Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2013, 12:42 PM

5,735 posts, read 3,254,973 times

Advertisements

It's tolerated because the president of that country is a liberal idiot. go figure.
I feel for those men. Especially the ones that were spray painted by these hags.
funny how lefties praise these women...I mean womyn but if it were conservatives that did something
to trample their free speech.. God forbid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
http://www.lifesitenews.com/horror-m...en-defend.html

"Buenos Aires, December 2nd, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Extremely disturbing video footage from Argentina shows a mob of feminists at a recent protest attacking and sexually molesting a group of Rosary-praying Catholic men who were peacefully protecting the cathedral in the city of San Juan from threats of vandalism."

I hope this never comes here, plus the police did nothing to stop it.

Old 12-04-2013, 12:44 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,228,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
you people can do and believe what ever you want, i dont care as it has little effect on me. all i am saying is that you need to realize that with rights and freedoms come responsibilities. you want to have sex, then recognize upfront that pregnancy is a real possibility. even abortion has its consequences as well. some women have been physically scarred as a result of an abortion, some women have even died as a result of an abortion. and i am not talking about back alley abortions either, but ones done in proper well staffed well run clinics. as i said there are consequences to every action, and you have to be aware of those consequences.

women have the consequence of a possible pregnancy, men have the consequence not only of that possible pregnancy, but having a vengeful woman crying rape when the man doesnt want to live up to his responsibilities.

so go ahead and play your games, and do what you want, its your life not mine. but when something bad happens to you, dont come crying to me as a result because i warned you upfront.
I actually believe that is what most people argue: You stay out of my business and I stay out of yours.

Yes, abortion can have very severe consequences - any medical procedure can. Even actions as simple as taking a pill can leave deep and long-lasting emotional scars.

It would be great if everybody acted responsibly and if everybody was always honest. Alas, that's not the world we live in. Wishing that it was doesn't change reality.

See, it's not that difficult...

Old 12-04-2013, 12:44 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,118,754 times
I believe these protests occur every year

AFAIK Argentina only allows legal abortion in the event of rape ( good luck proving that)

Non religious crackpot site news:

Anti, pro abortion protesters clash in Plaza de Mayo square - BuenosAiresHerald.com

Protesters against and in favour of abortion clashed in front of the city Cathedral in Plaza de Mayo square. As tension mounted, the police was able to intervene and separate both groups.

Old 12-04-2013, 12:45 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,889,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
It's tolerated because the president of that country is a liberal idiot. go figure.
I feel for those men. Especially the ones that were spray painted by these hags.
funny how lefties praise these women...I mean womyn but if it were conservatives that did something
to trample their free speech.. God forbid.
You mean like those same Catholic men protesting and attacking a Jewish service earlier in November?

Old 12-04-2013, 12:46 PM

I have a better idea.
More education for these women starting with "Sex could lead to pregnancy".

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
gee I wonder how we can keep all these women pregnant who don't want to be? maybe we should send them to pregnancy and birthing camps. a state agency where we give blood tests to women every few weeks between the ages of 12 and 50 to monitor their reproduction. yep, forcing a woman to remain pregnant, give birth against her will, then making her raise the baby or give it up for adoption is the way to go for these woman who have sex for pleasure and a pregnancy results. oh and remember after they give birth if they don't give up their children they are on their own as far as support. we have too many few loaders on welfare as it is. oh better idea chastity belts.

Old 12-04-2013, 12:46 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,228,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
gee I wonder how we can keep all these women pregnant who don't want to be? maybe we should send them to pregnancy and birthing camps. a state agency where we give blood tests to women every few weeks between the ages of 12 and 50 to monitor their reproduction. yep, forcing a woman to remain pregnant, give birth against her will, then making her raise the baby or give it up for adoption is the way to go for these woman who have sex for pleasure and a pregnancy results. oh and remember after they give birth if they don't give up their children they are on their own as far as support. we have too many few loaders on welfare as it is. oh better idea chastity belts.
That sound like a wonderful version of America - at least to the few who are unable to think past the first fork in the mental road.

Old 12-04-2013, 12:47 PM

and was it tolerated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
You mean like those same Catholic men protesting and attacking a Jewish service earlier in November?

Old 12-04-2013, 12:47 PM

Quote:
I have a better idea.
More education for these women starting with "Sex could lead to pregnancy".
Better education of conservative Americans, starting with "Sex is a natural part of live. We are all born with a desire for sex. While sex drive varies from individual to individual, it is innate and natural, and we are all designed to derive pleasure from sexual acts."

Old 12-04-2013, 12:50 PM

Quote:
and was it tolerated?
By whom?

The Pope was dismayed. The Catholic Church disavowed any support for these cretins. But when people like yourself refer to women protesters as "hags", and you champion the idea that women deserve to be punished through pregnancy, because how dare they enjoy sex?!? Then yes, cretinism is most certainly tolerated.

Old 12-04-2013, 12:51 PM

18,396 posts, read 19,027,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Better education of conservative Americans, starting with "Sex is a natural part of live. We are all born with a desire for sex. While sex drive varies from individual to individual, it is innate and natural, and we are all designed to derive pleasure from sexual acts."
this ^^ a re-read for people who think adults should abstain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies