Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 11:31 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,942,124 times

Advertisements

He has helped drive business out of the country and boosted the unemployment rate .
He has boosted gun sales like no other president in all history.
He has made more passive people normally conservitive, more active and alert to the curruption in government on both sides.
His attacks against the constitution have demonstrated the governments compliance to the NATO agenda 21.
Very dangerous for the whole country if you have ever reviewed it.
I dare you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2013, 11:35 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,262,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
Same here. I worked, used my brain and built that.

Obama lost me when he campaigned on raising taxes. Funny how he says that sequestration takes money out of the economy but does not mention his increase in taxes which also takes money out of the economy.
Returning rates to what they previously were is campaigning to raise taxes? Who ever said that the Bush Tax cuts had to be permanent. I mean, at a certain point, we have to pay our freight.

That said, the tax hike didn't affect you anyway. Well, maybe the Payroll Tax hike did, but definitely not the income tax hike. That's for people making a couple of hundred grand a year. (hint: guess who's not in the category)

And ending the Bush Tax cuts was a wise idea. Revenues have exploded ever since.

Old 05-20-2013, 11:39 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,262,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
He has helped drive business out of the country and boosted the unemployment rate .
He has made more passive people normally conservitive, more active and alert to the curruption in government on both sides.
His attacks against the constitution have demonstrated the governments compliance to the NATO agenda 21.
I dare you.
Quote:
Nope.

Quote:
So. I thought buying guns was a good thing?

Quote:
He has made more passive people normally conservitive, more active and alert to the curruption in government on both sides
Nope. Not true. His approval ratings have held steady.

Quote:
What attacks against the constitution? And what's with the tin foil hat stuff?

Again, Nope.

Old 05-20-2013, 11:39 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,252,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crestliner View Post
Other than talk talk talk just what has he done? Are things really any better for the average tax paying legal citizen ? DONT THINK SO!
He raised cigarette taxes $1.00 per pack, that help me cut back on smoking. The tax collected helps uninsured children.
If the tax is raised again as President Obama proposes for this year, I might have the incentive to finally quit this nasty habit.
Federal Cigarette Tax - American Lung Association

Old 05-20-2013, 11:42 AM

1,752 posts, read 3,759,327 times
Income based repayment plan for my school loans

Old 05-20-2013, 11:48 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,955,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Now when I go to different doctors I have been seeing for 6 years, I have to fill out new-patient-type forms every 6 months.
Your Doctor is being "sold" like a bad home mortage...

Old 05-20-2013, 11:59 AM

18,665 posts, read 19,996,179 times
Nothing, OP.

It's my job to do that, not his, not my governor's, not my mayor's, not my bosses'.

Mine.

Old 05-20-2013, 12:00 PM

128 posts, read 93,853 times
Made it worse. Family is just above the poverty line now when just a two years before he was elected we were well within the middle class.

I really f***ing hate democrats and liberals.

Old 05-20-2013, 12:03 PM

68,349 posts, read 54,496,641 times
What has Obama done to improve your life?

Kept two right wing political hacks out of the White House.

Old 05-20-2013, 01:09 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,314,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
The s.o.b. has made it harder to find a job, promoted illegals over citizens in the job market, made it a lot harder to start a business, has made d@M^^^ sure that we would pay more in taxes and health care cost would skyrocket, made sure gas and diesel prices are too high, so why would I like the scumbag ? I don't and party at my house when he's out of office.
Do you have anything to back up your claims?
Anything at all?
Tell me how your federal taxes increased?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies