Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2013, 12:40 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,588,653 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Poor President ByStander ……. nobody tells him anything.
True. It was one rogue staffer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2013, 12:42 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,731,609 times
Quote:
Poor President ByStander ……. nobody tells him anything.
"Nobody is madder than I am about this lie! I just found out this morning when I was watching the news. Not only had I met him, apparently I lived with him for a short time! I can't believe that my staff researchers didn't discover this. I think it had something to do with the Republicans or Bush, or something. But let me be clear, I will get to the bottom of this issue."

Old 12-06-2013, 12:51 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
More lies. When I listened to Obama speak about Nelson Mandela I wanted to throw up. If there was something for Obama to learn from Mr.Mandela it should have been humility and how to tell the truth, how to unite people, not divide them.

Obama Mourns Death of Icon Nelson Mandela - ABC News
I had exactly the same thought - how can Obama so admire Mandela and yet have no clue about what Nelson Mandela stood for, or why he is so admired by the entire world? Obama is the supreme 'divider', Mandela was the supreme uniter …… they have zero in common except some of the same skin tones.

Old 12-06-2013, 12:57 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
"Nobody is madder than I am about this lie! I just found out this morning when I was watching the news. Not only had I met him, apparently I lived with him for a short time! I can't believe that my staff researchers didn't discover this. I think it had something to do with the Republicans or Bush, or something. But let me be clear, I will get to the bottom of this issue."

Oh my gosh let me be clear here, a SUDDEN REVELATION has occured! can you imagine that. With other scandals, he has had memory loss let be clear.

This one, a sudden revelation of memory has occured.

Get caught in a lie Obama one too many times, you have to come up with another to cover that first lie.

My gosh the man is a bad liar even. At first he did not know of him or never met him, a sudden burst of memory has happened, apparently i lived with him for a short time, but lived with someone he does not know, yeah! You bought that line of crap, then you deserve all the crap he dishes out.

Old 12-06-2013, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Obama lied many times before but this is the first time people are getting letters in the mail to proving that he lied. It was funny how they tried to spin out what "lie" meant calling it everything from "untruth", misspoke, lame attempts to spin.
The O-Team is so clueless about how the world works. It never occurred to them that these letters of cancellation would be landing in mailboxes OR more importantly that many Journalists are Independent Contractors and they would be getting the letters.

I've heard at least a half dozen Left leaning media pundits and Journalists say they were "lied to, and lost their insurance". This is a big reason why ObamaCare is now getting some press that is less than fawning ……. it's hitting the bottom line for these Journalists.

Couldn't happen to a better group of folks - the same is going to be true of the Kiddos and Moms that won't have insurance for their families.

Let's not forget - you will not be insured on January 1, 2014 - UNLESS you get a bill from an insurance company and pay it on time. No bill, no payment = in insurance.

Old 12-06-2013, 01:38 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,370,306 times
Ahh those dreams of your father (er uncle) (er mentor) will cause an audacity of hope every time.

Old 12-06-2013, 01:42 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,370,306 times
Quote:
I had exactly the same thought - how can Obama so admire Mandela and yet have no clue about what Nelson Mandela stood for, or why he is so admired by the entire world? Obama is the supreme 'divider', Mandela was the supreme uniter …… they have zero in common except some of the same skin tones.
Are you sure? Both have deep seated communist backgrounds.

Old 12-06-2013, 02:03 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Quote:
The O-Team is so clueless about how the world works. It never occurred to them that these letters of cancellation would be landing in mailboxes OR more importantly that many Journalists are Independent Contractors and they would be getting the letters.

I've heard at least a half dozen Left leaning media pundits and Journalists say they were "lied to, and lost their insurance". This is a big reason why ObamaCare is now getting some press that is less than fawning ……. it's hitting the bottom line for these Journalists.

Couldn't happen to a better group of folks - the same is going to be true of the Kiddos and Moms that won't have insurance for their families.

Let's not forget - you will not be insured on January 1, 2014 - UNLESS you get a bill from an insurance company and pay it on time. No bill, no payment = in insurance.

Very right on point post. Know what live with the sword, you go down with many swords. A person of many non truths, delivers to us a policy of non truths.

Who could not see thru to all this soon to be mess, most of us could, those who live in make beleive land, well that is another story another time.

Pretty much expected by this President, who is so arrogant that he thinks his lies are not seen thru and thru. You create a monster, when you put one person so highly on a pedestal.

Old 12-06-2013, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
True. It was one rogue staffer.
Probably one of those Cincinnati "rouges".

Old 12-06-2013, 02:30 PM

229 posts, read 232,545 times
Whats the lie for today? we all know that Obozo lies every time he opens his mouth. Anyways,I just got back from a Doctor visit and when I asked if I may be loosing him as my Doctor due to Obozocare,he said you might. He told me that his insurance company will be dropping him the end of this month. Now I have the same insurance as he does (or should I say had),when will I get my notice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies