Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 04:41 PM

1,165 posts, read 1,515,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
Not to that extent, you know that.
But, continue with your drama, its almost entertaining.
I know that? Sorry but, no, I don't "know" that. Don't let me stop you from letting your confirmation biases light your path.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:43 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,424,868 times
Large crowd of college kids tend to be unruly normally they're not shooting and stabbing each other though.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:43 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,521,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slasher11 View Post
This kind of garbage happens every single year when it becomes warm. And yet every single time the media ignores it. Why? Why is it okay to report on violence when the perps are anything but black?

This is getting out of hand and someone needs to step up to the plate and start reporting on this degeneracy. Black mob violence is a major issue that's gone entirely unresolved and appears to be getting progressively worse as years go by. We're due for some pretty horrific black mob violence this summer when it warms up in places like Philidelphia and Chicago and only a handful of local media outlets will report on these events of mass violence.

Disgusting.
Virginia Beach, Va? there are already black people there and I am sure if any of this did happen it would be in the local news. where did you link your story from?

Old 04-30-2013, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasher11 View Post
My point stands. This media website was the ONLY people to report on this "Beach Week Black Mayhem." And it's disgusting.

You won't hear about it on fox, nbc, abc, cnn or pbs. Nope. I'll be surprised if the local news station there even reports on it.
because it DID NOT HAPPEN.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
I'd be embarrassed if I was a black person.
it eats you up inside that we aren't embarrassed, doesn't it? we spent too much time during the history of this country apologizing for our blackness. why on earth should I be embarrassed to be black because of what some other black person has done?

Old 04-30-2013, 04:59 PM

107 posts, read 116,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
Ok, but what truth are the other media sites missing? I mean by specifically calling the mobs black, how is that more helpful or beneficial to the public? Just curious.
Because you don't see white or hispanic mobs doing this every other week. So clearly their race is significant here. I'm of the opinion that it's because of poor parenting in the black community. As a result we have black mob violence. Thus their race becomes the central focus for the subject matter.

It's very obvious why race matters and I kinda hoped you would have caught that from the get-go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
If it were an all-white (or Asian or middle-eastern) mob, would the public also need to know that? What if it were 50% black, 25% white and 25% Hispanic. Would it be necessary to call out the demographics then too?
The problem though is we don't have an Asian Mob Violence epidemic in America.

Last edited by CaseyB; 05-01-2013 at 04:06 AM.. Reason: flaming

Old 04-30-2013, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
The continued need to interpret and understand human behavior based on skin color and the idea that this isn't a racist position is very confusing.
Then please explain why there are no White, Hispanic or Asian violent mob epidemics.

I'll wait for your answer.

Old 04-30-2013, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
why would their race matter ?
Because we don't have a White, Hispanic or Asian Mob Violence epidemic in America.

Explain to me why this phenomenon is almost exclusive to African Americans.

Old 04-30-2013, 05:05 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,213,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Large crowd of college kids tend to be unruly normally they're not shooting and stabbing each other though.
[] Woodstock - check
[] Watkin's Glen - check

Old 04-30-2013, 05:08 PM

6,191 posts, read 18,164,646 times
I live just north of the most "dangerous" city in the US: Flint, Michigan. Also a majority-black city. According to the FBI:

The City of Flint, Michigan. Officially FBI Most Dangerous City in USA - Imgur

White people are very safe here. If you look at the statistics, violent crime is almost exclusively black-on-black.

Why are Flint and Detroit, already mostly black, not beset with crimes against non-white people?

Seriously, in light of the OP, I do wonder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies