Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 06:23 PM

6,191 posts, read 18,164,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasher11 View Post
One look at the NYT Census Demographics map of the Flint, Michigan area and you can easily discern why that it the way it is. Mapping the 2010 U.S. Census - NYTimes.com

Flint Michigan is extremely segregated. More segregated than my "racist southern city" that I live in.

Guess you "tolerant" northerners really are "tolerant" eh?
Geez o pete, could you at least make a stab at being honest and transparent, or is your whole schtick thing being coy?

I'm being upfront and real, and you are playing games with quotation marks and cute little smiley faces.

Go right on with your bad self, tough guy.

Old 04-30-2013, 06:27 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times
Back in the 90's my small beach town in NJ had an MTV event with crisscross , black kids who wore their clothes backwards come to our beach town.. and when it was over the blacks became hostile.. they turned over cars, chased white people went into their homes,, it was crazy.. and also threw things at the whites.. they hit the mayor in the head with a bottle.. The bridge to our town was blocked with cars and no police could get over the bridge for grid lock.. they ran on foot.. I didn't know what was going on and drove my sports car down a few blocks and saw a line of police in riot gear pushing back the crowd down on the beachfront.... I had a straight shot to drive from my house and there it was.. broken bottles, saw the blacks turning over cars.. i got the heck out of there.. needless to say I have a corvette so I took off very fast as not to get into the fray.. and I had the top down too.

Old 04-30-2013, 06:39 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,521,502 times
Quote:
Like what? Last I checked hispanics are on equal economic levels with blacks.

This isn't a societal issue. It's a cultural and racial issue.

And that issue is this:

70% of black children are raised in single parent house holds.

Black women need to stop spreading their legs and having unprotected sex with dead beat scum that doesn't know how to be a man and raise kids and/or be responsible. They're dragging society down because they don't know how to behave as civil human beings.
I'm not dragging anyone down. Latino is not a race. children born into single parent households are more likely to live in poverty. black children are more likely to live in poverty. this is not a racial issue, it is social economic.

Old 04-30-2013, 06:48 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Maurio View Post
Well golly... you know the same thing happens about every year in Michigan and I don't see any blacks there... I guess whites only loot and burn when they lose a football game.

2002 Post-Ohio State vs. Michigan Game Riots #5 - YouTube
Is that the best you got?
Go to bed. Fail

Old 04-30-2013, 06:55 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,821 times
Quote:
Like what? Last I checked hispanics are on equal economic levels with blacks.

This isn't a societal issue. It's a cultural and racial issue.

And that issue is this:

70% of black children are raised in single parent house holds.

Black women need to stop spreading their legs and having unprotected sex with dead beat scum that doesn't know how to be a man and raise kids and/or be responsible. They're dragging society down because they don't know how to behave as civil human beings.
Knocked it out of the park with that post.
Too bad the majority is either too scared, naive, bleeding heart, take you pick to admit it.
The day will come hopefully when society faces the truth.
All I know is people that don't recognize these issues that are killing our society really must hate their children.

Old 04-30-2013, 07:08 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times
Quote:
My point stands. This media website was the ONLY people to report on this "Beach Week Black Mayhem." And it's disgusting.

You won't hear about it on fox, nbc, abc, cnn or pbs. Nope. I'll be surprised if the local news station there even reports on it.
some of the big media outlets will put a blurb on a blog, but they will nor bother to cover it in print media or on the nightly news. It's rare when they cover anything like that.

Old 04-30-2013, 07:16 PM

1,520 posts, read 1,874,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
Is that the best you got?
Go to bed. Fail
Oh, I almost forgot that whites also riot when we lose elections:
University Of Mississippi Students 'Riot' Over Obama Reelection (VIDEO)
And when our favorite rock bands play:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Who_concert_disaster
And when they don't play:
http://www.nytimes.com/1992/08/11/ne...s-n-roses.html
And when the cops try to take our grass:
http://www.druglibrary.org/olsen/norml/qchc/quad2.html
Or when they tell us not to park on the grass:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Hill_riot

I could go on but it is bedtime!

Old 04-30-2013, 07:19 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
some of the big media outlets will put a blurb on a blog, but they will nor bother to cover it in print media or on the nightly news. It's rare when they cover anything like that.
They would be called a racist and a bigot if they put a story out there to make the blacks look bad even if they were bad. So they say nothing.

If a tea partier spit on the side walk and a black guy was a block away they would report it as a bigot spitting on a black person.

Old 04-30-2013, 07:28 PM

3,183 posts, read 7,206,442 times
Google up "black bike week" in myrtle beach and see what the people in south carolina have been putting up with for years,,,,,,so nasty .Many of the ones doing their nasty business in Virginia show up in Myrtle. Its only 2 weeks away.. We are going to the north carolina beaches now to make sure we dont have to see any of that stuff.

Old 04-30-2013, 07:33 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,047,421 times
Covered extensively in the local news. Hell, I have friends that work at the beach. It was a scary situation. I don't view it as "black people starting stuff" rather than "ignorant idiots starting stuff"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies