Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 11:48 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times

Advertisements

Barack Obama launched a massive campaign to acquire the support of America's youth, speaking at over 130 schools in just the last 12 months.

OBAMA: "Unfortunately, you've grown up hearing voices that incessantly warn of government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that's at the root of all our problems. Some of these same voices also do their best to gum up the works. They'll warn that tyranny always lurking just around the corner. You should reject these voices."

Kids marching and stomping for Obama. Kids singing praise to Obama. Obama youth propaganda videos. More young kids being forced to sing and perform for Obama. And don't forget..."Mmm mmm mmm, Barack Hussein Obama." Obama has targeted the youth like no other American politician before.

Targeting children and students was vital to the perpetual Communist propaganda campaign. Youth represented the future, and without a collective generation who supported the state's power and authority, the system would collapse. Children praised and worshiped Stalin (and Lenin and Marx) and believed he and he alone could usher in a new era of enlightenment and utopia in the Soviet Union.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2013, 01:41 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,863,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
He couldn't and didn't while he was in Congress.
Couldn't even take a firm stand on bills and vote one way or the other.
How could anyone think someone so wishy-washy with peer driven opinions and zero leadership on his resume make a good President is beyond me.

It's like hiring the HS graduate to be CEO of Goldman Sachs
He was a Hollywood creation -- nothing more than that, really. There is NOTHING on his resume that says "this guy will make an effective leader". The job is SO much bigger than Obama, and we're seeing that now. Even with all of the cover the media provided for him, it is painfully obvious that he is not capable of accomplishing anything meaningful.

I daresay that the HS graduate might actually do a better job at GS than Obama has as president.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Some may say he didn't even accomplish this..........
Media Tip: How to Eliminate Your "Uhhhs" and "Ummms"
After President Obama's lackluster first presidential debate in October, many reporters noted the dozens of "uhhhs" that plagued his verbal delivery and made him appear ill-prepared.

Media Tip: How to Eliminate Your "Uhhhs" and "Ummms"
Ah, the verbal tics.

He was ill-prepared for even a debate, because he knew deep inside that he was a human house of cards. Here was a guy who had grifted his way into the highest office in the land, not by virtue of his accomplishments, but by virtue of his lying.

The verbal tics are hilarious to watch, especially in the rare instances that he is not using a Teleprompter. For a Hollywood creation, you would think he would do better with his "lines".

Old 12-20-2013, 02:00 PM

7,515 posts, read 5,758,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I can understand how people in desperate situations put too much trust in other people who tell them they can give them what they need. Others with hatred or jealousy toward others who have more than them are also easily manipulated if someone promises to take some from those people. Obama used the emotion of both types of people.

It is easy to play on peoples emotions but people make the worst decisions when making those choices with emotion.
To make matters worse most are mentally or intellectually challenged as evidenced by their continued belief that he has and continues to do a great job.

Old 12-21-2013, 07:11 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,027,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Awwwwwwwwww but sometimes in life it is the what is so obvious, that people choose not to see. They rather pretend that everything is peachy dory sort to speak. And given the way his supporters think,i understand why Obama plays on their emotion. The naïve and faint at heart, will succumb to emotion every time, whether the person is doing right or wrong. They believe with their heart and soul.

Yes many did see him for their Messiah, bringing about that Hope n' Change he chanted day in and day out. And for many whether they were down on their luck or not, they still wanted to so believe that Obama would come thru.

Obama has always pitted people against each other, can't see it, you choose not too. But Obama is smart and calculating at the same time, kind of like he plans his next move such as when there is one of his latest scandals plaguing us. Pretends not to know a damn freaking thing, looking into it, will get back to us when he knows more, {know what that means} and blame the other guys, no matter who the other guy is. Very seldom has Obama believed in taking responsibility for his actions.

And is on the attack so frequently, when any poor soul wishes to challenge him, in any way, whether due to a scandal or one of his failed deceitful policies, as in this new deceitful health care bill law, which is deceitful in every way you can think of. He lied, and so did his administration, they knew, but try coming out smelling like a damn rose, when all along, they are the thorn in our side.
Obama is Santa or visa/versa? One is a mythical character (sorry if I just burst anyone's bubble) who's believed by some to bring whatever one wishes for if wished hard enough to everyone no matter what their economic level is..... and the other is turning out to be the same.

Old 12-21-2013, 08:07 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,728,990 times
What is very scary is when you look at the audience of democrat voters during either a Clinton or Obama speech. They have that same look on their faces as the crowds that were awed by Hitler. Just a bunch of blind and stupid worshippers.

Old 12-21-2013, 08:21 AM

10,016 posts, read 12,583,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
What is very scary is when you look at the audience of democrat voters during either a Clinton or Obama speech. They have that same look on their faces as the crowds that were awed by Hitler. Just a bunch of blind and stupid worshippers.
You really think highly of your fellow citizens I see. I think this statement is just ridiculous. All of this "Obama is a Messiah" or "The worship of Obama" is just the stupidest of stupid. Most of his supporters have many problems with Obama. The general consensus is however, "He is a lot better than what the GOP has to offer to the country". I wish the people who use this very lame refrain would just grow up and get a brain!

Old 12-21-2013, 09:22 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
You really think highly of your fellow citizens I see. I think this statement is just ridiculous. All of this "Obama is a Messiah" or "The worship of Obama" is just the stupidest of stupid. Most of his supporters have many problems with Obama. The general consensus is however, "He is a lot better than what the GOP has to offer to the country". I wish the people who use this very lame refrain would just grow up and get a brain!
Conservatives seem to always think in the form of the extreme; in black and white. No shades of gray; no detecting of any nuance.

To them, Obama must be either a Messiah OR Satan. There is nothing in between for many that think in this manner.

To the rest of us, he is just a flawed man. A flawed man that was better than the other flawed man that was running for President.

Old 12-21-2013, 09:37 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,959,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Conservatives seem to always think in the form of the extreme; in black and white. No shades of gray; no detecting of any nuance.

To them, Obama must be either a Messiah OR Satan. There is nothing in between for many that think in this manner.

To the rest of us, he is just a flawed man. A flawed man that was better than the other flawed man that was running for President.
You may see flaws in him, but most of the people who voted for him were caught up in the hype. Many of them still view him as perfect.

Old 12-21-2013, 09:38 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,728,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Barbara Walters herself used the term "messiah". That is pretty much how liberals view him -- and also the Clintons.

Old 12-21-2013, 09:42 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

Flawed is a minor and except able but a man who is arrogant, a know it all, vengeful, angry, narcissistic, doesn't know the meaning of compromise, my way or the highway, should never hold office.

Ringo, you and others were so in aah of a black man in office that you couldn't see the man. You and other Obama supporters defended Obama no matter what he did. which I can understand. He could have done so much but he squandered it. Dr King would have been a much better president by far. Obama is no Martin Luther King in any sense.

And now your only defense is to attack people who tried telling you that Obama was no good for this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies