Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2014, 01:54 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
Palin was no two-bit governor. You are highly misinformed making that meritless statement. She presided over billions of dollars and wrangled with british petroleum which is foreign owned and other mult-billion dollar corporations. She did speak about her negotiating with Canada on building that pipeline but that went mainly ignored in the media and she was knowlegable about the petroleum industry in foreign markets. As for Obama, he admitted several times before his nomination by the DNC that he had no foreign policy experience whatsoever, and even in one of the debates (I think the last one) I remember he admitted he had zero foreign policy experience when someone brought up how he would handle Iran.
Would like to see a quote on that! He was chair of the United States Senate Foreign Relations Subcommittee on European Affairs.

United States Senate career of Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 02-16-2014, 01:55 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,421,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
palin would not win. she's unelectable, and she's an idiot. however, clinton has severe brain damage, and she is going to be destroyed in the press should she choose to run. and the leftists will claim that everyone who points out clinton's brain damage is "sexist." last time it was "racism" and this time it will be "sexism." gotta love left wing terrorism.
I stopped reading at "Clinton has severe brain damage".

I should have stopped at "Palin".

Old 02-16-2014, 02:19 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,754,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
I stopped reading at "Clinton has severe brain damage".

I should have stopped at "Palin".
what part of concussion don't you get? an injury that causes people to murder their children and spouses, and forces 23 year old athletes into retirement. what didn't you understand my friend?

Old 02-16-2014, 02:27 PM

Quote:
what part of concussion don't you get? an injury that causes people to murder their children and spouses, and forces 23 year old athletes into retirement. what didn't you understand my friend?
Oh, for God's sake! Not a first concussion. These 23 year old athletes have usually had numerous concussions before they retire. Using concussion as an excuse to murder sounds like some sleazy legal advice.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...61535280,d.aWc
**There is evidence that repeated
head injuries over time (especially within
3 months of each other) can result in
permanent brain damage and sometimes
even death.
Recovery time
Most people recover fully from a brain
injury. How quickly they improve depends
on a variety of factors, including:
• how severe their concussion was
• what part of the brain was injured
• their age
• how healthy they were before the concussion

Old 02-16-2014, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Oh, for God's sake! Not a first concussion. These 23 year old athletes have usually had numerous concussions before they retire. Using concussion as an excuse to murder sounds like some sleazy legal advice.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...61535280,d.aWc
**There is evidence that repeated
head injuries over time (especially within
3 months of each other) can result in
permanent brain damage and sometimes
even death.
Recovery time
Most people recover fully from a brain
injury. How quickly they improve depends
on a variety of factors, including:
• how severe their concussion was
what part of the brain was injured
• their age
• how healthy they were before the concussion
so you agree. she has brain damage. I win. speaking of age, clinton has got to be nearing 100.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:30 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,421,148 times
Quote:
Concussion =/= brain damage

Having right-wing ideals = brain damage

Old 02-16-2014, 02:33 PM

Quote:
so you agree. she has brain damage. I win. speaking of age, clinton has got to be nearing 100.
Nice try. No, I don't agree with you! I'm not an MD, and I've never even seen Hillary Clinton in person, let alone assessed her mental/physical status.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Concussion =/= brain damage

Having right-wing ideals = brain damage
nice attempt at humor, but see, I have scientific facts. I know how much you liberals love "science." I am so sorry I humiliated your brain damaged queen.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Nice try. No, I don't agree with you! I'm not an MD, and I've never even seen Hillary Clinton in person, let alone assessed her mental/physical status.
she had a concussion so severe, she was unable to see. what part of this is hard for you to understand?

Old 02-16-2014, 03:03 PM

Quote:
she had a concussion so severe, she was unable to see. what part of this is hard for you to understand?
Please tell me where you got your medical degree. Since you believe that having a concussion can cause one to commit murder, I'd say it was at a diploma mill, probably the CD diploma mill. Also please tell me how you hacked into Hillary's medical records.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies