Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2013, 02:50 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,896,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilanarchist View Post
Son I don't need to explain to you what I do. I bring in CASH MONEY DOUGH...whatever you want to call it its brought in BY ME...I don't need traditional job to bring in money...I could be on the side of the road selling fish or fire wood or working a booth at a flea market for all you know. I do as I want because I earned that money just like my wife earns hers. Its not quite enough for food and bills so we get EBT I don't care if you don't like it.
I'm not your son, in fact I am not a son at all. However you are proving my point that you just don't want to work. Get a real job.

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-20-2013 at 03:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2013, 02:50 PM

122 posts, read 108,143 times
The idiocy is strong in this one. What about bringing in money do you not understand kid? My wife does the same thing she brings in money but she does it with a traditional job...I don't need to explain to you or anyone else how I get money...hey maybe I sell drugs! LMAO....How would someone make money by picking garbage? Makes no sense...I make cash,no paychecks no traditional job just cash....my grandfather did the same thing but he was obviously better at it than me he never needed EBT...he used to sell barrels and cut up old car washes and sell the parts to scrap yards and sell the motors to people who wanted them...its called being ingenius.

Old 06-20-2013, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I'm not your son, in fact I am not a son at all. However you are proving my point that you just don't want to work. Get a real job.
Don't need to get a "real job" I make money all that matters...how I do it doesn't matter...

Old 06-20-2013, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee cas View Post
Everyone knows, too many slackers, and people living off the the government, generations that the working class support. This is the kind of stuff that gets the dems elected, and crushes the working class Americans. There are those who need stamps, but not the percentage that is releveant presently. Will this ever end? or will generations keep taking advantage of the working Americans who subsidize this?

Also, wanted to mention all the foreigners comming to this country and signing up for welfare and foodstamps. Our ancenstors had to get a job and bust a.ss., this so un-american, insane!!
Yep. While we complain (and rightfully so)about illegals getting welfare there are many legal immigrants who come here just for welfare. I once worked for an ESL center and there was this Russian couple who recently arrived, never worked yet was receiving social security THEY NEVER PAID INTO. I saw this a lot. My ancestors are fairly recent immigrants yet not one received welfare.

Old 06-20-2013, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Don't need to get a "real job" I make money all that matters...how I do it doesn't matter...
Then if you make money you don't need welfare.

Old 06-20-2013, 02:55 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,940,972 times
Quote:
That poster seems like a typical do what your told worker-bee, unable to understand that people create or make money on their own.

Old 06-20-2013, 02:56 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,766,757 times
It's dead: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/21/us...cuts.html?_r=0

Old 06-20-2013, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
That poster seems like a typical do what your told worker-bee, unable to understand that people create or make money on their own.
I don't care that he makes money on his own. What I care about is that he is getting welfare because he refuses to get a job.

Old 06-20-2013, 02:59 PM

304 posts, read 472,472 times
Thought the food stamp program was self sustaining. First the poor only get food, not money, from a country that runs a food surplus. Then the grocer, the truckers, the packagers and the farmers all get to make a profit from this surplus food. Now if they are honest and all pay taxes at the proper level then the government gets the money back that it invested into the program. So the hungry get fed, the workers get compensated and the gov. doesn't go further into debt. Anything wrong with that?

Old 06-20-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Then if you make money you don't need welfare.
LOL really? Wow....you aren't a bright star are ya...I wonder how many MILLIONS who make money at a job or otherwise need EBT to get by...both me and my wife make money yet we need it...I bet my neighbors need it as well...they all work at McDonalds while they attend college...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies