Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 05:09 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,521,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasher11 View Post
Then please explain why there are no White, Hispanic or Asian violent mob epidemics.

I'll wait for your answer.
of course there have been throughout the history of this country. not to mention they happen world wide all the time. this is not a racial issue it is a societal and SES issue, as there are more black people who do not participate in mobs.

Old 04-30-2013, 05:12 PM

107 posts, read 116,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiroptera View Post
I live just north of the most "dangerous" city in the US: Flint, Michigan. Also a majority-black city. According to the FBI:

The City of Flint, Michigan. Officially FBI Most Dangerous City in USA - Imgur

White people are very safe here. If you look at the statistics, violent crime is almost exclusively black-on-black.

Why are Flint and Detroit, already mostly black, not beset with crimes against non-white people?

Seriously, in light of the OP, I do wonder.
One look at the NYT Census Demographics map of the Flint, Michigan area and you can easily discern why that it the way it is. Mapping the 2010 U.S. Census - NYTimes.com

Flint Michigan is extremely segregated. More segregated than my "racist southern city" that I live in.

Guess you "tolerant" northerners really are "tolerant" eh?

Old 04-30-2013, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
this is not a racial issue it is a societal and SES issue
Like what? Last I checked hispanics are on equal economic levels with blacks.

This isn't a societal issue. It's a cultural and racial issue.

And that issue is this:

70% of black children are raised in single parent house holds.

Last edited by CaseyB; 05-01-2013 at 04:18 AM.. Reason: flaming

Old 04-30-2013, 05:17 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,393,569 times
Default Blacks are entitled to enjoy the beach too

Quote:
This kind of garbage happens every single year when it becomes warm. And yet every single time the media ignores it. Why? Why is it okay to report on violence when the perps are anything but black?

This is getting out of hand and someone needs to step up to the plate and start reporting on this degeneracy. Black mob violence is a major issue that's gone entirely unresolved and appears to be getting progressively worse as years go by. We're due for some pretty horrific black mob violence this summer when it warms up in places like Philidelphia and Chicago and only a handful of local media outlets will report on these events of mass violence.

Disgusting.
What's disgusting in SUPREME fashion, is the bigotry, racism, and racial insensitivity that has and continues to be perpetrated by bigots and Conservatives for centuries. The stench of this ignorance and its negative impact on blacks continues to be a cancer on this society. Black "mobs" appear to be responding to this element, a pervasive level of discrimination targeted towards them where they live and play. Just like a Conservative to ignore the local system that discriminates and marginalizes, and take the opportunity to express outrage at the very existence of blacks. "Black mob"? Get TF outta here.

Stripping a man of his dignity, treating him as inferior because of his skin color, attempting to belittle him and deny him equal opportunity, even deny him the right to simply enjoy the beach when the weather heats up, is going to yield an unpredictable response.

Conservatives and their bigoted, detrimental effect on this society, are the problem. Not the "black mobs" you speak of.

Old 04-30-2013, 05:18 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 26 days ago)

29,568 posts, read 16,556,695 times
Quote:
Because we don't have a White, Hispanic or Asian Mob Violence epidemic in America.

Explain to me why this phenomenon is almost exclusive to African Americans.
It isnt, white kids in my town get together and fight all the time.

Old 04-30-2013, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
What's disgusting in SUPREME fashion, is the bigotry, racism, and racial insensitivity that has and continues to be perpetrated by bigots and Conservatives for centuries. The stench of this ignorance and its negative impact on blacks continues to be a cancer on this society. Black "mobs" appear to be responding to this element, a pervasive level of discrimination targeted towards them where they live and play. Just like a Conservative to ignore the local system that discriminates and marginalizes, and take the opportunity to express outrage at the very existence of blacks. "Black mob"? Get TF outta here.

Stripping a man of his dignity, treating him as inferior because of his skin color, attempting to belittle him and deny him equal opportunity, even deny him the right to simply enjoy the beach when the weather heats up, is going to yield an unpredictable response.

Conservatives and their bigoted, detrimental effect on this society, are the problem. Not the "black mobs" you speak of.
What I find interesting is how Progressive degenerates accuse anyone who's not them racist, while simultaneously living in some of the most highly segregated towns, cities and neighborhoods in the country while proclaming to everyone else to become tolerant like them.

Hypocrites.

EDIT: And to add on to that, what I also find funny, is how Obama and the democrats have done literally f*** all nothing for african americans. Except pass amnesty, legalizing well over 30 million illegals to compete with blacks for jobs. Yep. Blacks suffer the most from amnesty, because it's not secret that blacks over whelmingly work in service and labor jobs. The same kind of jobs that hispanics do.

Old 04-30-2013, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
It isnt, white kids in my town get together and fight all the time.
Mine too. Buuuuut there's a huge freaking difference between a group of white kids fighting behind a school and a giant black mob robbing a convenient store or absolutely ransacking an entire community as seen here:
Teen Mob Riots At Chicago Mall! - YouTube

You're comparing apples to oranges. Fighting is one thing, mob violence riots are another.

Old 04-30-2013, 06:09 PM

349 posts, read 261,084 times
Ok Slash, we get your drift. All black people are dangerous marauding mobs.
What's your next thread???..

Old 04-30-2013, 06:19 PM

1,520 posts, read 1,874,687 times
Quote:
This kind of garbage happens every single year when it becomes warm. And yet every single time the media ignores it. Why? Why is it okay to report on violence when the perps are anything but black?

This is getting out of hand and someone needs to step up to the plate and start reporting on this degeneracy. Black mob violence is a major issue that's gone entirely unresolved and appears to be getting progressively worse as years go by. We're due for some pretty horrific black mob violence this summer when it warms up in places like Philidelphia and Chicago and only a handful of local media outlets will report on these events of mass violence.

Disgusting.

Well golly... you know the same thing happens about every year in Michigan and I don't see any blacks there... I guess whites only loot and burn when they lose a football game.

2002 Post-Ohio State vs. Michigan Game Riots #5 - YouTube

Old 04-30-2013, 06:22 PM

1,520 posts, read 1,874,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Ah, memories of Atlanta's Freaknik...
I remember that. The Mayor down there let them know not to come back again and they blocked off all the streets in the city to make sure they did not come back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies