Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2013, 12:54 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,086,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
The real crime is the judge, unbelievable.
Where is Judge Belvin Perry when you need him!

Old 07-05-2013, 12:56 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,902,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Ever been stoned and have a cop pull you over ?

That's the paranoia TM showed that night.

Ya ain't paranoid when they are really out to get ya.

Old 07-05-2013, 12:57 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,037,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
It is true and studies have been done which support this. Not just that but based on my personal "observation" this is true. I have never seen anyone become violent on marijuana. Where do you think the stereotypes of hippies, reggae and laziness come from?
Based on 40 + years of personal experience I concur, unless of course there is alcohol or some other substance is involved.

Old 07-05-2013, 12:58 PM

3,532 posts, read 6,428,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
The more I think about it... I believe the word "followed" is not accurate. While on the phone with dispatch and in his car, TM disappeared between houses and was out of GZ's sight. He then got out of his car and "searched for TM". So I believe GZ did not follow TM, He was searching for TM and did not see him until the confrontation. TM was out of sight and had a good head start ahead of GZ. GZ should never have caught up to TM if he would have just kept going home, it wasn't very far. I believe it was his choice to let GZ find him because he was upset that GZ was watching him.
I agree, and what's so sad about this whole ordeal is the fact that anyone in Florida can follow someone (for what ever reason ie racial profiling, suspicious behavior, or just because) and this same person can either confront or be confronted by the followed person that could result in a death of either party.

Now the problem that I have with this is that if the person being followed confronts the person following him or her and a fight results, then as George Zimmerman is defending according to Florida law, anyone can stand their ground when in fear of his life, even though he's partly responsible for putting himself in a situation where his life is in danger.

Basically what I am saying without being too wordy is that there should be some accountability on George Zimmerman's part for the death of Trayvon Martin. The way this case is leaning, I don't think George is going to be convicted of anything.

Last edited by antredd; 07-05-2013 at 01:25 PM..

Old 07-05-2013, 01:01 PM

1,111 posts, read 1,735,499 times
Another under the bus;
Quote:
Dr Bao said he was the assistant medical examiner and not responsible for making sure the autopsy was done correctly. I would love to see the look on his Boss’s face right now.
Quote:
Now Dr. Bao is saying his “knowledge” is from a case he didn’t even autopsy.

How can this not be a mistrial?

Old 07-05-2013, 01:03 PM

Hmmm… Now your testimony is changing.

You wanted him struck…!!!

I LOVE DR. BOA.

Right up there with DeeDee.

1,607 posts, read 3,092,258 times
agreed this is like a parody comprale to some skits in the movie "airplane"

He's not responsible for the accuracy of the autopsy, then stating his knowledge is from a case he didn't even autopsy? My courtroom knowledge is very limited (one speeding ticket and one jury duty dismissed after 1 day) but is this standard operating procedures in court cases?

26,979 posts, read 15,902,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antredd View Post
I agree, and what's so sad about this whole ordeal is the fact that anyone in Florida can follow someone (for what ever reason ie racial profiling, suspicious behavior, or just because) and this same person can either confront or be confronted by the followed person that could result in a death of either party.

Now the problem that I have with this is that if the person being followed confronts the person following him or her and a fight results, then as George Zimmerman is defending according to Florida law, anyone can stand their ground when in fear of his life, even though he's partly responsible for putting himself in a situation where his life is in danger.

Basically what I am saying without being too wordy is that there should be some accountability on George Zimmerman part for the death of Trayvon Martin. The way this case is leaning, I don't think George is going to be convicted of anything.
Exactly.

Old 07-05-2013, 01:04 PM

Wow. Disallowing a request to approach

Old 07-05-2013, 01:06 PM

I seriously cannot believe this miscarriage is being broadcast live across the country and hardly any of the media seem to care that the masses are apathetic to liberty dying right before our eyes.

West is running out the clock to have the weekend for prep time.

He will keep going until 5:00 p.m. or midnight if he needs to and given Bao’s ridiculousness on direct she can’t very well stop him.

BDLR is keeping his mouth shut since now he’s got to be concerned about saving his law license, an appellate court could always reverse Nelson’s Richardson ruling.

That’s ALL BDLR probably cares about now LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies