Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2013, 01:40 PM

18,395 posts, read 19,027,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
and you left out "and the end product of sex could lead to pregnancy".
Liberals just want no responsibility when it comes to sex.

women are not stupid. we know what sex is, and we know what abortion is. abortion for the women who pick it, is taking responsibility for their actions

Old 12-04-2013, 01:42 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,854,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
women are not stupid. we know what sex is, and we know what abortion is. abortion for the women who pick it, is taking responsibility for their actions
no it isnt. its getting rid of a problem they created in the first place along with their sexual partner. the real responsible action would be to carry the child to term, and put it up for adoption if the child is unwanted, and then to change their ways.

Old 12-04-2013, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
those of oyu who hammer me about this, thats your decision. it isnt about punishment, its about responsibility, but you refuse to see that. its also about consequences, but again you refuse to see that. you are blinded by your passions and your right to choose to have sex with anyone you choose at anytime you choose, and you think that there should be no consequences for those actions. sorry but there are, thats not my decision, thats not your decision, that is REALITY. and as i have said, i agree that sex is a hell of a lot of fun, in fact sex is a gift loaded with pleasure. but when we give in to those pleasures we have to accept the consequences that go along with those actions.

i have said my peace, you can choose to either go ahead and continue to hammer me for my position, or you can take a minute and look past your want for everything pleasurable and realize that what i am saying is in fact the truth. but you wont wont because you are too blind to see the truth.
it is about punishment if you think it is ok to abort for certain reasons but not others. why is one fetus more important than another. why is they was it was conceived a reason to think abortion is more right for that reason but not another. pretty subjective.

sure sex has responsibilities, sure people should be more responsible but that isn't what all people do all the time. again people are free to live their lives how they want, according to their own value. nothing wrong with that.

there is nothing wrong with saving yourself for marriage, nothing wrong with keeping sex for one person. there is also nothing wrong with the idea that sex is for fun and you can have sex with who ever you want, when ever you want. it is called choice. we have the right to it.

you will never get most adults who have a healthy sexual appetite to abstain on the off chance they might get pregnant when they don't want children. that is a fact.

Old 12-04-2013, 01:51 PM

5,735 posts, read 3,254,973 times
they are a bunch of violent hags.
Sad bunch because if they really put some effort into life, they wouldn't be so bitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
By whom?

The Pope was dismayed. The Catholic Church disavowed any support for these cretins. But when people like yourself refer to women protesters as "hags", and you champion the idea that women deserve to be punished through pregnancy, because how dare they enjoy sex?!? Then yes, cretinism is most certainly tolerated.

Old 12-04-2013, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
no it isnt. its getting rid of a problem they created in the first place along with their sexual partner. the real responsible action would be to carry the child to term, and put it up for adoption if the child is unwanted, and then to change their ways.
for your life that is what you would do. for others an abortion is taking responsibility even if you don't think so. you would rather a woman bear a child she doesn't want. some feel to guilty to give it up for adoption, raising a child you don't want has consequences...mainly on the unwanted child. ever talk to a child who had parents that could care less?

"change their ways" you mean stop having sex?

Old 12-04-2013, 01:52 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,889,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Is that why they were spitting, screaming and running around with their boobs out, because they were just being animals? I get it now, thank you.
They were angry protesters?

Old 12-04-2013, 01:53 PM

So women who do not believe in abortion are not "strong"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Oh please.

Go read what conservatives are saying about Congressman Kennedy on the hunger strike thread. He's asserting his First Amendment rights and the uber cons are hoping he dies. But your playing the "I'm a conservative so I'm a martyr" card is noted. Doesn't work but it's noted. And comes as absolutely no surprise. Neither does your referring to women as "hags". Conservatives usually hate strong women so they call them names. That's how to tell off them wimmin libbers! Call 'em hags.

Old 12-04-2013, 01:53 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,537,070 times
These women need a real man obviously. There is something missing in their lives.

Old 12-04-2013, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
These women need a real man obviously. There is something missing in their lives.

this is hilariously funny. women don't "need" a "real" man. what century do you live in?

Old 12-04-2013, 01:56 PM

no you do not have the right to sex. You do not have the right to have sex with anyone you want just like no man can have sex with anyone he wants. the bottom line is, feminists believe sex should have no responsibilities attached to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
it is about punishment if you think it is ok to abort for certain reasons but not others. why is one fetus more important than another. why is they was it was conceived a reason to think abortion is more right for that reason but not another. pretty subjective.

sure sex has responsibilities, sure people should be more responsible but that isn't what all people do all the time. again people are free to live their lives how they want, according to their own value. nothing wrong with that.

there is nothing wrong with saving yourself for marriage, nothing wrong with keeping sex for one person. there is also nothing wrong with the idea that sex is for fun and you can have sex with who ever you want, when ever you want. it is called choice. we have the right to it.

you will never get most adults who have a healthy sexual appetite to abstain on the off chance they might get pregnant when they don't want children. that is a fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies