Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2013, 09:13 PM

252 posts, read 258,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Haven't been on here in a while but this post and the slasher guy is just hilarious!!!

I guess the white people who don't know about crazy white college students rioting, fighting, binge drinking, and gang raping didn't go to college and don't know about the college experience lol.

And oh how I miss Freaknik. Those were the days. It was over by my sophomore year and we went to Daytona Beach instead, either right before or after regular spring break. All I will say is that my white college student friends knew how to put down some booze and they had a good time, just like the black students did.
rioting, fighting, binge drinking > robbing, stabbing, shooting

Old 04-30-2013, 09:21 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,976,309 times
Wow is all I can say. Reading the post reminds me how ignorant some are.

I go to street festivals, family reunions, sporting events all the time and nothing ever happens like these idiots describe as black behavior.

I also have witness chaotic behavior of whites when you see them in nightclubs, sporting events, concerts and festivals. I don't put a color on ignorance.

I'm glad I don't get my self esteem as a black man from news media and I don't care what white people or anyone else think of me.

It's clear people on this board has turned one article and started hallucinating about racially motivated attack on white people happening all the time.

Old 04-30-2013, 10:17 PM

4,136 posts, read 2,840,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
The Washington post has the 6th largest readership of any paper in the nation and is the 88th most viewed website in the country. 9th most viewed news site(i am including yahoo and MSN as newssites).
I had a feeling this would be ignored by the OP.

Old 04-30-2013, 10:41 PM

107 posts, read 116,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Why would this be national news, may I ask, when it is a local issue?

Sorry - not getting the basis for the outrage.
It's not a local issue. Black Mob Violence is a nation wide phenomenon. Do you pay attention to the news at all?

Old 04-30-2013, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Haven't been on here in a while but this post and the slasher guy is just hilarious!!!

I guess the white people who don't know about crazy white college students rioting, fighting, binge drinking, and gang raping didn't go to college and don't know about the college experience lol.

And oh how I miss Freaknik. Those were the days. It was over by my sophomore year and we went to Daytona Beach instead, either right before or after regular spring break. All I will say is that my white college student friends knew how to put down some booze and they had a good time, just like the black students did.
One slight problem with your analysis.

You don't have large mobs of whites rioting and destroying property and committing mass theft in broad day light.

EVERY MONTH.

These ARE NOT isolated incidents. This is is a common, to-be-expected, occurance. HUGE difference there.

You're comparing apples to oranges.

Old 04-30-2013, 10:52 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,299,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slasher11 View Post
Then please explain why there are no White, Hispanic or Asian violent mob epidemics.

I'll wait for your answer.
So you believe that those human beings don't have mob violence? pathetic.

Old 04-30-2013, 10:59 PM

73,027 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Mob violence has occurred throughout human history. A better question is this: why are so many people obsessed about Blacks?

Old 04-30-2013, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Sorry but whites, hispanics and asians don't do it on a monthly basis.

There's a violent black mob epidemic. Not a white mob epidemic or an asian mob epidemic. A black mob epidemic.

There's literally a new story of black mob violence every month. Pull your head out of your butt, read the news, and stop making excuses.

Old 04-30-2013, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Mob violence has occurred throughout human history. A better question is this: why are so many people obsessed about Blacks?
No. The BEST question is: Why is it that today and in the now that black mob violence is a growing issue but the same can't be said for white or asians?

And yet year after year black degeneracy surrounds us all for many many decades and people like you are confronted with this information it's constantly shot down and excuses are made and THE VICIOUS CYCLE CONTINUES ON AS IT ALWAYS HAS.

I just don't even know what to think anymore. I'm guessing you're probably black? The only reason I can come up with why you'd aggressively make up excuses for a failing demographic.

Last edited by CaseyB; 05-01-2013 at 04:52 AM.. Reason: flaming

Old 04-30-2013, 11:23 PM

73,027 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
The continued need to interpret and understand human behavior based on skin color and the idea that this isn't a racist position is very confusing.

What do you want from this identification that black college students are misbehaving and some maybe behaving criminally?

What importance does their skin color have to do with anything?

This is why I say that the whole idea of race is a perversion. This idea of race distorts how we see things. More importantly, it hurts black Americans who constantly have to deal with racial prejudice and sometimes racism.
And people who feel they need to interpret behavior based on skin color do so because of the agenda of power and control over others. The roots of racism are about power and control over others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies