Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2013, 03:47 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,170,336 times

Advertisements

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh boy this is a laugh riot! I gotta somehow show my malaysian friend this, she'd have a field day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2013, 03:47 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,210,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boner View Post
All fringe extreme feminazis are suddenly educated and independent. With a degree in Psychology i studied the liberal feminist ideology at the feet of one the most accomplished Feminists in the midwest. I dont want to hear your half baked notions about what a feminist is or isnt. You dont seem to have a clue about that either.

Hearing is passive, try listening for a change maybe you could learn something
Well from what I can gather here, your definition of "fringe extremist feminazi" is every single woman who disagrees with you.

Old 05-08-2013, 03:57 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,779,038 times
If you disagree with me on this subject pretty much. And gender doesnt really matter unless its some brainwashed liberal who doesnt know whats best for him. If we could have started without all the bias and assumptions we might have been able to have a civil discussion addressing issues that help us get bye the ugly sterotypes. But nope, when it comes to an American man seeking a partner overseas its a mail order bride ***** prostitute gold digging green card shark who is starving and he is her mule to the good ole US of A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
Well from what I can gather here, your definition of "fringe extremist feminazi" is every single woman who disagrees with you.

Old 05-08-2013, 04:03 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,737,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
Which includes 99% of the single female population of the U.S. The remaining 1% are inpatients and I won't say where. lol

Old 05-08-2013, 04:12 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,850,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
I've never heard of those behaviors from Filipinas. That's quite bizarre. Unless they were from the countryside?

I think submission reflects illiteracy and a lack of education.
I remember the friend's wife whom stepped out from the kitchen to serve the men as being engaging and intelligent that evening (the behavior seemed to be mostly for meals, she wasn't a shrinking violet around her husband when I saw them other times). Definitely very good with the family budget, although I do not know where she was from in the Philippines. Ironically, her husband was the one that always belittled himself over his education and where he came from

Old 05-08-2013, 04:18 PM

1,000 posts, read 1,127,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boner View Post
All fringe extreme feminazis are suddenly educated and independent. With a degree in Psychology i studied the liberal feminist ideology at the feet of one the most accomplished Feminists in the midwest. I dont want to hear your half baked notions about what a feminist is or isnt. You dont seem to have a clue about that either.

Hearing is passive, try listening for a change maybe you could learn something
Do you have children? Do you expect your daughters to be submissive to men?

Old 05-08-2013, 04:19 PM

So, you are exposed for your ignorant bias, discriminatory ideas, racist and sexist comments and the best you can do is start mumbling about some imaginary friend who is supposed to swoop in and save you

I win and apologize for being so rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh boy this is a laugh riot! I gotta somehow show my malaysian friend this, she'd have a field day!

Old 05-08-2013, 04:19 PM

1,000 posts, read 1,127,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Which includes 99% of the single female population of the U.S. The remaining 1% are inpatients and I won't say where. lol
You just won the internet girl.

Old 05-08-2013, 04:26 PM

Do you still batter your children?

You would be hard pressed to find a child anywhere on this planet as well adjusted as my 9 YO daughter and 8 YO son. Their teachers shake their heads with a smile at their seemingly flawless development Physical, intellectual and spiritual.

My daughter will be submitting to no one and I dont remember suggesting that anyone submitting was a good thing. But if you have to create somekind of strawman by asking stupid questions be my guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriceP View Post
Do you have children? Do you expect your daughters to be submissive to men?

Old 05-08-2013, 04:41 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,952,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetroof View Post
Asian women
- Small fit bodies
- Obedient
- Keep house clean
- Raise children well
I think that is a fantasy and a stereotype.

I know a lot of Asian "Princesses" who independent, strong willed, even domineering, aspire to luxurious living and acquiring the finest material possessions. Believe it. Come to my neighborhood and I'll introduce you to a few ... especially one Chinese Empress we call "the Dragon Lady."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies