Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2013, 06:38 AM

1,000 posts, read 1,127,199 times

Advertisements

Where are the pics? Please post.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:40 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
What you have is that same crowd photo showing up with different people circled as "person of interest".
And the comments start flying....

Old 04-18-2013, 06:43 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,037,907 times
We dont know that the two men they are now showing on the news are indeed the ones they are looking for nor do we know they were involved. Until there is an arrest we are still at the same point we were yesterday.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:45 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintgum84 View Post
As always, pin it on some black dude.

This is no time for political correctness. In Toronto if there is a shooting - the mainstream media do not give out a description of the suspect other than clothing. Most of the shootings are done by young black males...but they are not allowed to say that- They always say "for a full description go to our web site"....If you can not mention if the suspect is white - brown - black or a variation- How is the public expected to help with the investigation? Political correctness is having the effect of cutting our own throats.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:49 AM

Out of curiosity, if the reports are true they are deporting one of the Saudi individuals that they have questioned, why are they doing so? I thought I heard it was the first one they questioned who was in the hospital, but said he had nothing to do with it. So why is he being deported, if the reports are true?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2F01...layer_embedded

Old 04-18-2013, 06:54 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Out of curiosity, if the reports are true they are deporting one of the Saudi individuals that they have questioned, why are they doing so? I thought I heard it was the first one they questioned who was in the hospital, but said he had nothing to do with it. So why is he being deported, if the reports are true?
The Saudis are close friends or our elites. Ask why the Bush administration loaded up a couple of planes full of Saudi Nationals and shipped them home immediately after 9 11 ? Even if the Saudi is not involved they have this thing--- the rich protect the children of the rich. It must be some sort of tacit agreement between Saudi Arabia and our oil merchants who have a lot of pull in government.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
The Saudis are close friends or our elites. Ask why the Bush administration loaded up a couple of planes full of Saudi Nationals and shipped them home immediately after 9 11 ? Even if the Saudi is not involved they have this thing--- the rich protect the children of the rich. It must be some sort of tacit agreement between Saudi Arabia and our oil merchants who have a lot of pull in government.
Ok. But didnt they already clear this guy? Why hasten to deport him? Do they just fear a backlash or something? If so, dont see why. If he was cleared already Americans arent going to target him, we already have many muslims in our country that live just fine.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:59 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,279,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
we must be reading each other's minds b/c I just wrote about this same subject in another thread....

Old 04-18-2013, 07:07 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,783,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Steve Emerson, "expert", who has "sources"? Looks like he should have sobered up before he went on air. And that other one, Mark(?) Whateverhisnameis, the racist liar??

If a reliable source who has firsthand knowledge can confirm that the the student is being deported because of national security, then I will think about it.

I would think that the student might leave for his own safety in the event it was an Arab/Muslim is responsible for the bombing.

Last edited by softblueyz; 04-18-2013 at 07:18 AM..

Old 04-18-2013, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Let me prepare you for some of what you are going to hear:

The Saudi student was involved and is associated wtih AQ. He has several relatives in Saudi Arabia with the same last name who were "found" to be involved with AQ. No proof, just a claim. (You know the same way everyone in the US with the last name Smith is related.)

Kerry and the Saudi Embassy agreed that it would be best for the student to return to Saudi Arabia where he will be safe since he was involved in the bombing.

Obama instructed Kerry to talk to the Saudi officials and is covering up and protecting the Saudi student because he is a Muslim. This will be an Obama/Kerry coverup.

I'm sure it won't occur to some people that the boy's name has been released, his photo has been released, it wouldn't be hard to figure out where he lived and if they find the people who did it were Arab/Muslim his life could be in danger. Although he was cleared, he could stand a good chance of becoming a victim and being harmed, so possibly he has decided, or the Saudi officials suggested, that he return to Saudi Arabia???
Im starting to not like and get ticked off at the information im starting to hear about this guy and the deportation. WTF?!?!?! If it is not what we are starting to hear, they better damn well clear it up. Where the hell is the media on this? Please, let it be wrong, let the connections this guy had be wrong. But we better hear something from the media on this and better see some tough questions of the government on this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies