Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2014, 12:06 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,543,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
It's just funny to watch a jerk self-destruct like that. I never listened to the guy but enjoyed this breakdown.
Watching the meltdown of his supporters has been quite enjoyable as well.

Old 07-05-2014, 12:13 AM

1,634 posts, read 1,210,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Watching the meltdown of his supporters has been quite enjoyable as well.
I'm not a fan of Opie and Anthony by any stretch....but I find great satisfaction in knowing he will be back on the airwaves getting millions, hand over fist, much to your chagrin...soon enough!

*Tunes into IMUS*

(L....O....L)

Old 07-05-2014, 12:17 AM

271 posts, read 341,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChestRockwell View Post
Nice try, but no. You are just a nut job.

So? Am I making any claims as to what happened? No...just a very loose and reasonable guess. If you could COMPREHEND what I posted in this very thread you would see I am actually justifying her to a degree. I would be pissed if I was being shot against my will too..

DID YOU give Janelle Ambrosia the same pass?

Does assault have to result in injury? No, it doesn't....stop applying your pretzel logic as some smoking gun.

Does every crime get reported to the police?

I don't know? Am I even making any explicit claims that he was assaulted??

NO I'M NOT - So why are you giving me the 3rd degree about it?

Who cares?

Look at how CRAZY you get when you lather yourself up into a bitter racially charged tirade. You can't even pull yourself away from your keyboard to read what you typed before pressing POST emphatically.

Lol...do you have a long body of work in the field of "White Supremacists Observations"???

How many white supremacists do you actually know?

No, it doesn't....it means that I understand that things happen when people get in heated exchanges. That's what it means.
So why won't you denounce the views of this white supremacist Anthony Cumia? instead you choose to denounce the people who are calling out the white supremacist.

See that contradiction in your logic?

Old 07-05-2014, 12:21 AM

Quote:
I'm not a fan of Opie and Anthony by any stretch....but I find great satisfaction in knowing he will be back on the airwaves getting millions, hand over fist, much to your chagrin...soon enough!

*Tunes into IMUS*

(L....O....L)
And yet, you were interested enough to create a thread about it.

You still lose

Old 07-05-2014, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by othello212 View Post
So why won't you denounce the views of this white supremacist Anthony Cumia?
Anthony Cumia is a white supremacist?? Really?

This is honestly the first I have ever heard of this...Can you give me some legitimate evidence of this because that is a very heavy label. Or maybe you just don't know what a white supremacist is?

Quote:
instead you choose to denounce the people who are calling out the white supremacist.
I denounce people who are extremely insecure and jump to hasty generalizations that appeal to a bandwagon emotion.

Quote:
See that contradiction in your logic?
I actually don't...maybe you can bring more focus to this contradiction.

Old 07-05-2014, 12:23 AM

271 posts, read 341,762 times
Quote:

*Tunes into IMUS*

(L....O....L)
The thing with Imus,is he did not go full Nazi..The Imus story was spun and the blame was placed on Black rappers making Imus say Nappy Headed Hoes (its amazing how white supremacy works)...But Anthony went full Nazi..And reputable sponsors won't touch him with a 10 foot pole..Even the Fox News crowd won't touch him..Remember how Fox News quickly turned on Cliven Bundy when he went Nazi?

Old 07-05-2014, 12:23 AM

Quote:
And yet, you were interested enough to create a thread about it.

You still lose
Yea, this is a thread entitled CONTROVERSIES

not "The Opie & Anthony, Politics & Other Controversies thread"

What other logical fallacies do you want to hurl around tonight?

Old 07-05-2014, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by othello212 View Post
The thing with Imus,is he did not go full Nazi..The Imus story was spun and the blame was placed on Black rappers making Imus say Nappy Headed Hoes (its amazing how white supremacy works)...But Anthony went full Nazi..And reputable sponsors won't touch him with a 10 foot pole..Even the Fox News crowd won't touch him..Remember how Fox News quickly turned on Cliven Bundy when he went Nazi?
Please...show me anywhere Cumia went "full Nazi"....

At best (for your angle) it's just an angry bigoted rant..... at worst (for your angle) it's just a pissed of dude with a truck driver mouth....possibly drunk too.

Old 07-05-2014, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Yea, this is a thread entitled CONTROVERSIES

not "The Opie & Anthony, Politics & Other Controversies thread"

What other logical fallacies do you want to hurl around tonight?
Not a single one of your posts makes any sense.

(hits the ignore button)

Old 07-05-2014, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Not a single one of your posts makes any sense.

(hits the ignore button)
ignorance is bliss LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies