Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2014, 01:47 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,652,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aplcr0331 View Post
Boy, there sure are a lot of folks who lie about how much they pay in taxes. And a lot more people suck at Math. You single people should join the TEA party if you don't like the way things are going.
The Tea Party will block their middle class tax cuts like this,

Senate Republicans Block Middle Class Tax Cut
Obama: Republicans blocking middle-class tax cuts - CSMonitor.com

Then the Tea Party will give the rich tax cuts like this,

Romney's Economic Plan Includes $6.6 Trillion Tax Cut For The Rich And Corporations | ThinkProgress

The following documentary shows how the Tea Party and the CEO's at Fox news, manipulate America's conservatives as if they were a herd of retarded sheep.

The Billionaires Tea Party Documentary - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2014, 01:49 PM

19,610 posts, read 12,212,859 times
Everyone should have to pay something. Even if it's five dollars. Everyone should have some skin in the game and understand no one rides for free. No one should get back money they never paid in - EITC. It's got zero to do with taxes, yet it's part of the tax code.

Old 04-14-2014, 01:50 PM

88,979 posts, read 44,793,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikBEggs View Post
You are not being punished; you are paying more because you have the ability to do so.
And there it is, the liberals' favorite mantra... "You have to pay more tax because we think you can afford to."

Old 04-14-2014, 02:03 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,489,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Almost.

I use my dog in my advertising.......I write off 100% of their care.

I go on vacation.....I look at equipment.

Cable....same bill as the phones and internet

Car???....I am a truck gal.....that is a little different.....that is years of depreciation.

This year I had about $11,000 in depreciation on equipment....$3,000 on buildings.

All medical is 100% a write off on the schedule "C".

See how it goes???
You're my kind of girl!!!

Old 04-14-2014, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
It wouldn't hurt not to let every Tom, Dick and Harry poor person/future Democrat into the country, either.

The reason we supposedly have immigration laws (when they are actually enforced) is to not place a burden on the American taxpayer by admitting a lot of poor people.

Still waiting for the schools to stop feeding the kids of parents who get food stamps, have those food stamps decreased because of those school meals, or have the school meals paid for with the parents' food stamps.
Exactly. I had a liberal trying to convince me that kids getting 3 free meals 5 or 6 days a week at school (many schools have Saturday and Summer programs, solely I suspect to feed the kids who aren't getting fed at home) PLUS their parents getting food stamp benefits for those exact same meals wasn't double dipping.

How stupid do you have to be to not see the scam?

Old 04-14-2014, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
People like you who make $36,000-$59,000 a year make up 20% of America.

Your group of 20% of Americans got 9% of Bush's tax cuts.
The richest 1% of Americans got 51% of Bush's tax cuts.
It sure doesn't look like it:
Quote:
"...the combined effect of government tax and spending policies is to redistribute more than $2 trillion annually from families in the top 40 percent of the income distribution to those in the bottom 60 percent.

...Interestingly, we find that the biggest net beneficiaries of this increase in redistribution from 2000-2012 are middle-income families and working lower-income families (those in the second quintile). These were the families most targeted by economic stimulus programs and more generous tax credits
. Of the $2 trillion in income that was redistributed in 2012, nearly half was paid for by families in the top 1 percent."
The Distribution of Tax and Spending Policies in the United States

Believe actual data. Not leftist Think Progress propaganda.

Old 04-14-2014, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
1. the ''bush tax cuts'' were mostly for the middleclass and the poor...infact the rich got only a small cut in the income tax

the bush tax cuts/credits helped mainly the poor and middleclass

the credits:
expanded child CARE credit
expanded child credit
energy star credit
tution credit
health care credit
retirement fund (401k/tsp/roth) credit

the 01/03 (aka "bush' ) tax cuts/credits were for EVERYONE..with the poor and middleclass getting the biggest part of the cuts/credits.....\prior to the 'bush' tax cuts there was not a 10% bracket..it was 15%....the rich was cut from 39% to 35%

2. but the biggest part of the cuts/credits was not the tax rates ....... but the CREDITS ( child care credit, child credit, energy efficiency credit, retirement 401k credit, education tuition credit, and the health costs credit) which the "rich" those households over 180k could NOT take

the only cut the "rich' got solely was thier rate dropped from 39 to 35...a 4 point drop

EVERYONE got the capitol gains cut

the POOR got a 5 point drop from 15% down to 10%

and EVERYONE under 180k got the credits...(energy credit, tuition credit, child credit, child care credit, retirement(401k) credit, and health care cost credit)....the 'rich' were not allowed thoise credits as they prorated down on incomes over 180k

the 01/03 cuts and credits benefited the poor and the middleclass much more

to even say 'tax cuts for the rich'...is a LIE
Exactly. I posted a link to data that proves "Bush tax cuts for the rich" to be a deliberately deceptive and manipulative leftist propaganda lie. The stupid are falling for the manipulative lie.

Old 04-14-2014, 02:15 PM

872 posts, read 827,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Exactly. I had a liberal trying to convince me that kids getting 3 free meals 5 or 6 days a week at school (many schools have Saturday and Summer programs, solely I suspect to feed the kids who aren't getting fed at home) PLUS their parents getting food stamp benefits for those exact same meals wasn't double dipping.

How stupid do you have to be to not see the scam?
And these are the same people that were in an uproar a few months ago when the food stamps were cut.....

Old 04-14-2014, 02:16 PM

4,131 posts, read 7,441,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
You need to find a way to decrease your taxable income.

Look into some kind of small business to file with your 1040......something you have an interest in.

Then you write of these expenses and get back what has in taken over the year.
Then he gets audited and goes to federal PMITA prison!

Old 04-14-2014, 02:23 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,361,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Exactly. I posted a link to data that proves "Bush tax cuts for the rich" to be a deliberately deceptive and manipulative leftist propaganda lie. The stupid are falling for the manipulative lie.
Actually both the left and right are lying/telling the truth in a way.

dollar per person the left says bush tax cuts benefited the wealthy more.
% of taxes vs income you are saying they benefited the poor and middle class more.

And both sides then accuse the other of lying.

What foolishness is this? You're both telling the truth........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies