Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2013, 04:12 AM

684 posts, read 1,122,519 times

Advertisements

Me racist?

Nah.

Old 04-18-2013, 04:21 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,783,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintgum84 View Post
Me racist?

Nah.
That's what most racists say.

BTW, you didn't answer my earlier question: you mentioned that someone in a picture alleged to be a suspect you claimed that he looked like he converted to Islam and I asked how would you know what a convert looks like? Please elaborate because I am curious.

Old 04-18-2013, 04:24 AM

684 posts, read 1,122,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
That's what most racists say.

BTW, you didn't answer my earlier question: you mentioned that someone in a picture alleged to be a suspect you claimed that he looked like he converted to Islam and I asked how would you know what a convert looks like? Please elaborate because I am curious.
No, I said he doesnt look like a Muslim unless he is a convert.

The point was the vast majority of Muslims in the nation are of either Asian, Arab or Black heritage.

I hope this answers your question.

Old 04-18-2013, 04:45 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,783,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintgum84 View Post
No, I said he doesnt look like a Muslim unless he is a convert.

The point was the vast majority of Muslims in the nation are of either Asian, Arab or Black heritage.

I hope this answers your question.
Quote:
[mintgum84;29163831]If that is accurate, it looks bad for the anti Muslim crowd.

He could be a convert, but he doesnt look like one. He has the deranged white guy look.
You did not answer the question: What does a Muslim convert look like? There are well over 100,000 white Americans that have converted to Islam. What would they look like after their conversion to Islam that makes them standout as converts?

Asian, Arab and Blacks (not AAs)who are Muslims are born into the religion. 90% of converts to Islam are white. When you say "Asian" I assume you are referring to Pakistanis. I bet you couldn't tell the difference between a Muslim Pakistani and an Indian that is a Hindu. There are Arabs that are Jews and Christian. Blacks that are not AA are not necessarily Muslim. The majority of AAs are not Muslim. You are profiling and assuming far too much.

Last edited by softblueyz; 04-18-2013 at 05:30 AM..

Old 04-18-2013, 05:42 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,175,205 times
Ding ding ding. Two suspects have been identified in a photo. They are.........get ready for it...........swarthy arab looking males. This was a terrorist attack on US soil.

AlQueda is not as extinct as Obama has led us to believe.

Old 04-18-2013, 05:49 AM

155 posts, read 110,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
My expectation is that they will find a white, right wing Christian Tea Party conservative NRA member to blame it on. He will be killed resisting arrest or commit suicide.
I knew it. No matter what the right will not accept it either way. The excuses have already started. Talk radio is already making excuses for the guilty but they will quickly change if the person is brown.

Old 04-18-2013, 05:58 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,076,143 times
This thread needs to be slapped back to its senses. They have photos of the guys and they aren't white. So no more idiotic hate filled racist comments from you people, please.
Now my big question.... from the photos they showed on Alex Jones website, the only one who showed them, what were all those feds with backpacks doing apparently just before the blast? If they had a drill were they actually looking for something or just going through the motions? I'm actually pretty pissed off that this happened right under their noses. Who were these guys? Regular cops, DHS, who?

Old 04-18-2013, 06:15 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Is there any news yet on the Boston investigation?

Old 04-18-2013, 06:31 AM

1,000 posts, read 1,127,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Ding ding ding. Two suspects have been identified in a photo. They are.........get ready for it...........swarthy arab looking males. This was a terrorist attack on US soil.

AlQueda is not as extinct as Obama has led us to believe.
Can you please post the link. Afaik no oics have been released from the fbi

Old 04-18-2013, 06:37 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
This thread needs to be slapped back to its senses. They have photos of the guys and they aren't white. So no more idiotic hate filled racist comments from you people, please.
Now my big question.... from the photos they showed on Alex Jones website, the only one who showed them, what were all those feds with backpacks doing apparently just before the blast? If they had a drill were they actually looking for something or just going through the motions? I'm actually pretty pissed off that this happened right under their noses. Who were these guys? Regular cops, DHS, who?
The have photos of PERSONS OF INTEREST not "suspects" or anything else, there IS a difference. The Saudi kid was a PERSON OF INTEREST and we saw where that went.
Personally I hate the term person of interest and wish they'd not come up with it to begin with as it gives many the wrong idea. People can get hurt or killed who had nothing at all to do with it.
Can you imagine if the public in Boston had gotten hold of that Saudi kid right after he was fingered? I'd bet it would've been ugly,ugly,ugly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies