Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2013, 11:33 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,765,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasher11 View Post

IMO I think blacks are incapable of thriving in a developed country. Might be cultural might be genetic, but whatever the case may be, blacks simply do not function properly in a civilized society.
Actually blacks do function pretty well in America compared with in other countries with large black populations. They just don't function as well, on average, as other American groups.

Old 04-30-2013, 11:39 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Actually blacks do function pretty well in America compared with in other countries with large black populations. They just don't function as well, on average, as other American groups.
This is how I see it. You have many Black people who function quite well in America, and then you those that don't.

Old 04-30-2013, 11:43 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,472,910 times
Quote:
My point stands. This media website was the ONLY people to report on this "Beach Week Black Mayhem." And it's disgusting.

You won't hear about it on fox, nbc, abc, cnn or pbs. Nope. I'll be surprised if the local news station there even reports on it.
You guys always say this crap.

A two second Google search shows otherwise. AP and Washintoton Post were some of the first sites that came up.

Old 04-30-2013, 11:47 PM

252 posts, read 258,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And people who feel they need to interpret behavior based on skin color do so because of the agenda of power and control over others. The roots of racism are about power and control over others.
And wanting to be left alone, as in Europe for Europeans

Old 04-30-2013, 11:47 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,472,910 times
Quote:
No. The BEST question is: Why is it that today and in the now that black mob violence is a growing issue but the same can't be said for white or asians?

IMO I think blacks are incapable of thriving in a developed country. Might be cultural might be genetic, but whatever the case may be, blacks simply do not function properly in a civilized society.

And yet year after year black degeneracy surrounds us all for many many decades and people like you are confronted with this information it's constantly shot down and excuses are made and THE VICIOUS CYCLE CONTINUES ON AS IT ALWAYS HAS.

I just don't even know what to think anymore. I'm guessing you're probably black? The only reason I can come up with why you'd aggressively make up excuses for a failing demographic.
Here's an even better question:

Why do a particularly small subsets of the white race, spend an inordinate amount of time online talking about black people? Is it because they are failures in life and need a group of people to blame their problems on?

Just asking.

Old 04-30-2013, 11:49 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,231,263 times
Who counted all 40,000 of the blacks??

Old 04-30-2013, 11:49 PM

18 posts, read 12,165 times
Quote:
Sorry but whites, hispanics and asians don't do it on a monthly basis.

There's a violent black mob epidemic. Not a white mob epidemic or an asian mob epidemic. A black mob epidemic.

There's literally a new story of black mob violence every month. Pull your head out of your butt, read the news, and stop making excuses.
As I see it and I have been around. Blacks feel they got the short end of the stick all their lives. The loser mentality. Kinda true. They cannot move on because of the race thing. ya know, my great grandpa was a slave and it sticks with them , why I don't know. If my great grandpa was a slave I would be glad I am no slave. But they are stuck , maybe because of their blackness , I aint black so i am just put myself in their shoes. They don't fit so good.

Now they have a black pres and he does nothing for them . Now they got it hard with no jobs so they are frustrated with the foodstamp thing over their head and no jobs to get off the foodstamps. The got to have pride and they got to get the food stamps for the kids and all. It's not a pretty picture.So in their mind they think i am stuck with a black pres who does nothing , just gives food stamps.. we have to understand them better. In America we should all be rich.

Old 04-30-2013, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite_limit View Post
And wanting to be left alone, as in Europe for Europeans
If that is how you feel about it, this consider this. Alot of Europeans have come to the Western Hemisphere, which was populated by non-Europeans for a long time. If one wants to say Europe for Europeans, one has to be willing to say North and South America for indigenous peoples as well. This is how I see it. Racism is about power and control over others. It is about divide and conquer. That is why I think the concept of being a racist is quite disturbing, and in many ways, self-inflicting.

Old 04-30-2013, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgiraffe View Post
Who counted all 40,000 of the blacks??
Exactly. Last time I checked, there are 40,000,000+ Blacks in the USA.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:31 AM

1,730 posts, read 1,363,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Mob violence has occurred throughout human history. A better question is this: why are so many people obsessed about Blacks?
Not obsessed. Fed up. Pretend to ignore the problem, doesn't really matter to me. Or maybe you're just that naive. Or maybe you have memory loss. Or maybe you're black and mad. I really don't care.
But just know this, people like you enable these people to continue their idiot ways. They just have a messed up culture, no two ways about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies