Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2013, 09:46 PM

374 posts, read 509,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
Taliban #1: "There, just over there. I see a helicopter coming!!!"

Taliban #2: "Ah, yes. But don't shoot unless it's Seal Team 6."

My God, but do conspiracy theories abound.

I'm glad the Bush administration did not release CIA officer Valerie Plame's name to the media because she had done a great thing. It was released because her husband, former Ambassador Joseph Wilson, began criticizing the Bush Administration. Thereby making her "Fair Game".

Lewis "Scooter" Libby became the fall guy while Richard Armitage and Karl Rove walked. Libby was convicted, but President George Bush commuted Libby's 30 month prison term but left in place a $250,000 fine (which I would bet was paid for by other Bush politcos), and the two years of probation.

So if the Obama adminstration did wrong, they learned from a master teacher.

If someone is naive enough to believe that these people don't know who is in the war zones then they need to ask some of those who were set up.

I think they were set up.Why would any leader allow so many on one contraption like that old piece of work? But I'll never understand why they all loaded up,they KNOW better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2013, 09:59 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,568,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokesalad4u2 View Post
If someone is naive enough to believe that these people don't know who is in the war zones then they need to ask some of those who were set up.

I think they were set up.Why would any leader allow so many on one contraption like that old piece of work? But I'll never understand why they all loaded up,they KNOW better.
Their mission was to help another group that was taking fire. They would have ridden bicycles to get there, if need be. That is why leadership is so important. Those in command are supposed to do everything possible to make sure you are equipped to make it back in one piece. This sounds like an ambush.
These men are not only the best of the best, but we have invested millions in their training. This does not just happen!

Old 05-12-2013, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Don't worry it is just a matter of time before the world elite lose control of the totally stupid and greedy and blow themselves up. Hopefully, before they are able to get to another planet and start the same thing all over again

We are in the end times,I think. The whole world has gotten worse and IMO its an evil power rulign over us all.

You know the Bible says we will "plant the heavens",I hope I'm on that crew. New worlds and a new start for those who overcome this worlds evil.

I think it may be true that we are all fallen angels we sure do act like it. It would also make sense why some suffer so much ,maybe they need more convincing to make it to the next life.Maybe not.But if we were the evil ones and it seems we can't stop fighting and hurting each other,then this is like judgement to get back to being good,don't know really.

Old 05-12-2013, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Their mission was to help another group that was taking fire. They would have ridden bicycles to get there, if need be. That is why leadership is so important. Those in command are supposed to do everything possible to make sure you are equipped to make it back in one piece. This sounds like an ambush.
These men are not only the best of the best, but we have invested millions in their training. This does not just happen!

No they are taught first to preserve the team, all never should have gotten on that heli. Some maybe but all of them ,it makes no sense. Somebody put some pressure on them,imo.

I'll just be glad when all this killing and suffering is over with,and hope I can make it into the next life.

Old 05-13-2013, 12:17 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,546,167 times
Quote:
You do realize that Seal Team 6 is a group of men assigned to a particuliar group? No one (that I know of) named any individuals in that group since that information is classified. That is like saying that squad 4 of the Green Berets took hill seven, giving credit to the Green Berets is not "outing" them.
Exactly.

And even weirder, is that folks related to SEAL Team 6 members, are publicly outing themselves, while blaming Obama for outing them, even though Obama never mentioned their family names.

Old 05-13-2013, 12:27 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,938,737 times
Why do you put any seal team in a Chinook? That is the slowest sitting duck in the US air arsenal. They had other options, but curious that they chose the Chinook.

Old 05-13-2013, 12:34 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,784,658 times
Quote:
You do realize that Seal Team 6 is a group of men assigned to a particuliar group? No one (that I know of) named any individuals in that group since that information is classified. That is like saying that squad 4 of the Green Berets took hill seven, giving credit to the Green Berets is not "outing" them.
Don't be smug. I am fully aware of how Seal Teams are formed.

Where did I say names of individuals were released? I wouldn't say that because to my knowledge no names were ever released. What I said in my post re naming names, as in the unit that killed OBL, is named SEAL TEAM. That is the "name" Biden released. Sorry, I'll simplify any future posts to you so that there is no confusion on your end.

Explain to me exactly how it became known that, it was a Seal Team that got OBL, then it became known that it was Seal Team 6 who got OBL. How was that information released and who released it?

Last edited by softblueyz; 05-13-2013 at 12:50 AM..

Old 05-13-2013, 12:55 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,568,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Exactly.

And even weirder, is that folks related to SEAL Team 6 members, are publicly outing themselves, while blaming Obama for outing them, even though Obama never mentioned their family names.
That is not true. These are families of dead members, they have no reason to hide their identities now.
They simply want answers.

Old 05-13-2013, 04:57 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,324,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Exactly.

I wonder if the far right offered to pay them for their stories

Old 05-13-2013, 05:04 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,324,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
That is not true. These are families of dead members, they have no reason to hide their identities now.
They simply want answers.
I think that is quite absurb, since they knew that everytime that they went on a classified mission there was an above average chance that their loved ones could get killed. That is why they are in the SPECIAL FORCES! This is nothing more than a political circus. I guess anyone killed in war should demand answers how and why their loved ones were killed. Ask any Marine what comes first, the Corps or Family. A old saying in the military goes like this, "if the military wanted you to have a family they would have issued you one"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies