Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2013, 12:13 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,411,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
Well no rebuttals or refutations? Looks we have clear winner in this debate

There is no debate.

There are grown people watching clowns.

Shouldn't children be in school at this hour?

Old 02-19-2013, 12:14 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,465,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Bigotry is about controlling people in disturbing ways. Many people are bigots because it makes them feel powerful. Some people are bigots because they have power and are intent on their lust for power and control.
I think you have that wrong. I think bigotry is more about fear than about power. It's about irrationally disliking people who are different from yourself. When you dislike something for no reason other than that it is different from what you consider the norm, that's generally an indication of insecurity, and thus fear. That may indeed prompt you to seek power over that which you dislike, but I think the heart of it is fear. The instinctual distrust of the unknown.

Old 02-19-2013, 12:24 PM

267 posts, read 202,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
There is no debate.

There are grown people watching clowns.

Shouldn't children be in school at this hour?
You shouldn't call yourself a clown, there's a whole psychology section on this forum, you should take your problems over there.

Old 02-19-2013, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
You shouldn't call yourself a clown, there's a whole psychology section on this forum, you should take your problems over there.

No, see, perhaps you aren't following the conversation very well.

Since you and your friend from Atlanta are a bit on the slow side, I'll just say it slowly:

AFROCENTRISM. IS. FOR. CLOWNS.

Perpetuated by clowns, believed by clowns, sold to clowns, by clowns, for clowns.

White Nationalism and Afrocentrism are two sides of the same clown coin. Only difference is the color of the clown.

Got it yet? Good.

As for "taking issues to other parts of the forum" I have implored ClownsofATL to take his nonsense to the history forum, where he can be destroyed summarily in the appropriate place by people who have REAL educations.

So far the coward has not done so. Will you pick up the torch and do it for him? Or do you have a juggling act you need to practice too?

Old 02-19-2013, 12:37 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
Not yet, I plan on watching it though. The first Hidden Colors was epic though, so I know the 2nd one won't let me down...

Why you mad, you gotta do some research though, a white lady said that by the way and she is certified and black scholars have done more research that I may show you but you might just call it afrocentric like other board members. Just do it, like NIKE

lol. carol barnes is not a white lady.

he's a black man who happens to be loopier than a migrating sparrow with an inner ear infection.

certifiable != certified.

Old 02-19-2013, 01:10 PM

799 posts, read 1,095,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
No, see, perhaps you aren't following the conversation very well.

Since you and your friend from Atlanta are a bit on the slow side, I'll just say it slowly:

AFROCENTRISM. IS. FOR. CLOWNS.

Perpetuated by clowns, believed by clowns, sold to clowns, by clowns, for clowns.

White Nationalism and Afrocentrism are two sides of the same clown coin. Only difference is the color of the clown.

Got it yet? Good.

As for "taking issues to other parts of the forum" I have implored ClownsofATL to take his nonsense to the history forum, where he can be destroyed summarily in the appropriate place by people who have REAL educations.

So far the coward has not done so. Will you pick up the torch and do it for him? Or do you have a juggling act you need to practice too?
The Devil is a liar and a cunning one with words.

You make the claim a of afrocentrism yet you haven't came back with a good argument, at all with melanin. The discussion is now about melanin, please refrain from busting a blood vessel, other Neanderthals around love the smell of blood... Be careful ol simple one

Old 02-19-2013, 01:19 PM

2,137 posts, read 1,903,379 times
Quote:

You make the claim a of afrocentrism yet you haven't came back with a good argument, at all with melanin. The discussion is now about melanin, please refrain from busting a blood vessel, other Neanderthals around love the smell of blood... Be careful ol simple one
With all the racial advantages like melanin (), why are you still such a failure hoods?

Old 02-19-2013, 01:21 PM

799 posts, read 1,095,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFi View Post
With all the racial advantages like melanin (), why are you still such a failure hoods?
To make accusations as such, means you know me, which you don't. It's okay though, I understand that you are upset. Dismiss yourself.

Old 02-19-2013, 01:27 PM

Quote:

There is no "melanin theory" to rebut, anymore than one can rebut "Agenda 21" or any host of nutbaggery theories, histories, stories and fabrications perpetuated by crazies.

Melanin theory is a pseudoscientific, racist theory,[1] founded in the distortion of the known physical properties of melanin, a natural polymer and organic semiconductor.[2] In humans, melanin is the primary determinant of skin color. People whose ancestors lived for long periods in the regions of the globe near the equator generally have larger quantities of eumelanin in their skins. Melanin theorists assert that the possession of greater quantities of melanin causes an inherent superiority of black people. Conversely, its lack demonstrates the alleged inhumanity and inferiority of white people.

Some black supremacists justify supremacist assertions by assigning dubious properties to melanin based on pseudoscience and distortions of scientific fact or speculation. [B]Scientists consider melanin theory pseudoscience; it has no credibility in mainstream medicine or science.[
3][4][/b]

Melanin theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again: Africans have a fine enough history to lean on that intelligent people do not need to be drawn into craziness about melanin having mystic powers.

Old 02-19-2013, 02:28 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,735,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFi View Post
And he's a failure why? Because you know him personally? What if he makes more money than you do? (Which might well be the case). What if he's more intelligent than you are? (Which might also well be the case).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.