Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 08:48 PM

878 posts, read 737,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
She is a quitter plain and simple. Obama hasn't, enough said.
If you are smart, tell me the substantive reasons why she stepped down.

Old 02-22-2014, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
seriously nice spin. noble? please. she quit because it was good for her.
That is not the truth. Stop telling fibs.

Old 02-23-2014, 07:11 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
Palin will restore our country to the founding principles our founders provided for us and abide by our Constitution and not trample on it like Obama has.
Here is your serious political candidate, Britt, looking forward to restoring our country one reality show at a time. Prepare to be amazed!!

Sarah Palin:

Nothing says "take me seriously" like a reality star wannabe ...

Old 02-23-2014, 07:57 AM

3,555 posts, read 4,097,568 times
Quote:
That is not the truth. Stop telling fibs.
What's wrong with it? Besides the fact that it isn't mentioned on the official Sarah Palin queen of the teanuts website.

Old 02-23-2014, 08:16 AM

1,138 posts, read 1,042,540 times
No. The media is too against her, she is portrayed falsely as a moronic bafoon and someone who is a traitor to women. Completely false and wrong of course, but that is how the liberal media works on those they fear.

I think Nikki Haley of South Carolina would be the best choice. She's got an excellent resume and looks like a good leader, and understands the Constitution. She is also of Indian decent, the first Indian Govenor in fact. If she ran the liberal media wouldn't be able to play the race card. It would throw them for a loop, they wouldn't be able to falsely portray her.

However to the best of my knowledge, I don't think she has ever expressed interest at running.

I also like Mike Huckabee, but he never wins.

Old 02-23-2014, 08:23 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,780 times
Quote:
Those guys had careers in politics with decades of experience. Kennedy had 14 years experience as a politician in Washinton as a Rep and a Senator. Ike was chosen because we needed someone to handle the Russians/communism in the 'Cold War' due to his military background. Obama as a U.S. senator with only 147 days experience in Washington voting present all the time lacked total experience with zero knowledge at dealing with the nations issues. That zero experience has led to this nations economic collapse, high unemployment and our dismal reputation in the world. Palin will restore our country to the founding principles our founders provided for us and abide by our Constitution and not trample on it like Obama has.

Totally agree and poster's like Brett is on one mission to destroy the person without careful thought to the facts. I am glad you brought up Obama's lack of experience in public life and it really show in the end results.

Ms.. Clinton actually had some right and even Crazy Joe Biden. "The Presidents Office is not on the job training." There was those in the DNC thought Obama did not have the experience. What got Obama elected was the ability to see a bill of goods. Like free, we will take care of you???

Ms.. Palin may not be President, but she has that wide appeal by Conservatives and Librarians alike. Even traditional Democrat's like her. She continues to bring the issue to the front. Her out spoken views has demonstrated the lack of understand that President has and his administration.

We need here to perhaps take on a role as the head of the Dept. of Energy. She is a well qualified public servant and is not self serving to the point where it gets in the way of " What is best for the Country" Sadly the Clintons and the Obamas of this country have their own agenda!

Old 02-23-2014, 08:28 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Totally agree and poster's like Brett is on one mission to destroy the person without careful thought to the facts. I am glad you brought up Obama's lack of experience in public life and it really show in the end results.

Ms.. Clinton actually had some right and even Crazy Joe Biden. "The Presidents Office is not on the job training." There was those in the DNC thought Obama did not have the experience. What got Obama elected was the ability to see a bill of goods. Like free, we will take care of you???

Ms.. Palin may not be President, but she has that wide appeal by Conservatives and Librarians alike. Even traditional Democrat's like her. She continues to bring the issue to the front. Her out spoken views has demonstrated the lack of understand that President has and his administration.

We need here to perhaps take on a role as the head of the Dept. of Energy. She is a well qualified public servant and is not self serving to the point where it gets in the way of " What is best for the Country" Sadly the Clintons and the Obamas of this country have their own agenda!
Sadly, traditional Democrats do NOT like Palin, she is the antithesis of everything they stand for.

She will not be taking on the role of the Dept of Energy; she is starring in another reality show!

Where IS all that Palin PAC money going? Hmmmm.

Old 02-23-2014, 08:38 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West Coast Republican View Post
No. The media is too against her, she is portrayed falsely as a moronic bafoon and someone who is a traitor to women. Completely false and wrong of course, but that is how the liberal media works on those they fear.

I think Nikki Haley of South Carolina would be the best choice. She's got an excellent resume and looks like a good leader, and understands the Constitution. She is also of Indian decent, the first Indian Govenor in fact. If she ran the liberal media wouldn't be able to play the race card. It would throw them for a loop, they wouldn't be able to falsely portray her.

However to the best of my knowledge, I don't think she has ever expressed interest at running.

I also like Mike Huckabee, but he never wins.

Gov. Haley, would be a Great Candidate and or a VP Consideration. Despite what the Liberals say and do they are concern our basic rule of law and candidates that respect the Constitution will prevail. That is why they the liberal Press and the DNC is spreading as mush mud as possible.

Gov. Huckabee would be anther fine choice for our lineup! The GOP has a fine line up.

What we have learned is the bitter run up to nomination can not be a blood bath.

If Romney would of done things differently he could de-throne Obama. Politics is not for the lite hearted.

Old 02-23-2014, 08:50 AM

3,401 posts, read 2,286,027 times
Quote:
Exactly what views of hers is vile?
She supported the Bush Administration. Personally I consider her to be worthless torture supporting scum. But as I said, that's not relevant.

Quote:
And why do you give Obama a pass on what I bolded?
Because I don't care what you think of Obama or his qualifications. We're discussing McCain's campaign partner here, and she's shown herself to be a dolt. That's the case regardless of Obama's experience or your opinion of it.

Old 02-23-2014, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
She supported the Bush Administration. Personally I consider her to be worthless torture supporting scum.
Torture is needed in times of war, especially this type of War on Terrorism. These Muslims we are fighting today are hard headed and won't give up information easy so in order to break them harsh torture is necessary. We would have never got all these Al-Qaeda leaders if it wasn't for torture. If Palin or any other candidate wins in 2016, I hope they will carry on with the harshest torture possible on those type people who want to inflict harm on Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies