Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Zimmerman be convicted of murder
Convicted 116 40.42%
Acquitted 171 59.58%
Voters: 287. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 09:57 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,390,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I guess you missed the place where he was going back to his vehicle and was attacked. That does not fit with what you want to say happened.
Yes, he was attacked while, and because of, obeying authority.

Since that's what nearly got him kilt, he has a powerful civil case against the police.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:28 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,706,819 times
Quote:
This is the trial that never should have been. I wonder after being acquitted if Zimmerman can sue those who caused this to be railroaded into trial or will he just be happy to be a free citizen again after doing more than his civic duty to try and make his neighborhood a safer place.

It is really sad that a neighborhood is so bad that the police cannot keep it safe and then when a volunteer tries to help out and is attacked and defends himself gets into trouble because he defended himself.

If Zimmerman had been killed, do you think we would still be talking about it? It would have just been another murder in the neighborhood. I see it on the news all the time. "Man left Starbucks and was shot in order to rob him." "Child was shot in baby carriage." "Woman dies of a heart attack when robber enters her home." I haven't seen anybody marching to try and stop this type of crime from happening.

I also don't hear many people teaching their children to respect those in charge.
Zimmerman wasn't in charge. You are exactly the type I've been talking about. He wasn't in charge of anything, much less his own atavistic impulses, and there wasn't anything Trayvon was doing to cause any suspicion from anyone. You, like so many, show your true colors.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:30 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,706,819 times
Quote:
I guess you missed the place where he was going back to his vehicle and was attacked. That does not fit with what you want to say happened.
That's what the liar Zimmerman said. Doesn't mean there is any truth to it. In fact, since he said this happened, it's that much more a reason to doubt the truthfulness of that account.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:36 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,494,785 times
Zimmerman: No regrets, I'd do it again.... "It was God's Plan" that he killed Martin.
Christ, what a piece of work he is.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:41 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,494,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN
I guess you missed the part where Zimmerman didn't go straight back to his car but turned 90 degrees and went down the other path behind the townhomes. Martin's body was found 2 homes down on this detour that is not 'on the way back' to GZ's vehicle.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Zimmerman: No regrets, I'd do it again.... "It was God's Plan" that he killed Martin.

Standing his ground.

His ground is God's ground.

God doesn't make mistakes, ergo, neither does Zimmerman.

Zimmerman knew at every point that he was acting in compliance with God's plan.

The police are fools serving as servants of Satan.

God told Zimmerman to lie.

The police owe Zimmerman a bounty.

If the police don't pay, Zimmerman expects his reward in Heaven.

Old 06-09-2013, 11:07 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,220,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Is a prison gang rape in God's plan too? If it is, he doesn't have a prayer, don't bend over for soap Georgie Boy.

Old 06-10-2013, 12:23 AM

6,046 posts, read 4,828,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Is a prison gang rape in God's plan too? If it is, he doesn't have a prayer, don't bend over for soap Georgie Boy.
Isn't that the truth.

Should he go to prison perhaps he'll meet some guys the size of pro football tackles who'll ask him pointedly why he killed the kid Trayvon. As a starter. Got a hunch Zimmerman knows that.

Old 06-10-2013, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
Yes, he was attacked while, and because of, obeying authority.

Since that's what nearly got him kilt, he has a powerful civil case against the police.
Everyone knows you don't interfere with a killer while he's stalking his prey.

He should have disregarded the orders.

He was on a mission from God.

Old 06-10-2013, 05:13 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,525,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Zimmerman wasn't in charge. You are exactly the type I've been talking about. He wasn't in charge of anything, much less his own atavistic impulses, and there wasn't anything Trayvon was doing to cause any suspicion from anyone. You, like so many, show your true colors.
Were you THERE ? Do you KNOW tm wasn't doing anything suspicious ? What's the EVIDENcE he wasn't doing anything suspicious ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies