Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 02:50 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,138,171 times

Advertisements

This thread is full of people...mostly liberals...making excuses for the breakdown of the familial unit while failing to acknowledge that study after study after study has shown.....and human nature dictates....that a strong familial unit....including 2 parent homes....produce far more productive citizens in both educational and economic attainment.

That we are even here debating the merits of centuries of civilization being built on strong familial ties is evidence that failed liberal ideology has won the argument: That the healthy familial unit is a thing of the past and liberals celebrate this.

Just look at the comments...the deflection...the dodging and weaving...the anecdotal evidence.....all in an attempt hold to high esteem the breakdown of the familial unit as evidence of success in America.

How backwards can a group of people get????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2013, 03:12 PM

18,420 posts, read 19,036,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
This thread is full of people...mostly liberals...making excuses for the breakdown of the familial unit while failing to acknowledge that study after study after study has shown.....and human nature dictates....that a strong familial unit....including 2 parent homes....produce far more productive citizens in both educational and economic attainment.

That we are even here debating the merits of centuries of civilization being built on strong familial ties is evidence that failed liberal ideology has won the argument: That the healthy familial unit is a thing of the past and liberals celebrate this.

Just look at the comments...the deflection...the dodging and weaving...the anecdotal evidence.....all in an attempt hold to high esteem the breakdown of the familial unit as evidence of success in America.

How backwards can a group of people get????

no one here is putting down traditional families liberals do acknowledge studies that support a 2 parent home. society changes and with it so do lifestyles. embrace a loving family even if it isn't "traditional".

Old 10-14-2013, 03:14 PM

18,420 posts, read 19,036,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I oppose abortion as a form of birth control. Be responsible if the first place and that won't even have to be a consideration. Who said anything about abortion being a reward? Welfare however is awarding irresponsible people for having kids they can't afford to care for themselves. There are of course those who are truly needy and don't act irresponsibly and I don't have problem with them getting temporary help or even permanent help if it is necessary.
not many women use abortion for birth control and even if they do that is their judgment call to make. just how do you suggest we separate the irresponsible vs the responsible that need a hand?

Old 10-14-2013, 05:24 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,385,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I oppose abortion as a form of birth control. Be responsible if the first place and that won't even have to be a consideration. Who said anything about abortion being a reward? Welfare however is awarding irresponsible people for having kids they can't afford to care for themselves. There are of course those who are truly needy and don't act irresponsibly and I don't have problem with them getting temporary help or even permanent help if it is necessary.
You don't much like some minorities either, and those you hate the most are having the most babies right now, with no signs at all that this will change.

It seems to me that you are straddling both sides of your favorite nightmare with one foot in either. Be prepared for a browner, more culturally and linguistically diverse nation, Old. They will thank you for your encouragement, and will do their best to make as many babies for you as possible.

Old 10-14-2013, 06:36 PM

62,995 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
You don't much like some minorities either, and those you hate the most are having the most babies right now, with no signs at all that this will change.

It seems to me that you are straddling both sides of your favorite nightmare with one foot in either. Be prepared for a browner, more culturally and linguistically diverse nation, Old. They will thank you for your encouragement, and will do their best to make as many babies for you as possible.
Where did I say that I don't like some minorities? Where did I say that I hate anyone? This lying BS about me had better stop! I don't care who you are, if you can't afford to feed them then don't breed them!

I don't have a problem with the melting pot which what this nation is supposed to be about. But a browner nation via illegal immigration is unacceptable. It is not natural nor is it lawful. I don't give a damn about skin color anyway it's about our culture changing via illegal immigration. How do you figure millions of illegal aliens from mostly one ethnic group is "diversity"?

You had better stop these false accusations of me and this will be your last warning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies