Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2013, 10:05 AM

26,506 posts, read 15,084,039 times

Advertisements

Obama Misleads on Oil Reserves, Networks Defend Him, Fail to Fact Check | NewsBusters

Barack Obama continually mislead on America's Proven Oil Reserves and continued to do so even after his campaign was notified multiple times that what he was saying wasn't true.

Proven Oil Reserves are what you have from active sites. This can g up or down by when sites become active or inactive. Obama would falsely claim that we could drill every where and proven oil reserves wouldn't change. This is not true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2013, 10:26 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,131,520 times
Another lie: Lobbyists in policymaking positions. Less than two weeks after inauguration he effected this lie!

Obama

Old 12-08-2013, 10:33 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,656,110 times
Did the thread title really need parentheses?

Old 12-08-2013, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Another lie: Lobbyists in policymaking positions. Less than two weeks after inauguration he effected this lie!

Obama
He criticized Bush for this and pledged that he wouldn't so this - all as his adoring fans chanted "Yes We Can" and fainted.

Now that he has MORE lobbyists in the WH than Bush, what do those sycophants say? Negligible criticism if any. They truly don't care about any of the principles that Obama ran on 2008 - they were merely infatuated with Obama and will do anything to prop him up at the expense of good policies...

Old 12-08-2013, 11:43 AM

Obama specifically promised that there would be no special access for big donors.

He broke this promise. Probably never meant it to begin with. Liar.

Organizing for Acce$$ - YouTube

Old 12-08-2013, 11:47 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Obama specifically promised that there would be no special access for big donors.

He broke this promise. Probably never meant it to begin with. Liar.

Organizing for Acce$$ - YouTube

It's getting to the point of trying to find something Obama said that was true nowdayz. The guy is like my 14yo daughter. Every time her mouth opens a lie comes out. lol Actually it's not funny but it is funny trying to watch the swooners defend this guy. Actually it's unbelievable how anybody tries to defend this guy. Lie after lie and they still fawn over him. Why???? They don't even know I bet.

Old 12-08-2013, 11:50 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,666,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
He criticized Bush for this and pledged that he wouldn't so this - all as his adoring fans chanted "Yes We Can" and fainted.

Now that he has MORE lobbyists in the WH than Bush, what do those sycophants say? Negligible criticism if any. They truly don't care about any of the principles that Obama ran on 2008 - they were merely infatuated with Obama and will do anything to prop him up at the expense of good policies...
I read all your posts and there is a definite trend to them all. You hate Obama and everything he stands for. OK, I got it......but referring to your bolded part, What, exactly would you consider "Good Policies".
Frankly, i've never seen you post one alternative to this administration's policies or any ideas on how to make things better for our nation. Only a constant dump on whatever the government is doing now.

Old 12-08-2013, 11:50 AM

781 posts, read 737,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Did the thread title really need parentheses?
Does it really matter whether it has them? No.

Old 12-08-2013, 11:51 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
It's getting to the point of trying to find something Obama said that was true nowdayz. The guy is like my 14yo daughter. Every time her mouth opens a lie comes out. lol Actually it's not funny but it is funny trying to watch the swooners defend this guy. Actually it's unbelievable how anybody tries to defend this guy. Lie after lie and they still fawn over him. Why???? They don't even know I bet.
Go back to when Obama campaigned and most times than not you will find he did the exact opposite than he promised.

Old 12-08-2013, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I read all your posts and there is a definite trend to them all. You hate Obama and everything he stands for. OK, I got it......but referring to your bolded part, What, exactly would you consider "Good Policies".
Frankly, i've never seen you post one alternative to this administration's policies or any ideas on how to make things better for our nation. Only a constant dump on whatever the government is doing now.
#1 There is no way that you read 'all of my posts'. Don't pull an Obama and tell an obvious lie.

#2 I don't hate Obama, and have criticized those that cross the line on here. It is possible to criticize ones country or leaders without hate. I feel sad that you can't grasp that.

#3 I do support some of Obama's policies - so don't lie and say that I hate everything that he stands for. I support many of his ideas...I wish that he would support MORE of his 2008 ideas.

#4 I have proposed solutions, you should know since you have read all of my posts right?

The biggest threat to America is you and people like you.

You are fine with failing policies and lies so long as it is your politician.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies