Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2013, 09:32 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgewalker View Post
The question is why would anyone want to associate with either Moochelle or the dyke?

Doesn't sound like a fun or moral bunch and I would be happy to see both
leave the room, the state, for that matter the U.S.
Ahh, the nastiness and intolerance as well as it's continuing war on women by the right rears it ugly head. Didn't take too long either.

Old 06-05-2013, 09:36 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
It is rude and disrespectful to yell over someone giving a speech. The issue was handled well.
Sure, but then again, shouting and insulting seem to be the old and trusted weapon of the pro-gay crowd.

Old 06-05-2013, 09:47 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
The same right to marry a woman like any man can. That is discrimination based on gender.

Also the 1000+ benefits, and protections of a legal civil marriage.
Listed here
http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d04353r.pdf
You can engage in civil marriage as defined, nothing is preventing you from getting married to a woman.

Old 06-05-2013, 09:48 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
For the record I think the First Lady handled herself superbly. She's not the issue the rude gays are the issue.

Old 06-05-2013, 09:49 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
You can engage in civil marriage as defined, nothing is preventing you from getting married to a woman.
and through the many anti gay threads you post, you still can't comprehend that civil unions/marriages do not provide these:

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d04353r.pdf

Old 06-05-2013, 09:53 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
Perhaps we'll have to agree to disagree.

Neither do they. They believe in equal protection under the law.

So your posting held no substantive content whatsoever, since it was all predicated on a blatantly false presumption of the reality, one carefully constructed to rationalize bigotry against people you simply don't care about.

Typical liberal tool

My younger brother is gay. My primary care doc is gay. So what? You, as a liberal, are so conditioned by political correctness and liberalism to presume that everyone who disagrees with you is a "bigot" or "racist". To the contrary, very few conservatives ARE bigots or racists, but are percieved so by the left simply because they speak honestly. Given the fear of liberals to actually speak openly, one is left to understand that MOST LIBS are hiding true feelings of racism and bigotry.

So....................... back to reality. Mr. Liberal, if gays are not given "super citizen" rights, why is it that-

1. Obamacare is focusing treatment on gays and lesbians, despite that group being 10% of the population.

2. A Christian baker is being persecuted for not making a wedding cake for a lesbian couple, despite his religious views that would preclude his participation in such an event.

Wake up. You have been blinded by political correctness and liberalism.

Old 06-05-2013, 09:53 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Sure, but then again, shouting and insulting seem to be the old and trusted weapon of the pro-gay crowd.
Funny, I'm pro gay, in fact I'm a lesbian, and I find the behavior of the hecklers out of line.

Old 06-05-2013, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Really? I can go get a marriage license from city hall and marry my partner? Who knew that two women could get a legal civil marriage in the state of Mississippi?

Old 06-05-2013, 09:56 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
They are misfits who live to shock, to disrupt, to offend....just as happened here.

A big thumbs up to the First Lady! The misfits have most people bowing, kowtowing, and cowering in fear.
Misfits or malcontents are common in all segments of society..I have these nasty neighbors who run the shop below my apartment. He is gay and his sister is one of those strange white woman who is over weight and wears dreads. They go out of their way to persecute who ever they can. I would say that he gives gays a horrible name in my books..The guy is envious...spiteful..controlling and cruel...He is a vegan who hates children and woman and has more respect for a common housefly than a human being.....I have one rule when dealing with these people...NEVER REACT. Never give them what they want which is conflict...No matter what they do - I refused to be moved by them...The moment someone brings you to anger or hate THEY CONTROL YOU\.... I know the game and refuse to play.

Old 06-05-2013, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Typical liberal tool

My younger brother is gay. My primary care doc is gay. So what? You, as a liberal, are so conditioned by political correctness and liberalism to presume that everyone who disagrees with you is a "bigot" or "racist". To the contrary, very few conservatives ARE bigots or racists, but are percieved so by the left simply because they speak honestly. Given the fear of liberals to actually speak openly, one is left to understand that MOST LIBS are hiding true feelings of racism and bigotry.

So....................... back to reality. Mr. Liberal, if gays are not given "super citizen" rights, why is it that-

1. Obamacare is focusing treatment on gays and lesbians, despite that group being 10% of the population.

2. A Christian baker is being persecuted for not making a wedding cake for a lesbian couple, despite his religious views that would preclude his participation in such an event.

Wake up. You have been blinded by political correctness and liberalism.
1. Prove it. I haven't seen one thing in the ACA that prioritizes homosexuals over heterosexuals.

2. The baker broke the law of the state of Oregon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies