Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 03:01 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,854,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocker_Spaniel_Lover View Post
Let's say it's a boy...I'd love to see what happens when he brings his first girlfriend home (IF HE'S STRAIGHT).....

He'll go to the store and come back to lickalotapuss.
Worse he might grow up to be a riverboat gambler.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2013, 03:01 PM

30,409 posts, read 52,020,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Gonna be one screwed up child.
I have a feeling your kids are WAY more screwed up, given your views on life (and how you most likely raised them to have the same views). Sorry, but I'm just calling it like it is!!

I feel more sorry for children whose parents are bigoted, as they'll probably have a lot less success in life... while on the other hand, it's already been proven that children of gay parents are as successful - or MORE successful - than those raised by heterosexual parents. The evidence has been posted in other threads, so I'll refrain from reiterating it all here.

Old 02-09-2013, 03:02 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,218,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
I respected your story and opinion until you lowered your standards to name calling.
Just what do you call people who hate someone because of a biological situation that they can't control, like skin color or sexual preference? Ignorant bigot sounds more like a statement of fact vs. name calling as far as I'm concerned.

Old 02-09-2013, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Let's say it's a boy...I'd love to see what happens when he brings his first girlfriend home (IF HE'S STRAIGHT).....
They'd probably say "Hi, nice to meet you. Would you like a soda?" What else are you expecting? Oh wait, I guess the rest of your post explains how your mind works - unfortunately it's not PG-13, so I can't even quote it now. Dirty mind much?

Old 02-09-2013, 03:05 PM

Quote:
I respected your story and opinion until you lowered your standards to name calling.
Do you respect the other posters here, who are calling gay people and their children nasty names? Is that okay in your book?

Old 02-09-2013, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Next we'll be debating how "extra husbands mean extra love," or vice versa with wives.
Maybe it's true? Better question might be, why do you care how other people live their lives? I don't give a hoot, as long as all (married/partnered) parties are consenting adults.

Besides, there's nothing left to debate really... many studies have proven the children of gay parents usually grow up fine, in fact they show higher levels of development & success overall. I've known a few people who were raised by gay parent/s, and they're doing quite well today. If nothing else, you can rest assured that gay couples never have "oops" babies - so at least they're wanted, planned for, and not just a WHOOPS like so many heterosexual parents' children. Could explain those stats, huh?

Old 02-09-2013, 03:09 PM

1,396 posts, read 2,043,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
They'd probably say "Hi, nice to meet you. Would you like a soda?" What else are you expecting? Oh wait, I guess the rest of your post explains how your mind works - unfortunately it's not PG-13, so I can't even quote it now. Dirty mind much?
You don't have to quote it. Mommie(s) know what they want to do to Jr.s girlfriend. That's just wrong....the poor kid doesn't even stand a chance in life.

Old 02-09-2013, 03:12 PM

Quote:
You don't have to quote it. Mommie(s) know what they want to do to Jr.s girlfriend. That's just wrong....the poor kid doesn't even stand a chance in life.
Wow, you really do have a sick mind if you think all lesbians want to rape young girls (or gay men want to rape young boys). If you have children, I think you're the one we need to be worried about!

Don't stand a chance, huh? Then please explain the numerous studies & statistics proving otherwise - along with my own personal observations, where they turned out better than most other children.

Last edited by gizmo980; 02-09-2013 at 03:23 PM..

Old 02-09-2013, 03:12 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,601,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Maybe it's true? Better question might be, why do you care how other people live their lives? I don't give a hoot, as long as all (married/partnered) parties are consenting adults.

Besides, there's nothing left to debate really... many studies have proven the children of gay parents usually grow up fine, in fact they show higher levels of development & success overall. I've known a few people who were raised by gay parent/s, and they're doing quite well today. If nothing else, you can rest assured that gay couples never have "oops" babies - so at least they're wanted, planned for, and not just a WHOOPS like so many heterosexual parents' children. Could explain those stats, huh?
And their sexual orientation known up front before the hanky panky starts.
A guy should know he's going out with a guy who is now a girl and vice versa.

Dating these days has taken on such a complexity.

Old 02-09-2013, 03:19 PM

502 posts, read 718,750 times
Children are messed up today because most of them are the product of single welfare moms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies