Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 06:48 PM

3,879 posts, read 8,385,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary20852 View Post
I seriously doubt that he will ever think about engaging in any form of homosexuality again.
I highly doubt that. If anything, he'll just try harder to hide any natural homosexuality urges from her and possibly others but if he enjoyed it in the least, its within him.

I mean think about it this way, if you were punished for engaging in a heterosexual act, would that prevent you from ever doing it again? The desire doesn't just go away. You'd just feel naturally uncomfortable around the person who punished you for it.

Somewhere in adulthood, when he has the freedom to do as he pleases, I'm sure he may consider it again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2013, 06:50 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,427,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162 View Post
This mother has done irreparable damage to her son, that will inevitably affect her relationship with her son for life.
She has saved her son. Unfortunately the media and the schools have been pushing this deviancy as normal and stern measures had to be taken.

Old 03-27-2013, 06:58 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,500,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
Yes, there was. According to the original story anyway. The mother walked in and witnessed it, which is what set her off on beating her son.
the articel I read said she witnenessed the older cousin performing oral (fellatio NOT sodomy) sex on her son.

Old 03-27-2013, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
She has saved her son. Unfortunately the media and the schools have been pushing this deviancy as normal and stern measures had to be taken.
She hasn't saved anyone from anything. The only thing she's done is remove herself from the list of people he will now talk to openly about any doubts he may have as to his sexual leanings.

You don't beat anything out of anyone other than a false confession. That rock you've been living under could not even have prevented you from learning that.

Old 03-27-2013, 07:04 PM

45,434 posts, read 60,623,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
the articel I read said she witnenessed the older cousin performing oral (fellatio NOT sodomy) sex on her son.
Better check the definition:

Sodomy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Old 03-27-2013, 07:07 PM

6,175 posts, read 12,942,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Oral sex in included in the definition of sodomy.

Old 03-27-2013, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Exactly. It's hard for certain Americans to fathom, but many other cultures have no interest in encouraging or promoting homosexuality to the masses.
Even harder for some cultures to understand you don't "force" compliance upon animals much less humans; they're funny that way.

Anyone who still subscribes to the thinking you can teach, bully, coerce, or otherwise influence someone to change their sexual orientation is at least two hundred years removed from the reality of today.

Old 03-27-2013, 07:20 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,736,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Which deviancy? Being with a cousin? Having sex at 15?

Old 03-28-2013, 09:38 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,485,034 times
Quote:
It may very well be "ghetto," but he certainly learned a valuable lesson.
Yes: he learned that his mother's a homophobically inclined nutbag and that he ought to stay well away from her.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:51 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,558,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
There are a lot of sickos around. Look what the officer said:

It was wrong for him to be with his cousin, but what bothered this woman was not the cousin thing, or the fact that he was having sex at FIFTEEN. Those two should've bothered her. But no, she was bothered because it was a "gay" issue, and she's a woman with prejudices.

I'd have been livid about the cousin thing, and having sex at only 15. That's just wrong. Too young, too soon, wrong all around.

As to you, it's clear you're not interested in the real issues here: abuse, sex at 15, a cousin. You're simply prejudiced against gays.
If your truly Jewish I can almost guarantee that you are descended from someone who was married at 15 and someone who married their cousin.

I can 100% guarantee you 100% that you are not descended from a homosexual union, Which Judisim considers worthy of death.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies