Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2013, 06:46 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,410,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankgirl View Post
It was Rachel the thick neck witch that said on the phone, I am at the back of my daddys house. But we know she is a liar so you may have a point. LOL
YOU were there? You saw the whole thing, first-hand, direct eye witness? Or are you saying you believe the testimony of Rachel?....(minus your vulgar name calling.)

Has it ever occurred to you to use the caveat, "In MY Opinion" when making statements as though they are facts and were personally observed by you?

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
So how does goods testimony of the ground and pound fit? One minute of recorded screaming? Straddling z for way too long got him killed.
Can you explain how 1 minute of ground and pound resulted in no blood on TM? Why so few injuries to GZ?
On one hand we hear what street fighter TM was on the other no significant damage and very little insignificant damage to GZ.
I have a more realistic theory to the screaming.
GZ was in a full blown panic and was screaming for help so terrified that even though he wasn't being beaten he was screaming. Now I have seen this in real life.
When I was in the service I had a boy from Indiana talk trash at me. I backed him in a corner and cuffed him.
That boy started screaming like a wounded rabbit from 1 cuff..... I didn't even touch him after that....
Screaming proves nothing at all.

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Fixed it for you. Accused. Nuff said. Bye
FYI, it is against the TOS to edit someone else's post....just saying.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:47 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,778,476 times
No it isnt and no it doesnt

excuse me if i dont put alot of wieght in the musnigns of an interwebs armchair psycho analyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Now, Zimmerman, with his stony cold non-expression---he does look like the thug that he is. He didn't even react when he was declared 'not guilty.' Not even one twitch of the eyebrow. That is bizarre and to me indicates he's a sociopath.

8,560 posts, read 6,410,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Ill gladly donate a few bucks to someone who will need security to defend against ravaging liberals. Much more worthy cause than a stupid, racist witch hunt.
So you're going to make a donation of money to Zimmerman NOW after the trial is over and he was found not guilty?

6,500 posts, read 6,038,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
FYI, it is against the TOS to edit someone else's post....just saying.
My apologies if it offended you. But you get my drift as to my point. Accused is different than trial and conviction.

12,755 posts, read 9,652,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
You cannot compare world class athletes to two average joes.

Martin was still developing...but still beat the brakes off of Zimmerman. Something assisted in him being able to do that
I think that 'something' was fear.

You know, the old 'flight or fight' syndrome.

Trayvon already tried the 'flight', what else was there to do?

Old 07-14-2013, 06:49 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,038,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
So you're going to make a donation of money to Zimmerman NOW after the trial is over and he was found not guilty?
Depends. I will watch his NBC case and see how that goes. But absolutely if the DOJ goes against him. Granted, Im not going to give a lot, but I hope he will have enough to keep his family safe and battle the DOJ if they indeed try to go after him.

3,120 posts, read 8,066,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
I don't know if this is the legal standard, but I feel like self-defense should be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. I feel any rationale person should have at least a little reasonable doubt about GZ account based on BOTH people's actions leading up to the encounter.
It's the prosecutions' job to prove that the action was murder and not legitimate self defense. At issue is a state of mind (a "mens rea"), which is a core element of the crimes of murder and manslaughter. The prosecution has to prove that state of mind, which includes proving that no reasonable person would have a reason to act in self defense.

8,091 posts, read 5,913,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I think that 'something' was fear.
Or cockiness
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies