Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 11:36 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,419,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfTheReich View Post
Its none of yours or anyone else's business WHY we need the weapons we need. The 2nd amendment is the only reason we need to have as many weapons as we like.Mine as well get used to it.
Everyone knows why you need yer guns (compensation issues, for the most part). It's when criminals and paychopaths access them without so much as a background check, that's when we have a problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2013, 11:37 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutboy View Post
and only about 26 kids at an elementary school...
Nice job there at the emotional tug of the old heart strings. You guys better hurry because support for gun control is waning and your perfectly good tragedy might end up going to waste.

BTW: Why is it that nobody holds cars responsible for drunk driving deaths and tries to take away the cars from people who are responsible? Would it be because it's an asinine mindset to have?

Old 03-28-2013, 11:37 AM

11,142 posts, read 10,713,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
It must brighten up your day to learn that only 26 were killed.
Does it brighten up your day to realize that the amount of school shootings have more than doubled in America since gun free zones went into effect?

Old 03-28-2013, 11:38 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,822,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Does it brighten up your day to realize that the amount of school shootings have more than doubled in America since gun free zones went into effect?
The problem is that these gun free zones were needed in the first place, just as cell-phone free zones (for example). That cannot brighten up my day, much less a single kid being dead.

Old 03-28-2013, 11:38 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Is it the PC people's fault when you gun nuts shoot each other?
There is no gun nuts. There are just your PC wacko brain dead retards shooting up the country...

Have you checked your panties today for any skid marks?

You PC are inept and should refrain from speaking gun, since for the past 55 years not one of you has been successful at the language. This fact and failure just make you all appear stupid, no longer ignorant.

I am seeing other examples today like the fact you can almost no longer buy a stick shift car.... Just to stupid to deal with basics.

It's no wonder why there are a zillion cheap gizzmo's to try and start a fire too.. matches are too complicated, and the best old ways are far more complicated than that.

But just because YOU need a Govt nanny doesn't mean everyone else does too.

Old 03-28-2013, 11:39 AM

12,287 posts, read 9,824,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Everyone knows why you need yer guns (compensation issues, for the most part). It's when criminals and paychopaths access them without so much as a background check, that's when we have a problem.
So criminals are going to follow your new laws? Ok... That makes complete sense... Where do I sign up.

Old 03-28-2013, 11:39 AM

2,468 posts, read 1,919,558 times
*yawn* So whats the big deal? This is a typical Tea Partiers arsenal at home...

Old 03-28-2013, 11:40 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
The problem is that these gun free zones were needed in the first place, just as cell-phone free zones (for example). That cannot brighten up my day, much less a single kid being dead.
Gun Free means Shooting Gallery doesn't it? Or do you have law abiding criminals where you are?

I know where I am there are PC tree huggers that **** right next to the brooks... There is a law against doing that too, but it doesn't stop you vulgar PC Tree Huggers a bit.

I know what yellow snow is.

Old 03-28-2013, 11:42 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,419,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
So criminals are going to follow your new laws? Ok... That makes complete sense... Where do I sign up.
Yeah, lets do away with ALL laws since criminals won't follow them anyway. Great idea.

Old 03-28-2013, 11:43 AM

157 posts, read 102,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Where did you get your psychic abilities degree? That would be awesome...you don't know me much like you more than likely don't know ANY gun owners...don't want a gun then don't buy one not my place to force you to buy one,but like I said yesterday the typical liberal thinking is if they don't want something then NO ONE should be allowed to have it....get over it. Guns are here to stay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies