Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2013, 10:30 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,459,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
That's what the brain-mapping is all about, bigger, better, and more secretive. The days of people like GuynTexas and Alex Jones are coming to an end, you won't know reality from psyops. Few do today, imagine what is in store for tomorrow.

2Billion is just the down payment.

The NSA is a data center to house a 512 qubit quantum computer capable of learning, reproducing the brain’s cognitive functions, and programming itself.The National Security Center is building a highly fortified $2 Billion highly top secret complex simply named the “Utah Data Center” which will soon be home to the Hydrogen bomb of cybersecurity – A 512 Qubit Quantum Computer — which will revitalize the the “total information awareness” program originally envisioned by George Bush in 2003.
NSA Building A $2 Billion Quantum Computer Artificial Intelligence Spy Center « Brain Link
How I long for pre-9/11 days (and those were hardly perfect but far better than today). Will we ever see that much freedom again in this country? It is mind boggling how so many people don't seem to care

Old 04-25-2013, 10:33 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,783,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
it is broken, like all of our systems in the U.S., as they cannot fund it....plus, I don't believe they even have a clue as to where to begin? plus, and this is the irony....they keep telling these illegals, "Vote for me and I'll get you asylum" so now, we've got terrible gangs/terrorist living, working and training right here in this country.
Do you ever re-read or even think about what you post before hitting the "submit" button?

Who are 'they'?

Please provide links to support your quoted text that illegals are being promised asylum.

Do you even know what asylum is and how one goes about getting it?

Old 04-25-2013, 10:36 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Good research claudhopper! Also anyone middle aged who was paying attention during the first Bush Presidency should at least recall George H.W. Bush making his New World Order speech https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byxeOG_pZ1o

All of what he said of course are complete lies as we have all witnessed over the past 22 years.
Hear what they are saying now about Miranda. Supposedly the kid shut up AFTER his rights were read to him, suggesting our Constitutional rights are the problem.
He shot himself in the throat? They shot him? He's in an induced coma, he's sedated, his tongue is damaged, he may never talk again - next thing you know he's confessed.
What a load of bs

If they keep them as virtual lone wolves, that leaves the door open to treat us all as potential criminals, and feeds the fear of muslims. We are inside a virtual made for tv reality. The majority of muslims are victims of global empire building. It is a religion of peace, we are the provacateurs. We can't blame al-Qaeda or the Taliban now that we are using them in Libya, Turkey, Syria. So the narrative is a small band of extremists, legal immigrants, American citizens.
Encroachment on sovereignty, until it's just a meaningless word.

Old 04-25-2013, 10:37 AM

5,147 posts, read 7,478,798 times
The "greatness of America" lies in the fact that the safest thing to be is a mass murderer. Not so lucky if you're his target. The country gushes with emotional tears for you. But then it turns around and shows its great mercy for the killer. Conservatives make sure beforehand that efforts to prevent are crippled Only after many are dead are they ready to hang the bastard. Liberals outdo conservatives. They urgently tell us to prejudge no one, not even to the point of watching them. But then AFTER the murder occurs, they grow magnificently sympathetic to the plight of whoever gets accused. Mind, this is only when guilt is most obvious. While they focus the light and heat of their magnanimity on celebrated murderers, they somehow overlook dozens and dozens of them that are rushed through the rickety system of justice to Death Row. I guess there's just not as much gratification for these low profile crimes.

If I dreamed of killing people in groups, I know I'd be really grateful to be here where, probably alone on the planet, I have such vocal groups aiding me before and after the crime.

Old 04-25-2013, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Yeah and there is no proof they did that to Bin Laden. They think people are so dumb they will believe it just because they say it is so.
Because they keep getting away with it. Who's going to stop them? Whistleblowers are targets.

Old 04-25-2013, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Wow! Where did you find that poster? Pictures sure do speak louder than words! I'd like to send that to all of my too liberal family members whose heads are all still in the sand. Maybe the in your face approach with Obama proudly saying those things would start to wake them up.
whatreallyhappened.com
great website.

Old 04-25-2013, 10:45 AM

Quote:
How I long for pre-9/11 days (and those were hardly perfect but far better than today). Will we ever see that much freedom again in this country? It is mind boggling how so many people don't seem to care
The 1950's was the most free and prosperous time this country has ever experienced, it's been downhill ever since. They are rewriting history to make it out to be one of the worst of times. doublespeak

Old 04-25-2013, 10:48 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,707,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
The 1950's was the most free and prosperous time this country has ever experienced, it's been downhill ever since.
Based on what metric, specifically?

Old 04-25-2013, 10:49 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I'm still waiting for someone ... anyone ... to actually address-discuss-explain-debunk the clear video fraud in the ABC live breaking news just minutes after the bombs were detonated. So I'm going to try one last time to see if there are any rational adults on this thread .... so here's the video clip identifying one of the video anomalies:
Actually, many of us either have you on ignore or simply just ignore your rants.

Old 04-25-2013, 10:50 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Actually, many of us either have you on ignore or simply just ignore your rants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies