Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 06:00 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,324,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
You two should plan lunch and discuss how silly your statements are......what Carson said was VERY reasonable.

He still has my support, intelligent man!
Of course he sounds reasonable NOW because he is not a politician and does not know exactly what being one entails until they start telling him what to support and what not to. At this point they found a intelligent blackman who shares SOME of their beliefs, at least for the time being.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:13 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,310,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
She was answering a question (a question that was never asked of either of the actual candidates for president btw), she was understandably nervous, and as a part of her answer, she thought that throwing in a little Alaska geography was a cool thing to do. She knows the geographical closeness of Alaska to Russia does not make her qualified to dictate foreign policy, which as VP she would not be doing anyway.

To view her answer as anything else shows either stupidity or unhinged partisanship. So which one describes you Fancy?
Your opinion would be 100% reversed if the same answer was given by a Dem VP candidate .. you would be saying this crazy person is a heartbeat away from the Presidency .. DO NOT try to claim any different, ya'll think alike so you are easy to figure out.
Oh by the way, I was set to vote for McCain until he picked this unqualified crazy woman to be his VP, it proved to me he didn't really want to be President and saw he may win so he had to pick someone that would insure he didn't.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:16 PM

62,970 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post
Your opinion would be 100% reversed if the same answer was given by a Dem VP candidate .. you would be saying this crazy person is a heartbeat away from the Presidency .. DO NOT try to claim any different, ya'll think alike so you are easy to figure out.
Oh by the way, I was set to vote for McCain until he picked this unqualified crazy woman to be his VP, it proved to me he didn't really want to be President and saw he may win so he had to pick someone that would insure he didn't.
Doesn't matter both candidates for each party were poor choices. I am a Republican and would never have voted for lame McCain and the brain dead cheerleader.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:53 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,635,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Don't know, never heard that one before.

FWIW, I don't like Palin, but she certainly had the lefties slithering in the muck.
I actually like Sarah Palin. I think she would be fun to hang out with. But, would I follow her into battle? Probably not. I do love how she makes liberal heads explode, and I would find it interesting to share a campfire with her with conversation over deer steaks. But I dont think she's presidential material. I don't think she does either.

Ya know, I was just thinking about what happened to ol' Joe the Plumber the other day. Speak of the Devil. He made Obambot heads explode, and was the subject of much diatribe and invective. Another who was touted as being an insignificant right wing ploy. However, the leftists have sure expended a large amount of energy trying to tear him down, publically, for someone so beneath notice. What up wit dat?

I guess he did embarrass the great O. For that, he must pay. The impudence!! How dare he!! And now, even all this time later, after every conceivable assault on his character, the racist label comes out to play. Do the leftist character assassins have a lack of targets? I thought Cruz was in vouge and on the most wanted list? Or Bohener. Ah well...so be it. Looks like ol Joe will be busy for a spell. Dodging darts and shuriken.

Old 10-13-2013, 11:24 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,837,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
I actually like Sarah Palin. I think she would be fun to hang out with. But, would I follow her into battle? Probably not. I do love how she makes liberal heads explode, and I would find it interesting to share a campfire with her with conversation over deer steaks. But I dont think she's presidential material. I don't think she does either.

Ya know, I was just thinking about what happened to ol' Joe the Plumber the other day. Speak of the Devil. He made Obambot heads explode, and was the subject of much diatribe and invective. Another who was touted as being an insignificant right wing ploy. However, the leftists have sure expended a large amount of energy trying to tear him down, publically, for someone so beneath notice. What up wit dat?

I guess he did embarrass the great O. For that, he must pay. The impudence!! How dare he!! And now, even all this time later, after every conceivable assault on his character, the racist label comes out to play. Do the leftist character assassins have a lack of targets? I thought Cruz was in vouge and on the most wanted list? Or Bohener. Ah well...so be it. Looks like ol Joe will be busy for a spell. Dodging darts and shuriken.
Nobody is losing sleep over joe the plumber. All we are doing is linking him to the GOP since he was the go to guy for McCain and Palin in 08 and continues to be an admitted GOP guy today. The link has been made, there is no work to be done. Anything he says WILL have a negative effect on republicans. All we do is sit back and watch the circus show. No sweat is involved now.

Old 10-14-2013, 08:14 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,635,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
Nobody is losing sleep over joe the plumber. All we are doing is linking him to the GOP since he was the go to guy for McCain and Palin in 08 and continues to be an admitted GOP guy today. The link has been made, there is no work to be done. Anything he says WILL have a negative effect on republicans. All we do is sit back and watch the circus show. No sweat is involved now.
Ok. By the same token, there are crackpots linked to the Democrats as well. Lots of them. In the grand scheme, I fail to see how any of them will make a difference. Same witb ol' Joe. Folks are just over it.

Old 10-14-2013, 12:48 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,105,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagrape Grove View Post
Alan West/Ted Cruz - my ideal Republican ticket in 2016.
Mine too. It would mean a very easy win for the Democrats.

Old 10-14-2013, 12:51 PM

46,963 posts, read 26,005,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagrape Grove View Post
Alan West/Ted Cruz - my ideal Republican ticket in 2016.
Works for me.

Old 10-14-2013, 08:09 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,324,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Works for me.
Really? A war criminal and a Canadian
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies