Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2013, 07:43 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,758,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasher11 View Post
This kind of garbage happens every single year when it becomes warm. And yet every single time the media ignores it. Why? Why is it okay to report on violence when the perps are anything but black?

Its been going on for over twenty years. Most of the violence is from rival fraternities with some who tend to bring weapons with them. VB doesn't want it in the news as it would tend to spoil the rest of the tourist season. VB beefs up its police force as much as they can afford. But why is it allowed to happen every year? $$$$$$$

Old 04-30-2013, 07:45 PM

107 posts, read 116,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Maurio View Post
Well golly... you know the same thing happens about every year in Michigan and I don't see any blacks there... I guess whites only loot and burn when they lose a football game.

2002 Post-Ohio State vs. Michigan Game Riots #5 - YouTube
For every one non-black riot you give me I can give you ten more of a violent black mob. This is because these black mob attacks happen monthly, and during the warmer season they can occur almost weekly.

Big difference there.

We have a Violent Black Mob epidemic. If there was an equal epidemic with whites or asians then we'd hear about it on the news.

We don't. Because it's not an issue because it rarely ever occurs in the same fashion that violent black mobs do. Pay attention this summer when the temperatures rise and we enter black mob violence season again.

Try again.

Old 04-30-2013, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiroptera View Post
Geez o pete, could you at least make a stab at being honest and transparent, or is your whole schtick thing being coy?

I'm being upfront and real, and you are playing games with quotation marks and cute little smiley faces.

Go right on with your bad self, tough guy.
You offered absolutely nothing of value to the discussion with this comment other than personal attacks.

I win the discussion.

Old 04-30-2013, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
I'm not dragging anyone down. Latino is not a race. children born into single parent households are more likely to live in poverty. black children are more likely to live in poverty. this is not a racial issue, it is social economic.
Then how come mestizo hispanics (mexicans) who are as poor and in many cases poorer than blacks not committing to mass mobs destroying property and having "Beat Whitey Nights"? Obviously it's socio-economic circumstances, right?

Excuses are like butt holes. Everyone has one and they all stink.

Old 04-30-2013, 07:51 PM

71 posts, read 60,713 times
Down here in Daytona Beach we have had spring break for years with the usual drunk and disorderly conduct. No big deal. Then black colleges wanted their own spring break, so they started what was called "black college reunion". Because of this exact violent behavior, it was discontinued after a few years.

Old 04-30-2013, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandochuck View Post
Down here in Daytona Beach we have had spring break for years with the usual drunk and disorderly conduct. No big deal. Then black colleges wanted their own spring break, so they started what was called "black college reunion". Because of this exact violent behavior, it was discontinued after a few years.
Interesting. Thank you for your input.

Old 04-30-2013, 08:05 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,521,502 times
Quote:
Then how come mestizo hispanics (mexicans) who are as poor and in many cases poorer than blacks not committing to mass mobs destroying property and having "Beat Whitey Nights"? Obviously it's socio-economic circumstances, right?

Excuses are like butt holes. Everyone has one and they all stink.
Mexican rioted in 1992 riots with blacks. wtf are you talking about? riots happen everywhere and include every race. idiots are like butt holes too, they just spew isht.

Old 04-30-2013, 08:09 PM

73,027 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
This kind of garbage happens every single year when it becomes warm. And yet every single time the media ignores it. Why? Why is it okay to report on violence when the perps are anything but black?

This is getting out of hand and someone needs to step up to the plate and start reporting on this degeneracy. Black mob violence is a major issue that's gone entirely unresolved and appears to be getting progressively worse as years go by. We're due for some pretty horrific black mob violence this summer when it warms up in places like Philidelphia and Chicago and only a handful of local media outlets will report on these events of mass violence.

Disgusting.
Ok then. What do you propose we do about it? I have to ask because the way you put it, I might suspect that you feel that Blacks are "a perpetual problem". I have heard other posts similar to this and usually, it leads nowhere good.

Old 04-30-2013, 08:29 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,512,987 times
Why would this be national news, may I ask, when it is a local issue?

Sorry - not getting the basis for the outrage.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:05 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,828,810 times
Haven't been on here in a while but this post and the slasher guy is just hilarious!!!

I guess the white people who don't know about crazy white college students rioting, fighting, binge drinking, and gang raping didn't go to college and don't know about the college experience lol.

And oh how I miss Freaknik. Those were the days. It was over by my sophomore year and we went to Daytona Beach instead, either right before or after regular spring break. All I will say is that my white college student friends knew how to put down some booze and they had a good time, just like the black students did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies