Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2014, 04:33 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,397,212 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland_Collector View Post
That is patently untrue. If the person in question would have refrained from an all out bigoted rant and filed a police report, the situation would be completely different. Instead, he chose to roll with it on Twitter with the full intention of race baiting. His usual schtick finally got the better of him.
Could have been easily avoided if the fat chick didn't go all 'oh no you didunt!' and resorted to instant violence.

Old 07-06-2014, 04:35 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,041,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland_Collector View Post
That is patently untrue. If the person in question would have refrained from an all out bigoted rant and filed a police report, the situation would be completely different. Instead, he chose to roll with it on Twitter with the full intention of race baiting. His usual schtick finally got the better of him.
No. Its not untrue.

And you dopes keep calling his rant bigoted and racist. It was not. I dont know his past, dont care. But his rant over this incident was NOT bigoted. Period.

We've gotten to a point where you people hear something you dont like, you immediately call it racist, bigoted, homophone, etc etc etc .

Old 07-06-2014, 04:36 PM

2,687 posts, read 2,186,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Could have been easily avoided if the fat chick didn't go all 'oh no you didunt!' and resorted to instant violence.
What evidence exists that actually happened? As another poster mentioned just a few posts above, there's little to no evidence to support Cumia's story and a lot to make one skeptical.

Old 07-06-2014, 04:37 PM

2,687 posts, read 2,186,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
No. Its not untrue.

And you dopes keep calling his rant bigoted and racist. It was not. I dont know his past, dont care. But his rant over this incident was NOT bigoted. Period.

We've gotten to a point where you people hear something you dont like, you immediately call it racist, bigoted, homophone, etc etc etc .
Actually, there was just a new thread a couple days ago about a black class president who lost her office for making fun of her white fellow students.

So, yeah, it's untrue.

Old 07-06-2014, 06:19 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,522,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
SHE was minding her own business. I would hope that you would teach your children to respect the privacy and personal space of others. If you look at the pics, there was nothing else that he was taking a picture of EXCEPT for the woman so this wasn't "accidental". He also took pictures of other black women so he was not taking pictures of the city or buildings as he stated. I will not post the pics out of respect for the privacy of those women.

Also, how does the shape of a woman diminish the amount of threat that she felt at a strange man approaching her for a reason that was unknown to her? I have looked at the pics and the black woman looks rather petite. So the linebacker comments are basically another racist tinge and show your bias. Just be honest. You simply had no issue with what he did because the woman was black.

yep. just like a few posts back where another post said she was fat. just like some say Michelle Obama is fat.

Old 07-06-2014, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Uh-huh. And that explains why this old geezer was trying to sneak pictures of the woman under some scaffolding. He wasn't trying to get some picks to...play with himself to, he was just trying to discuss the rising tide of obesity. While taking pictures of Times Square.

Dude got fired on July 4th, too! How you gonna get fired on a national holiday? How you gonna get fired on your day off!?

HAHAHAHA!!!

I will not conceal my glee about this. That bigot ran his mouth in public, and SiriusXM just said "Nope!" We fired off some fireworks, just for him...you know...he's fired, they're fired...

I gotta admit, I wasn't even expecting them to suspend his racist, sexist behind - this is basically just who he is. But then they just flat-out fired him! It was beautiful! I've had his dumb followers call me 17 types of the N-Word on Twitter, and I'm just styling on them!

USA! USA!

I don't even care if he gets hired back, this is worth it!
lol. ^^^^^yass!

Old 07-06-2014, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Trips View Post
Bottom line, this is just another case of reverse discrimination. If a white woman attacked Al Sharpton, his Tweets would be etched in stone documenting the black struggle and the woman will now be serving 10-20 for assault.
anyone else feel dumber for reading the above post? ^^^^^

Old 07-06-2014, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Moral of the story is if you're white, you can not say anything negative about someone who is a minority, especially if they're black. If you are a minority, especially black, you can say whatever you want about other people, especially white people.
I thought the moral of the story is that you shouldn't be an old perv. or if you are an old perv and you get assaulted for being an old perv, you should file a police report, so people don't think you're a lying old perv.

Old 07-06-2014, 07:37 PM

1,634 posts, read 1,210,510 times
The "gotcha" culture.....

Old 07-07-2014, 12:04 AM

17,599 posts, read 15,284,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Why do conservatives want to associate and claim this person after and incident like this?

Even if he was attacked, is going to twitter and repeatedly using the c-word, calling thus person an animal, saying he wishes death on that person, as well as the hackneyed racial garbage added on reflective of conservatism?

I say yes that these kinds of sentiments about huge percentage of the population is reflective of conservatism which us why they find common cause with thus man.

But conservatives who insist conservatives aren't about hatred aren't about racism and exclusion, why do guys who think and behave like this guy identify as conservative a huge amount of the time and find support amongst conservatives for their disgusting antics?
Source for your argument?

I haven't found anyone particularly defending him other than fans of the show.

Conservatives, in the form of the Catholic League, are the ones who quasi got them fired from their last job at WNEW. To be honest, the Catholic League didn't get them fired, their dumb-ass contest did that, but..

O&A's 'home' market of New York City is such a hotbed of conservatism that the vast majority of their fans likely are, too?

He'll trot his way down the podcast road, I assume.. It's the only way he will be heard from here on out.. Because, as I mentioned before.. He's toxic. Thrice fired.. First time for falsely claiming the mayor of Boston was killed in a car wreck as an April Fools joke.. Then Sex for Sam.. Now this.

Oh, forgot another recent one in my 'free speech' list.. Adam Richman.. His comments were neither racist nor homophobic(Though were hate filled).. Still got his show pulled from a third-rate cable network.

And.. While Cumia is right of the aisle.. Things similar have happened in the past. One I can remember is the late 90's.. Don and Mike, who shared a station with O&A for a short time in NYC, were very nearly fired for calling a Texas mayor who was trying to make Spanish the official language of the town and having a quasi-racist rant. And they were certainly not conservatives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies