Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2013, 11:34 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,041,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Like I said long ago and several times: I can't wait!

What do you bet they never call her to the stand? It defies logic that they would, but ya never know. They are desperate.
I was really having a hard time getting interested in hours and hours of this trial live on TV...

UNTIL I saw that link. I have got to see that thing up on the stand with court nails and a full 3 in a Z snapping fashion trying to figure out what all of this "English" crap be gettin' thrown at her.

The only thing that could make this court case more classic is if someone that the prosecution puts on the stand refers to Trayvon Martin as his "ni--a TM" live on TV.

Old 06-25-2013, 11:42 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,259,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
UNTIL I saw that link. I have got to see that thing up on the stand with court nails and a full 3 in a Z snapping fashion trying to figure out what all of this "English" crap be gettin' thrown at her.

The only thing that could make this court case more classic is if someone that the prosecution puts on the stand refers to Trayvon Martin as his "ni--a TM" live on TV.
I think I hear Stormfront calling your name.

More and more, it seems like City Data should just change its name to Stormfront Lite.

Old 06-25-2013, 11:43 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,863,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
The trajectory of the bullet might show exactly what angle TM was shot at. The force of the bullet might have lifted his body during impact but unlikely that is would have sat him up.
No.

Old 06-25-2013, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
That's probably just your mom yelling at you from upstairs for not being in bed already.

Old 06-25-2013, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
No.
What, you don't think a single 9mm hollow point that didn't even create an exit wound couldn't lift a grown man off the ground and throw him across a field?

Old 06-25-2013, 11:48 PM

Quote:
That's probably just your mom yelling at you from upstairs for not being in bed already.
And you would be wrong........again.

Old 06-26-2013, 12:02 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,863,777 times
Quote:
What, you don't think a single 9mm hollow point that didn't even create an exit wound couldn't lift a grown man off the ground and throw him across a field?
With the sound of screeching tires and an explosion to accompany it?

Old 06-26-2013, 12:04 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post

More and more, it seems like City Data should just change its name to Stormfront Lite.
Things must get pretty boring at Stormfront due to all of the like-minded posters. They must agree on everything. I suppose CD gives then an opportunity to let their pent up aggression out. It's no surprise that they are living vicariously thru Zimmerman.

Old 06-26-2013, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Things must get pretty boring at Stormfront due to all of the like-minded posters. They must agree on everything. I suppose CD gives then an opportunity to let their pent up aggression out. It's no surprise that they are living vicariously thru Zimmerman.
You're right.

Nobody to argue with over there because they all agree so they come here to "play."

When you see words like "punk," "ghetto," "thug," etc. tossed around to describe a dead teenager and his family, it's pretty transparent.

Old 06-26-2013, 12:55 AM

6,046 posts, read 4,820,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Another prime example. You poor thing.

Well, Zimmerman didn't go to the hospital or see a doctor in that time-frame. Thats a fact.
The pictures taken of him during that time only show minor injuries. And thats a fact also.

So what would be a serious injury? Zimmerman said he took 25-30 hits to the head. With that many, 5-6 would have very likely been straight hits to the mouth. Have you ever seen anything like that? I have. Teeth knocked out, lips busted, raw red bloody mush hanging out. Not a pretty sight. With injuries like that he would have gone to the hospital.

Of course, in that event Martin's hands would have also been damaged, likely broken. But they weren't damaged at all (aside from one small finger cut). And thats a fact also.

And I've seen worse than I described. Much worse. Unfortunately, I know what a beating looks like. And they aren't like what you see on TV or in the movies.

Last edited by Weichert; 06-26-2013 at 01:12 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies