Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 06:33 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,198,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
yes, the federal government. all you have to do is to look at the history of the planet to see that governments murder more of their citizens than anyone else does.
Yep, you keep fearing your fellow Americans. It is better if you stay indoors, always. No body is gonna come gunning for you, you are just being paranoid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2013, 07:35 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,205,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Yep, you keep fearing your fellow Americans. It is better if you stay indoors, always. No body is gonna come gunning for you, you are just being paranoid.

I don't fear my fellow americans, I fear my government. too bad you cannot or don't want to recognize the difference.

Old 09-02-2013, 08:14 PM

7,321 posts, read 6,930,757 times
What's funny is the radical groups that SEEM to be sturring trouble ,don't realize they are being played.
Emotionally unstable ethinic groups are the easiest to play, because their leadeship is brown nosing the government.
A currupt government doesnt care that moralls are dismantled , those groups they have compromised with ,will be eliminated like every one else.
If you are familliar with the NATO agenda 21, you may also need to view the population control agenda that goes back to the 1930s.
What do you expect when compulsive liars vote in a compulsive liar ? But now that it's going to back fire on them there is nothing they can do about it.
They drove the Titanic into the side of an ice burg an now the whole nation must pay for it ,likely with blood. with an egomaniac at the helm.

Old 09-02-2013, 08:48 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,753,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
There are hundreds of federal law enforcement agencies, employing several million officers/agents..
That, if it's true, is a really big national problem. Do we really have several million federal agents? If so, it's time for a 90% reduction in federal agents.

Old 09-02-2013, 08:49 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,753,051 times
Quote:
I don't fear my fellow americans, I fear my government. too bad you cannot or don't want to recognize the difference.
Yes, our government is a much bigger threat to the people of the USA than any terrorist organization.

Old 09-02-2013, 09:35 PM

Quote:
You mean the government that is run by Americans....or are you talking about another government?

Old 09-03-2013, 01:14 AM

7,513 posts, read 5,756,758 times
Quote:
well, the ammo makers such as Winchester Olin are making over 1 billion rounds of ammo a week currently, and the feds are not the only ones stocking up. the people are stocking up quite nicely as well. lots of people have millions of their own cartridges as well. when you add up all the peoples ammunition compared to what the feds have, you will find that the peoples supply way outnumbers the feds by far.
if we go by what you state for what the military was shooting during the Iraq war, I can go for 4.3 days.

times that by 3,000,000 people and you will see who outnumbers who.
You don't have a clue what the hell your talking about..

1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It's Time For A National Conversation - Forbes

A Billion rounds is enough for a 20 year war and NOBODY is cranking out a billion rounds per week for Chrsits sake. Millions of personal rounds?? QUIT VOTING!!

I can't take it anymore! The total and complete lack of comprehension is beyond belief!! We are DOOMED!

Old 09-03-2013, 01:26 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,939,754 times
The only people who have ammunition now are those that stockpiled prior to the governments order... There are black market sales going on and ammunition has skyrocketed... Ammunition just isn't in supply and won't be as long as the government keeps buying it up. You can't even buy gunpowder for reloading at the moment. I have my supply, but if you didn't have it before this crap started, you don't have much. What shows up on the shelves, vanishes almost immediately.

Old 09-03-2013, 05:44 AM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times
"Yep, you keep fearing your fellow Americans. It is better if you stay indoors, always. No body is gonna come gunning for you, you are just being paranoid."

Eric Holder, head of the DOJ, says the threat of homergrown terrorists keeps him up at night.
Talk about paranoid, Holder and company own the franchise.

The IRS considered T-party and other conservative groups, terrorists, and supressed their vote. The feds fear the people... and this administration has labeled any political opposition as the enemy. Who the homegrown terrorists are is quite different as defined by the feds vs the people.

Huge concern about the amount of ammo consumed by domestic federal agencies whose main mission does not invoilve month long seiges. Wonder how much ammo was spent during the the infamous seiges in Texas and Philadelphia, etc. The strategy demonstarted indicates a reluctance to use much firepower as it shifts the agencies perceived reputation to portray them as running a police state. This attitude has changed with the purchase of so many rounds of ammo for domestic use.

Holder: threat of homegrown terrorism "keeps me up at night" | Homeland Security News Wire

Old 09-03-2013, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
"Yep, you keep fearing your fellow Americans. It is better if you stay indoors, always. No body is gonna come gunning for you, you are just being paranoid."

Eric Holder, head of the DOJ, says the threat of homergrown terrorists keeps him up at night.
Talk about paranoid, Holder and company own the franchise.

The IRS considered T-party and other conservative groups, terrorists, and supressed their vote. The feds fear the people... and this administration has labeled any political opposition as the enemy. Who the homegrown terrorists are is quite different as defined by the feds vs the people.

Huge concern about the amount of ammo consumed by domestic federal agencies whose main mission does not invoilve month long seiges. Wonder how much ammo was spent during the the infamous seiges in Texas and Philadelphia, etc. The strategy demonstarted indicates a reluctance to use much firepower as it shifts the agencies perceived reputation to portray them as running a police state. This attitude has changed with the purchase of so many rounds of ammo for domestic use.

Holder: threat of homegrown terrorism "keeps me up at night" | Homeland Security News Wire
I would be worried about homegrown terrorists too, we have plenty of nutjobs in this country stocking up for a fictional war.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies