Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2013, 07:57 PM

799 posts, read 1,097,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
It's called a "job"... perhaps you might do well to find one?

Face it: You are too damn scared to take your post to either the HISTORY forum (where real historians will rip your crap to shreds), or even to the general controversies on any number of the 30 topics you bring up....

Just ONE example (in addition to your mystic mumbo jumbo about blacks being "more spiritually inclined" than whites):

Generally and collectively saying, white people are barbaric in comparison to Blacks/Afrikans, why? Look at the prehistory of White people, they were what we call Neanderthals, the human species were all over the place but "Man" or the Homo-Sapien Sapien origin's is in Africa. I didn't write this, I'm just reciting history. Remember in historical depictions they had cavemen in caves, clubbing and raping their women, no respect for them. During that same time in Afrika you had Man practicing Ma'at, and cherished the woman and respected as a matter fact in some circles in Afrikan society the woman was closer to God, because she can hold and grow a human within the womb for 9 months.

First off, the neanderthals were not as "popularly depicted." Secondly, as of August, 2012, findings have indicated that modern humans and Neanderthals did not co-exist, and did not interbreed at all. Europeans AND Asians share the common genetic marker of Neanderthal, but its not from interbreeding, but rather a common ancestor:

Humans, Neanderthals Did Not Have Babies : Discovery News

Oh, and it's spelled AfriCa in English. And AmeriCa.

Educate your damn self before you purport to educate anyone else. Or else, keep buying the crap sold to you by "Afrocentrics".... but don't try to peddle your crap to the rest of us who actually ARE educated... in magical place called a "University." You ever been to one? Doesn't sound like you studied anything useful if you did.
By the way depictions of cavemen have been going on since the 50's, remember the Flinstones, or the GEICO cavemen mascot, even Captain Caveman. You probably got more that I just don't know (or care to). And those "afrocentrists" are definitely educated, I see though the information is getting to your emotions

Old 02-16-2013, 12:51 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,520,412 times
I'm proud of the things I've accomplished, the things I've done, the things I have yet to do. Being proud of the amount of pigment in my flesh is just silly. Being proud of a random occurrence (being born white) is like getting a medal just for showing up.

Why don't you guys go back to Stormfront and enjoy your little white power mutual masturbation sessions there.

Old 02-16-2013, 12:57 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,226,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
Rebel.... you can't be mad at the truth... but the truth hurts....

very true, too bad neither democrats nor republicans know what the truth is.

Old 02-16-2013, 07:42 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,762,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Quote:
So you really believe certain segments are "mentally behind"?
Let me ask you this. Give me one good reason for anyone to admit that, that would benefit the person "admitting" it? Considering that certain segments of society have been told throughout history that they were "mentally behind", we see it as just another form of racism. And I'm not being sarcastic.
Yes I do, not as a whole because there are always exceptions to the rule. To admit your limitations allows one to "know their place" in society and know what ones limitations are. A mentally handicapped person could not be the CEO of a major company or a great innovator or inventor. Same goes for the average person with a low IQ trying to acheive something he/she is not capable of. It seems we have become intent on pushing certain people into positions they cannot handle.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:08 AM

73,143 posts, read 62,811,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Yes I do, not as a whole because there are always exceptions to the rule. To admit your limitations allows one to "know their place" in society and know what ones limitations are. A mentally handicapped person could not be the CEO of a major company or a great innovator or inventor. Same goes for the average person with a low IQ trying to acheive something he/she is not capable of. It seems we have become intent on pushing certain people into positions they cannot handle.
Then I guess we have nothing more to talk about uf you really feel that way. I just hope someone who thinks the way you do doesn't run for political office, because you would be a danger to me.

However, I will leave you with this. I've suggested that you read this book: Inequality by Design: Cracking the Bell Curve Myth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Sample Chapter for Fischer, C.S., Hout, M., Jankowski, M.S., et al.: Inequality by Design: Cracking the Bell Curve Myth.
This basically shows how flawed the Bell Curve really is.

I'm also going to play devil's advocate. I notice you have made alot of scathing comments about Blacks. If you were to really believe that Blacks are somehow "mentally behind", then instead of your comments about behavior, well, wouldn't it make more sense to have pity on such persons? If one is to believe that a certain group is "mentally behind", then you would also have to believe that they can't help what they do, and therefore, you would have to take pity on such persons because "they can't help how they act". I'm saying only resentment and anger from you.

Back to my original point. Why should I have to "know my place"? I've seen this before in history, where people were to "know their place". That isn't what America is suppose to be about. People who have thought in "know your place", I can't accept it because I see it as a quasi-dictatorship. Blacks have lived under that. I haven't, and I don't want to.

I know how persons who think like you think. I've mentioned this before. It's about power and control over others. People who think in terms of "those people are mentally inferior" are thinking in terms of having power over others. What would scare me is such persons having such power over me and trying to make me live under a quasi-dictatorship.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:14 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,936,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Students taught: It’s unfair to be white

I LOVE BEING WHITE! My kids LOVE being white,I celebrate my race and heritage and culture whenever I get a chance. I get up in the morning thanking nature for giving me white skin! NOTHING you will do will ever make me upset I am white the same goes for my wife and children.Go ahead make fun,call me racist,bigot,inbred I don't care! I really don't.
From the OP's link: really, seriously?

My grandparents had to put up with "racism" because they were of Irish family and MOST "Irish" people are def "white".

Dark skin ain't a reason to fail because word is that Black people who came from Africa in the last 100 years or so do the BEST of any ethnic group in the US including anglo whites and Asians. Sheesh!

Old 02-16-2013, 08:16 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,936,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
No **** it's not fair, try being an indian being born into poverty.
The SAME can be said about a "hillbilly" anglo white kid born in the hills of W Virginia to 2 drunken and Meth head people. Sheesh!

Old 02-16-2013, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
The SAME can be said about a "hillbilly" anglo white kid born in the hills of W Virginia to 2 drunken and Meth head people. Sheesh!
Poverty, and being born into broken home can make things very difficult. Discrimination can make things even harder as well.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:26 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,200,079 times
Quote:

My grandparents had to put up with "racism" because they were of Irish family and MOST "Irish" people are def "white".

Dark skin ain't a reason to fail because word is that Black people who came from Africa in the last 100 years or so do the BEST of any ethnic group in the US including anglo whites and Asians. Sheesh!
Why do you assume this is all about dark skin? Did you bother to actually look into this is or did you start running off at the mouth regarding those that you have the most personal issues with? LOL.

Last time I checked there are people of all backgrounds involved this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFnMo...esrBoqRCQbcrce

Old 02-16-2013, 08:31 AM

Quote:

The Irish did find prejudice when they came to this nation, and were thought to be a different race. However, the Irish were eventually accepted as "White".

The Africans who are coming here are very well educated. I can't argue there. That being said, Africans are not going to be considered "White" in the USA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies