Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2013, 10:26 AM

3,010 posts, read 6,308,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasher11 View Post
Like what? Last I checked hispanics are on equal economic levels with blacks.

This isn't a societal issue. It's a cultural and racial issue.

And that issue is this:

70% of black children are raised in single parent house holds.
You know when I saw the title of this thread, I said please not this S*** again . But, i had to respond anyway. When I opened the link to the story, the responses were beyond pathetic. It must feel good to degrade and call someone an ape or a chimpanzee to make yourself feel good.

Slasher..I don't know what happened to you to harbor such hatred against Blacks and I don't care. Last time I checked not every Black person is a criminal or thug nor do we support or condone this type of behavior. The vast majority of us go to work everyday, take care of our business and live decent lives. Of course, folks like you paint us all with the same brush. That's your choice and if you choose to resent an entire group based on he actions of a few, go ahead. I will live and enjoy my life anyway.

Old 05-01-2013, 10:43 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Can you point out where the black on white violence is mentioned in that article? I seem to have missed that. Thanks!

Old 05-01-2013, 10:44 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,168,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Can you point out where the black on white violence is mentioned in that article? I seem to have missed that. Thanks!
It's not an article, it's a local news story about it. And I posted it because the OP said no one had covered it, which obviously, it was covered.

Old 05-01-2013, 10:46 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I never said it doesn't happen. And my question was not only about the teen mob issue. It was about other issues as well. Alot of threads starting with "why do Blacks do this" or "Blacks this".

I also have to consider this reason for this topic being brought up. It is hard to tell if this is out of concern, or if some people have the feeling of "Blacks are a problem and should be banned from certain places".
You "consider the reason", then speculate that the reason is racism. Which is exactly the point. An issue is raised, and immediately the accusation of racism is made.

The reason this topic is brought up is because censorship by the media, because of a fear of being labeled racism, is wrong.

Old 05-01-2013, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post

Please quote where those articles mention the black on white violence. Thanks.

Old 05-01-2013, 10:50 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
Yes, a national conspiracy by all "media" to ignore the incident(s). The website to which we're directed in the OP often posts blog "reports" such as this one which have a racist tone to them. This reports author writes about little else, warning white people to beward of black on white violence (though, actually, this, reportedly, was black on black crime - 3 robberies, 3 shootings, 3 people hurt - in a heavily-concentrated large crowd of about 20,000). I'd wait to read some objective professional reporting before placing much credence in the exaggerations in the linked article. All of this is not to say it could have been an environment threatening to property/business owners and others who just happened to be in the midst of what was going on and not part of the event which brought the people together.

A stormfront favorite no doubt.

Old 05-01-2013, 10:52 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil3 View Post
Last time I checked not every Black person is a criminal or thug nor do we support or condone this type of behavior. The vast majority of us go to work everyday, take care of our business and live decent lives. Of course, folks like you paint us all with the same brush. That's your choice and if you choose to resent an entire group based on he actions of a few, go ahead. I will live and enjoy my life anyway.
Very well said.

Old 05-01-2013, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
It's not an article, it's a local news story about it. And I posted it because the OP said no one had covered it, which obviously, it was covered.
Can you point out where the black on white violence is mentioned in that local news story? I seem to have missed that. Thanks!

Old 05-01-2013, 10:57 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,168,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Can you point out where the black on white violence is mentioned in that local news story? I seem to have missed that. Thanks!
I don't know, I didn't post it because of that. I posted it because the OP said no one had covered it. I haven't even mentioned black on white violence so why are you even talking to me like I'm lying about something?

Old 05-01-2013, 10:58 AM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
You "consider the reason", then speculate that the reason is racism. Which is exactly the point. An issue is raised, and immediately the accusation of racism is made.

The reason this topic is brought up is because censorship by the media, because of a fear of being labeled racism, is wrong.
Most of the people who bring this up, however, seem to have an axe to grind when it comes to Blacks. I've seen this before. I've seen this before and I have a suspicion that the agenda is more than just about the media. I can tell with comments basically lashing out at Blacks.

//www.city-data.com/forum/29369756-post103.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/29368904-post89.html

Actually, one of these posts were edited because of flaming. However, considering some of what has been said, the intent was to basically bash Blacks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies