Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2013, 08:09 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,030,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
Teenage Star Witness Against George Zimmerman Has Tweeted About Case, Getting High, And Her "Court Nails" | The Smoking Gun

“Teenage Star Witness Against George Zimmerman Has Tweeted About Case, Getting High, And Her “Court Nails”
The government’s star witness in the George Zimmerman prosecution is a 19-year-old Miami woman who has used her Twitter account to occasionally comment about the murder case and this week tweeted followers a photo of her new manicure with the caption “Court nails.”
I really need to DVR that trainwreck.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:15 PM

22,654 posts, read 24,579,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
He had a bloody nose this is true and a few minor cuts. Nose smashed? Not really.
For a guy who claims he was hit 25+ times I am not seeing the damage that might do.
But then he has already demonstrated himself to be a liar and not very bright. He may struggle with counting.
I think TM decked him with a single punch. This would explain the near complete lack of DNA on TM. None on his hands or sleeves which one would expect to see after repeated blows.
If he gets off it will be because the jury had some reasonable doubt, not because they thought GZ was a victim.

Do you have EYES, look at the pics of Zimmerman's nose........it is very obvious that it is badly broken. Blood, cuts, bumps and lumps on the back of his head.....how did that happen??????

Old 06-25-2013, 08:19 PM

22,654 posts, read 24,579,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
And yet, Zimmerman the ex-bouncer and 18 months at a boxing gym doesn't have even one blemish on his hands. None. Injuries? Didn't even go to the doctor.

Uh huh, what dream world are you living in.

The pics of Zimmerman.....a very badly broken nose....did you miss that????????

Old 06-25-2013, 08:20 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,214,990 times
Quote:
Why didn't Trayvon simply go home then. He was 6'0 tall and 158lbs, along with being a former hs footballer. He also should have called 911.

No...

You will keep being a Trayvoniac and refuse to believe logic. The state's witnesses so far have just bolstered the defense.
No fan of TM. I have said it many times. He was a wannabe like GZ. wanna be meets wanna be. 1 had a gun.
What I find offensive is people justifying harassing a man for walking down the street, then making excuses for the behavior which led to a shooting. A shooting that need never have happened. 1 person was trained, 1 person ignored the training. 1 person was told not to pursue. 1 person ignored it and continued to push it.
That person also has a history of anger issues. He was a wannabe cop.
TM had no training and who knows what he was thinking. If I were him I would have been po'ed by GZ.
I believe TM punched GZ in the face. The rest of it is up for debate.
There is no evidence of a prolonged battle. No blood on TM to speak of. No bruised knuckles. No blood on the skin or under the nails. 25 + blows to the head and face one would expect some blood.
Gz has been caught lying and more than once.
Sorry I don't believe a whole lot of what GZ says.
He was 5'11 and 158 pounds. I am 5' 10 and 170 pounds. My body fat aint bad for 50. Right around 12%
TM was thin by military standards and most peoples standards.
A former footballer? LOL so what.
He could have called 911, he could have ran.
GZ could have followed his training. He could have done what he was told. You speak of logic.
It is logical that the one trained would have acted like it and followed the training.
The kid was foolish. he was the kid. Many kids are foolish.
GZ was trained and was an idiot that pushed way beyond reasonable behavior.
My biggest bone with GZ is he is the kind of guy that makes all gun owners look bad. Hot head with a gun.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:20 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,815,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Not only that, apparently Trayvon got up after being shot through the heart and walked away toward where they found his body. Now, what could be more convenient than that?
But somewhere in there Trayvon after being shot thru the heart, sitting up and saying you got me (both lungs collapsed by now), proceeded to fight Zimmerman. Not sure about the sequence but I think I read something like that happened. And then Zimmerman yelling for help to help hold Trayvon down (dead by now).

Like I said, Zimmerman saw too many old movies.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:21 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,250,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Do you have EYES, look at the pics of Zimmerman's nose........it is very obvious that it is badly broken. Blood, cuts, bumps and lumps on the back of his head.....how did that happen??????
"Badly" broken??

LMAO

He didn't even go to the hospital.

How do YOU know how "badly" it was broken......or if it was even broken at all?

Are you a doctor? A doctor who's so great at what he does that he can make a broken nose diagnosis without an examination and/or x-ray?

Hey! Everyone! Save your money on x-rays - just send a picture of whatever body part you suspect may be broken to tickyul and he will diagnose you just by the picture you send.

*lol*

Old 06-25-2013, 08:21 PM

Quote:

No I saw a swollen nose. Very badly broken nose is gushing blood and twisted all to hell or flattened. The also normally need some serious rework to straighten them out.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:23 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,030,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
"Badly" broken??

LMAO

He didn't even go to the hospital.

How do YOU know how "badly" it was broken......or if it was even broken at all?

Are you a doctor? A doctor who's so great at what he does that he can make a broken nose diagnosis without an examination and/or x-ray?

Hey! Everyone! Save your money on x-rays - just send a picture of whatever body part you suspect may be broken to tickyul and he will diagnose you just by the picture you send.

*lol*
If I had a broken nose, had just shot some punk trying to save my life and I knew that the ghetto family and friends of said punk were going to start a movement to paint me as a racist killer I wouldn't be worried about getting to a hospital. I'd be worried about getting my wife and family to a safe location and making sure I don't have to kill another worthless punk trying to get revenge for skittle's death.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Teenage Star Witness Against George Zimmerman Has Tweeted About Case, Getting High, And Her "Court Nails" | The Smoking Gun

“Teenage Star Witness Against George Zimmerman Has Tweeted About Case, Getting High, And Her “Court Nails”
The government’s star witness in the George Zimmerman prosecution is a 19-year-old Miami woman who has used her Twitter account to occasionally comment about the murder case and this week tweeted followers a photo of her new manicure with the caption “Court nails.”
So what?

Old 06-25-2013, 08:25 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,815,024 times
Quote:

The thing about that picture of Zimmerman that amuses me ( not the pain, there was some of that) is that people mention it as proof that Zimmerman was badly beaten.

In actuality, it shows the complete opposite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies