Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2013, 05:31 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
make me...... I have been in Canada armed many times, and even fired guns on the lawn of the govt building in Montreal.. More guns in Upper Canada Village and again on Nova Scotia soil.

Don't you just feel totally stupid now?
No, why should I? I'm saying that if you get a paper cut or a mosquito bite, you're gonna die!
You fired guns on the lawn of a government building in Montreal? I don't believe you. Is that when you got in trouble with the "RMP" ?
Risk Mangement Professionals?
Don't YOU feel totally stupid now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2013, 05:33 PM

Quote:
You don't seem to understand i am not just another good sheep. I don't care if it is NH State Police Ga State Police Bost NYC or friggin RMP, if i think I am in the right and they don't we all get to go to court and fight about it.

Oh swoon! I wish you'd go to Iran and insist you're in the right.

Old 05-24-2013, 05:48 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
No, why should I? I'm saying that if you get a paper cut or a mosquito bite, you're gonna die!
You fired guns on the lawn of a government building in Montreal? I don't believe you. Is that when you got in trouble with the "RMP" ?
Risk Mangement Professionals?
Don't YOU feel totally stupid now?
Yeah the big building with the mirrored glass... and no that wasn't what the problem was. The people all liked that and after came over to ile ste helene for more
I told you I wrote to Allen Rock a lot once.

Try Royal Mounted Police.... yeah i had a problem with 2 of them and it took a judge to get it sorted out and they had to pay for wrecking my car of you must know. I still miss that car a 1987 Pontic Firebird with a 400 cu in engine.

I am no little wall flower like you are. You have an opinion on everything and yet have done nothing, and been no where. I am only curios about your screen name and think you are probably a mexican german know nothing.

My crash in 1979 was a bit more than a paper cut. Why don't you go break your neck and see? 79 is probably long before your time too and you are just jealouse you were not at McGill.

I am gonna die one day but i will put it off a while. Came close in 2010 when I rear ended a jeep that hit a moose too, but that time I just lost my front fender on the bike.

You must be a real city dweller to worry about me getting a sketter bite. It;s ok I got skeeters here that will kill ordinary city people, and ticks the size of tanks.

Old 05-24-2013, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Oh swoon! I wish you'd go to Iran and insist you're in the right.
Oh that would be a very good place for you to go and beg then to disarm before they get turned into a glass parking lot. My son was very near to there... He really didn't like that sand box a bit.

Old 05-24-2013, 05:58 PM

Quote:
I am no little wall flower like you are. You have an opinion on everything and yet have done nothing, and been no where. I am only curios about your screen name and think you are probably a mexican german know nothing.

Lol! You couldn't possibly be more wrong.
You know nothing about me, but I do know something about you. You're a macho posturing big mouth tough guy. On the internet. Your behaviour and attitude towards gays is vile and reprehensible.
Mexican German wallflower who has done nothing and been nowhere. Priceless.
And it's RCMP.

Old 05-24-2013, 06:06 PM

i agree gays are vile... i forgot the C huh is that bad? It's not like I see them every day, they don't come down to NH often. I could care a less if you like me or not.. We both don't like each other a bit. Who cares.

Old 05-24-2013, 07:10 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,879,610 times
You seriously have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
In the USA we get tv. May 11th the day after a bad bike crash in 1979 I was layin' in ICU trying to breath with no more spleen, a punctured left lung, 8 ribs broken more than once, a broke clavicle, and a broken neck at C-3, and what comes on but bennie hill patting nurses on thee behind.

I was just tapped up not sewn or stapled.I was sure i was gonna bust my guts.. They slit me open like pig, from below the navel to the sternum. i held my pillow for dear life.

In Cdn i would probably have died waiting.

Old 05-24-2013, 07:13 PM

I'm really glad you pulled through! You are one of my favourite posters in here

Our health care system isn't perfect but when it has mattered I have always found that through my own medical condition and that of my father's - the medical system we have pulls through and dollar for dollar isn't a bad value! Our high life expectancy, amongst the real best in the world is a true testament to how effective it really is imo.

Quote:
Well, the last time I was hospitalized, I wasn't expected to pull through. I had gactroscopies, colonoscopies, an MRI, a gallbladder scan, mutiple transfusions, IVs in every limb, even my feet, bloods drawn every four hours, etc, etc, etc.
I was in ICU for about ten days, and was on IM morphine every 90 minutes.
Don't let these Canadians tell you they don't get a bill from the hospital. I most certainly did get a bill.

It was for $14.
For the phone.

Old 05-24-2013, 07:27 PM

52,268 posts, read 52,686,640 times
I don't know much about Canada, other than that movie Strange Brew. I don't know WTF the OP is talking about Canada being less free... Unless he's just talking about over regulation... I do know that when I was with my last company, we had offices in Canada and when ever we got together for training, it was advised to us to not talk about salaries as they made about 25 percent less than we did in the States.

Canada seems like the butt of jokes... I don' mean this to be harsh.. but all I ever heard was jokes about that country.....

Old 05-24-2013, 07:44 PM

Typical salaries are lower in Canada than the U.S and taxes are higher but there is a better social safety net and of course dollar for dollar we pay much less for healthcare here. The QOL is not much different but usually favours Canada in most surveys and we have slightly longer life expectancy. Couple that with what I think is more socially progressive policies and the average Canadian family having a higher net worth than the average American family and not sure what is so funny after all.... eh?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...than-u-s-.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I don't know much about Canada, other than that movie Strange Brew. I don't know WTF the OP is talking about Canada being less free... Unless he's just talking about over regulation... I do know that when I was with my last company, we had offices in Canada and when ever we got together for training, it was advised to us to not talk about salaries as they made about 25 percent less than we did in the States.

Canada seems like the butt of jokes... I don' mean this to be harsh.. but all I ever heard was jokes about that country.....

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies