Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2013, 08:28 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,271,556 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
If I had a broken nose, had just shot some punk trying to save my life and I knew that the ghetto family and friends of said punk were going to start a movement to paint me as a racist killer I wouldn't be worried about getting to a hospital.
Nope. We wouldn't want anyone to paint you as racist......now would we?
Quote:
I'd be worried about getting my wife and family to a safe location and making sure I don't have to kill another worthless punk trying to get revenge for skittle's death.
Really?

Are you saying the reason Zimmerman didn't go to the hospital was because he was busy getting his wife to "a safe location?"

I hadn't heard that before.

And since you said it, it must be true.

Link, please.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:29 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,057,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Nope. We wouldn't want anyone to paint you as racist......now would we?

Really?

Are you saying the reason Zimmerman didn't go to the hospital was because he was busy getting his wife to "a safe location?"

I hadn't heard that before.

And since you said it, it must be true.

Link, please.
Link to what? Can you read? All I said was if I were in his shoes I'd have a lot more on my mind than seeing a Dr about a broken nose.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:31 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,248,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Do you have EYES, look at the pics of Zimmerman's nose........it is very obvious that it is badly broken. Blood, cuts, bumps and lumps on the back of his head.....how did that happen??????
Jesus.. Have you ever seen a badly broken nose? His own doctor thought it may be fractured but no deviation. I have had a broken nose. Hell most the guys on my team got them from us sparing each other.
Ok let's do this. Define badly broken nose.
To me a badly broken nose would include broken cartilage, severe deviation of the septum and or possible flattened. These things he does not have.

for possible the 100th time
I believe TM punched GZ in the face. I believe that punch knocked GZ on his arse and he hit his head on the concrete.
I do not believe he was punched 25+ times. There is no blood on TM. None on his hands, none under his nails, none on his shirt sleeves. NONE.
The blood flow on GZ is relatively minor. For even a mild fracture. The nose tends to bleed profusely when damaged. I have had worse nose bleeds from the dry heat in my house drying out my sinuses.
1 more time
I believe TM punched GZ in the face.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:34 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,826,206 times
Quote:
Link to what? Can you read? All I said was if I were in his shoes I'd have a lot more on my mind than seeing a Dr about a broken nose.
But dontcha know? There were 25-30 hits to the head and more than a dozen head bashings on the pavement. With that kind of damage you'd be lucky to crawl much less planning on some getaway.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Well, fine.

You said what YOU would do.

You also implied by what you said that perhaps Zimmerman was doing what you would have done.

So, if Zimmerman wasn't getting his wife to a "safe location" (away from the ghetto family and friends of the victim), then what could he have been doing that was more important than getting his "badly broken" nose tended to?

If he wasn't being all noble and all and getting his wife to a "safe location" after all, then why didn't he go to the hospital for that "badly broken" nose that tickyul diagnosed for us?

Old 06-25-2013, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Fair enough and a valid concern. Regardless of fault one would consider the needs of their family. I know I would.
But then again. I wouldn't have harassed a perfect stranger for walking down the street. I wouldn't have pursued him, followed him or acted like a super trooper.
I also wouldn't be running around with a loaded gun in my waistband with one in the pipe, in a gun that doesn't have a true safety.
Some how I don't think you would have done those things either. We disagree on this thread but I don't believe you to be a fool.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:40 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,057,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Well, fine.

You said what YOU would do.

You also implied by what you said that perhaps Zimmerman was doing what you would have done.

So, if Zimmerman wasn't getting his wife to a "safe location" (away from the ghetto family and friends of the victim), then what could he have been doing that was more important than getting his "badly broken" nose tended to?

If he wasn't being all noble and all and getting his wife to a "safe location" after all, then why didn't he go to the hospital for that "badly broken" nose that tickyul diagnosed for us?
I would have been looking for an attorney or 2, but that's just me.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:41 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,561,899 times
Quote:
at time he thought he was the hero that saved the day. Why would he be worried about that.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
at time he thought he was the hero that saved the day. Why would he be worried about that.
I believe this to be true.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:43 PM

Quote:
I would have been looking for an attorney or 2, but that's just me.
See I knew you were no fool. You are involved in a shooting you lawyer up no matter how justified it is. Ask any cop what they would do if it were them in an off duty shoot and the first they do is lawyer up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies