Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2014, 03:09 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,754,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Please tell me where you got your medical degree. Since you believe that having a concussion can cause one to commit murder, I'd say it was at a diploma mill, probably the CD diploma mill. Also please tell me how you hacked into Hillary's medical records.
it's well known that shrillary suffered this horrific brain injury. chris benoit? that dude on the KC chiefs that slaughtered his wife? junior seau? what's the matter, you don't like toast? because that's what shrill is.

Old 02-16-2014, 03:22 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
it's well known that shrillary suffered this horrific brain injury. chris benoit? that dude on the KC chiefs that slaughtered his wife? junior seau? what's the matter, you don't like toast? because that's what shrill is.
Correlation does not equal causation.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...=bv.61535280,d.

**Most people with aconcussion recover quicklyand fully. But for somepeople, symptoms can lastfor days, weeks, or longer.In general, recovery maybe slower among olderadults, young children, and teens.**

Old 02-16-2014, 04:14 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,797,744 times
Someone please remind me why any of the Palins still matter right now. Thank you.

Old 02-16-2014, 04:29 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:
nice attempt at humor, but see, I have scientific facts. I know how much you liberals love "science." I am so sorry I humiliated your brain damaged queen.
Lol. When someone hears "brain damaged queen" Clinton is not the first name that comes to mind....

Old 02-16-2014, 04:51 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,324,953 times
Quote:
palin would not win. she's unelectable, and she's an idiot. however, clinton has severe brain damage, and she is going to be destroyed in the press should she choose to run. and the leftists will claim that everyone who points out clinton's brain damage is "sexist." last time it was "racism" and this time it will be "sexism." gotta love left wing terrorism.
Speaking of "terrorism" I believe Lord Vader Cheney and his confused side kick George "Fake Vet" Bush made it into an artform. These two buttclowns managed to scare the bejesus out of the rubes in the middle of Nowhere Montana that the "terrorist" is going to get them and the muslims are going to make all of their woman wear veils to the point that they created damn near a whole new department to fight these imaginary mid western threats.

Old 02-16-2014, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
At least Ms., Palin read the Constitution. Obama on the other hand is will to do any think to socially re-engineer the United States of America.

Reading and understanding it is to entirely different things. I would be totally overjoyed if she and Herman "Uncle Ruckus"Cain ran together for the presidency. I would actually pay to hear what stupid garbage come from their mouths.

Old 02-16-2014, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
That applies more to the Obama ("Hope and change;" "Yes, we can") followers/sheep.
Not a big fan of Obama but, if I had to choose between him and that dimwit from parts unknown......guess what? She would still be somewhere in the great wilderness hunting moose and looking for bigfoot before I would vote for her.

Old 02-16-2014, 05:12 PM

878 posts, read 737,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Not a big fan of Obama but, if I had to choose between him and that dimwit from parts unknown......guess what? She would still be somewhere in the great wilderness hunting moose and looking for bigfoot before I would vote for her.
How can you say Palin is a dimwit? She came from basically nothing and went out on her own with hardly any money and took on two wealthy well seasoned politically inclined politicians named Governor Frank Murkowski and incumbent Governor Toney Knowles. She debated both of them three times on issues such as oil and gas, education, healthcare, fiscal reforms, billion dollar budgets, taxation, the timber and seafood industry and national policy and defeated them both by a wide margin to become the 14th person in our nations history to unseat a incumbent governor. To do that demonstrates she is not a dimwit. I think you just hate the woman out of spite due to your petty insults thrown at her.

Old 02-16-2014, 05:18 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,825,871 times
Oh............I would pay to hear Palin and Hilary debate! LOL!!!

Old 02-16-2014, 05:20 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,329,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
How can you say Palin is a dimwit? She came from basically nothing and went out on her own with hardly any money and took on two wealthy well seasoned politically inclined politicians named Governor Frank Murkowski and incumbent Governor Toney Knowles. She debated both of them three times on issues such as oil and gas, education, healthcare, fiscal reforms, billion dollar budgets, taxation, the timber and seafood industry and national policy and defeated them both by a wide margin to become the 14th person in our nations history to unseat a incumbent governor. To do that demonstrates she is not a dimwit. I think you just hate the woman out of spite due to your petty insults thrown at her.
Now, why should I believe you, instead of these nice people?

The Truth About Sarah Palin
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies