Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 06:42 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,539,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
If the kid turns into a RWNJ, then we'll know the parents failed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2013, 06:44 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
The decadence of liberalism on society. My heart goes out to the poor children whose lives will be ruined by the evil ideology of liberalism.

Judge Allows 3 Names on Birth Certificate | ABC News - Yahoo!

My heart goes out to the poor children in foster care waiting to be adopted by a loving family which some never are. At least this child is loved and isn't that what we all want for children?

Old 02-09-2013, 06:46 PM

1,396 posts, read 2,042,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Kids today are much more open-minded, and used to seeing families of all types - and hate is not an innate quality, it is taught to them by their hate-filled parents.

And what is "normal," exactly? If you mean it's not the majority, then you are correct. It's also not "normal" for kids to be raised by grandparents or siblings, and not "ideal" for kids to be raised by single parents or step-parents. But these scenarios still happen, kids deal with it (better than adults, typically), and the children from these households can be successful and happy just like any other. In fact, as I already mentioned a couple of times, studies have shown the children of gay parents generally do BETTER overall.

Our president is the product of an interracial marriage, and eventually single parenting, which many consider abnormal or less than ideal. Despite how you might feel about his politics, you cannot say he grew up to be anything but a successful and stable man. So what is your point? Are you trying to say that only normal = good? I'm considered abnormal as a natural redhead, but that doesn't mean I'm any less of a person than a brunette; and it certainly doesn't mean I'm any less deserving of equality or respect. Did your parents teach you about respect? It seems not.
I learned when I was three, boys have a penis, girls have a vagina.

You don't share your tools with the competition.

Old 02-09-2013, 06:49 PM

And you NEVER forget or excuse how you got here in the first place.

Do you liberals think about what you say and do before you type or say it?

Sounds like birth control that is all in your head.

No wonder why and how kids are so screwed up today.

They got some yack jacking in their ear.

Old 02-09-2013, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
Just what do you call people who hate someone because of a biological situation that they can't control, like skin color or sexual preference? Ignorant bigot sounds more like a statement of fact vs. name calling as far as I'm concerned.
Biological situtation is right...

Old 02-09-2013, 06:54 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocker_Spaniel_Lover View Post

Are you kidding me...that's what your parents taught you at that age. And here I was trying to potty train my kids and teach them their ABC,s before they started preschool. It never ever occurred to me to point out the differences between boys and girls.

Old 02-09-2013, 06:54 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,958,032 times
Quote:

Gay men have penises and lesbians have vaginas, so what is your point? I guess your parents gave you the abridged version of sex Ed, huh?

Old 02-09-2013, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Are you kidding me...that's what your parents taught you at that age. And here I was trying to potty train my kids and teach them their ABC,s before they started preschool. It never ever occurred to me to point out the differences between boys and girls.
Actually, that's a very appropriate age to point out the differences between boys and girls - especially if they ask questions, like my 3yo nephew is doing lately. Did you only have girls or boys? My nephew has an older (5yo) sister, so I guess he has already noticed they aren't made the same... but that's irrelevant to the discussion, of course, since sexual orientation is a different topic altogether.

Old 02-09-2013, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
No wonder why there are so many gays now. We're all unisex...

Old 02-09-2013, 06:59 PM

Quote:
And you NEVER forget or excuse how you got here in the first place.

Do you liberals think about what you say and do before you type or say it?

Sounds like birth control that is all in your head.

No wonder why and how kids are so screwed up today.

They got some yack jacking in their ear.
Speaking of not thinking before typing, I can't even figure out what you're trying to say here. Are you thinking that kids with gay parent aren't taught basic biology? And what does birth control have to do with anything, let alone "liberals?" You make no sense, LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies