Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2013, 03:21 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,654,874 times

Advertisements

The physician's assistant testified that the two cuts on the back of Zimmerman's head were 0.5 cm and 2 cm long. That's tiny.

Old 06-28-2013, 03:22 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,820,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
It's refreshing to hear a real medical professional speak in depth about the evidence showing injuries to George Zimmerman.

For the last year there are people here and elsewhere who have sworn that Zimmerman was not injured but the evidence being spoken about during the trial doesn't support those who feel he was unharmed.
I don't think anyone has ever said that George didn't have injuries.

Just much less than he claimed.

Old 06-28-2013, 03:22 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,065,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Thinker View Post
Seems pretty good to me. He's trying to validate their claims, and he's asking all the right questions. He's showing her the most dramatic photos, and asking her to comment on every square inch of the photos.

Seems pretty logical to me.
I don't have a problem with the "Logic" what I have a problem with is asking a witness a question that you don't know the answer to, that's nuts.

By the way, I deleted that post because I don't want to get involved in making blow by blow commentary regardless of who is at the bar. I had a moment of indiscipline so I deleted the post. I still stand by it, but I'm not going to give cause of get involved in day to day court room proceedings.

Old 06-28-2013, 03:23 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,228,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jim Robinson View Post
Just Breaking:

CNN lies and twists Johns testimony trying to stoke racial tension. Puts up a screenshot headline stating:

WITNESS DESCRIBES FIGHT, SHOOTING
Says lighter-skinned person was punching other one.

That's not what John testified to at all. He stated Martin was on top giving a 'ground and pound' MMA style beating but it's apparent that CNN clearly has a agenda.
The PA witness just talked about George practicing MMA avidly for exercise in his medical records.

Old 06-28-2013, 03:23 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,041,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
The physician's assistant testified that the two cuts on the back of Zimmerman's head were 0.5 cm and 2 cm long. That's tiny.
She also just agreed that the injuries he showed with could have been caused by banging a head against concrete. The cuts are not the only injuries that are being spoken about.

Old 06-28-2013, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
I don't think anyone has ever said that George didn't have injuries.

Just much less than he claimed.
Yes in fact many people here have claimed that Zimmerman was not injured.

Old 06-28-2013, 03:25 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,820,009 times
Quote:
This woman examined Zimmerman the day after the attack, this isn't just based on photos.
Sorry, I'm not watching the trial today.

Old 06-28-2013, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Sorry, I'm not watching the trial today.
Gotcha, the woman on the stand right now is the PA who physically examined Zimmerman the day after the shooting. It appears that he's seen this woman a number of times before, she knows some of his medical history prior to this event.

Old 06-28-2013, 03:27 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,542,103 times
Quote:
She also just agreed that the injuries he showed with could have been caused by banging a head against concrete. The cuts are not the only injuries that are being spoken about.
She used the word could. It could have been from many things.

Old 06-28-2013, 03:27 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I have an excellent way of knowing Much of what future witnesses will say. Not everything, not precisely, but pretty close. You know, don't you, that many of their statements are public information. John Good, for example, said nothing that surprised me.

I think you've somehow set your computer or tv to "Redact cross-examination.'
Exactly. There really hasn't been anything new. It's just hearing it from someone under oath, live, that makes an impression.

Of course many have believed the lies (remember the CNN headline from Good's testimony, that was 180 off from truth) instead of common sense filtering. If MSNBC said Trayvon sprounted wings and flew from 711 back to the apartment, some would believe it and spread it all over creation, adding to it as they babbled. It's quite amusing. Like a little kid who gets caught with his hand in a cookie jar and tells his momma the jar jumped off the counter and grabbed his hand. Some of the stories are just plain bizarre.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies