Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2014, 12:49 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I was following along on his actual Twitter account after the story broke. Since McPervy deleted it I don't have the full prolonged rant. I'm sure a Google search can help you.
A part of it can be found here

Anthony Cumia fired following racist Twitter tirade against black woman | Mail Online

And the Young Turks also covered it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gkdpzuOfAk

Old 07-05-2014, 12:59 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
I believe this is the whole rant in order...

Anthony Cumia Fired … Why Racist Twitter Rant Led To Firing From

I'm not 100% sure though cuz he deleted it.

That chick from the Young Turks doing the story is hot too. Another bonus of this trainwreck has been all the attractive women in the mix.

Old 07-05-2014, 01:02 AM

271 posts, read 341,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChestRockwell View Post
But he never said that....nor implied it.

lol
He did imply that whites were superior over Blacks..And he literally SAID that Blacks are not human..He is a white supremacist..Sorry to break it to ya buddy..And he was dealt with as a white supremacist should be dealt with

Old 07-05-2014, 01:02 AM

32 posts, read 29,809 times
The mental gymnastics that has been going on in the past 24 hours are hilarious. Dude ****ed up big time(guessing by how he deleted his tweets, he just realized it himself) and unlike sterling/bundy/bieber/etc... dude and his rabid delusional fans can't hide behind an flimsy excuse, well at least not anymore.

Old 07-05-2014, 01:06 AM

1,634 posts, read 1,209,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by othello212 View Post
Not only did he state this in his tweets that he ultimately deleted,he has ALWAYS made statements like this..He did a whole show on Eugenics and this literally sounds like a Nazi Germany Death Camp meeting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsLEwSnFMoE
Ahhh, so you have nothing...except some "deleted tweets" and a show on Eugenics...

Also, remember...the ideology of "white supremacy" suggests that superiority is INHERENT and not acquired. Nowhere...nowhere does he ever imply that whites are superior, inherently OR by acquisition.

And ...even if he says "Black people are savages" explicitly. That does not mean that white people are "superior" it just means that he is believes "white people are not as savage"!! That's it! And believe it or not....there are many arguments as to why somebody would believe that to be true that have nothing to do with genetics or inherent traits. But, even though he touches on inherent differences....he doesn't make any claims that one race is superior than the other and that they should be controlled as such.

And he is right. There ARE differences in humans...very observable differences....based on the region they live in. Anybody who puts science as the standard tool of how we know everything we do is at complete odds with it if they argue this. Evolution and natural selection support his logic 100%.

The only lightning rod in that video is the "morality" issue. But that is a totally different discussion

But again...he says nowhere, anywhere in that video or otherwise does he say that "Black people are a problem"...

And lastly, "White Supremacy" is an ideology and a movement. If he were to ACTIVELY support the promotion of white people to control all resources and power structures. ACTIVELY promoted messages that white people are SUPERIOR, in all ways, to all other races. Then yes, he is a white supremacist.

The Grand Cyclops is a white supremacist...a radio host who says "there are very observable differences in traits of humans (biology) based on location" is NOT a white supremacist.

Old 07-05-2014, 01:08 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninties View Post
The mental gymnastics that has been going on in the past 24 hours are hilarious. Dude ****ed up big time(guessing by how he deleted his tweets, he just realized it himself) and unlike sterling/bundy/bieber/etc... dude and his rabid delusional fans can't hide behind an flimsy excuse, well at least not anymore.
Yeah, I'm ticked he deleted his tweets. I hope he doesn't do the apology tour/rehab angle. I want him to keep going on this rant and reconfirming this is who he is. It's a thing of beauty to watch a sorry sack like this implode.

Old 07-05-2014, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Ahhh, so you have nothing...except some "deleted tweets" and a show on Eugenics...

Also, remember...the ideology of "white supremacy" suggests that superiority is INHERENT and not acquired. Nowhere...nowhere does he ever imply that whites are superior, inherently OR by acquisition.

And ...even if he says "Black people are savages" explicitly. That does not mean that white people are "superior" it just means that he is believes "white people are not as savage"!! That's it! And believe it or not....there are many arguments as to why somebody would believe that to be true that have nothing to do with genetics or inherent traits. But, even though he touches on inherent differences....he doesn't make any claims that one race is superior than the other and that they should be controlled as such.

And he is right. There ARE differences in humans...very observable differences....based on the region they live in. Anybody who puts science as the standard tool of how we know everything we do is at complete odds with it if they argue this. Evolution and natural selection support his logic 100%.

The only lightning rod in that video is the "morality" issue. But that is a totally different discussion

But again...he says nowhere, anywhere in that video or otherwise does he say that "Black people are a problem"...

And lastly, "White Supremacy" is an ideology and a movement. If he were to ACTIVELY support the promotion of white people to control all resources and power structures. ACTIVELY promoted messages that white people are SUPERIOR, in all ways, to all other races. Then yes, he is a white supremacist.

The Grand Cyclops is a white supremacist...a radio host who says "there are very observable differences in traits of humans (biology) based on location" is NOT a white supremacist.
I will take your faux denial routine as evidence that you have no real retort or justification for Anthony's racism and you are now simply trying to deflect by pretending to be in denial and confused .. I will accept your intellectual defeat.

Old 07-05-2014, 01:30 AM

1,692 posts, read 1,959,914 times
Glad SiriusXM fired him. Now I won't have to cancel my subscription.

On the business side of things, they have their own channel, which is considerably popular from what I gather (I listen almost exclusive to 53 Chill). What happens now?

Old 07-05-2014, 01:44 AM

1,634 posts, read 1,209,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by othello212 View Post
I will take your faux denial routine as evidence that you have no real retort or justification for Anthony's racism and you are now simply trying to deflect by pretending to be in denial and confused .. I will accept your intellectual defeat.
Sure I do....he is a bigot and prejudiced. Not a "white supremacist".

Hitler was a white supremacist. Anthony Cumia, not a white supremacist.

You've lost long ago when you fabricated Cumias comments and when you embellished definitions....

Old 07-05-2014, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Sure I do....he is a bigot and prejudiced. Not a "white supremacist".

Hitler was a white supremacist. Anthony Cumia, not a white supremacist.

You've lost long ago when you fabricated Cumias comments and when you embellished definitions....
You got me..I guess I will have to believe YOUR definition of what a white supremacist is,over Webster's Dictionary's definition...Because you are more reputable
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies