Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 06:17 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,263,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
No. Its not untrue.

And you dopes keep calling his rant bigoted and racist. It was not. I dont know his past, dont care. But his rant over this incident was NOT bigoted. Period.

We've gotten to a point where you people hear something you dont like, you immediately call it racist, bigoted, homophone, etc etc etc .
So you approve of his language? I keep asking how you, a religious person, can keep insisting that it wasn't racist AND overlooking the blatant and very ugly misogyny. You keep avoiding the question.

Is this behavior the kind of thing that religious people in your church approve of? Or are you just so full of hate towards liberals that you'll approve of anything so long as you get to blame it on liberal political correctness? Is this how "Christianity" works in today's world?

This is the third time I've asked and you've yet to respond. I think we can all safely assume that the answer is yes, "Christians" can very easily be racist and sexist, and consider women and people of color to be lesser human beings than themselves.

What a sad state of affairs in America.

Old 07-07-2014, 06:37 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Some people don't file police reports when women hit them, even fat ones like this.

Well, that's pretty dumb and irresponsible on his part, wouldn't you say? When you're a "celebrity" you have to do things that "normal" people wouldn't necessarily do. Otherwise you could end up getting fired.

Old 07-07-2014, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me007gold View Post
Why didn't the black woman call the police about a "creepy white guy" taking her picture? Why is it okay for her 1st reaction to resort to physical violence?

Where did I claim it was "OK" for the woman to have assaulted him?

#1 - I'm saying if I'm a famous person and some person assaults me, I'm going directly to the police and filing a report so my/the correct version of the story is officially documented ASAP.

#2 - I don't believe there is any reasonable expectation of privacy on a public street, thus Mr. Cumia was doubtfully breaking any laws. What would she call the police about?

Old 07-07-2014, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Could have been easily avoided if the fat chick didn't go all 'oh no you didunt!' and resorted to instant violence.
What evidence do we have to suggest that she (let alone 5 other black males) did that?

Old 07-07-2014, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
No. Its not untrue.

And you dopes keep calling his rant bigoted and racist. It was not. I dont know his past, dont care. But his rant over this incident was NOT bigoted. Period.

We've gotten to a point where you people hear something you dont like, you immediately call it racist, bigoted, homophone, etc etc etc .

Yes. His rant was obviously bigoted, racist and misogynist. Sorry, fella.

Old 07-08-2014, 11:41 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
I think this is one of those times where black people need to stand up and put an end to this politically correct nonsense that makes them look like perpetually-aggrieved, thin-skinned, 2nd-class citizens that require hand-holding from the PC Police.

It's time for black people to stand up for their dignity and show America that they don't need punitive actions taken against any and every thing that's offensive.

Old 07-08-2014, 01:09 PM

1,146 posts, read 1,413,909 times
I will admit I am an O&A fan. If you have never listened to them, they have said some pretty NSFW crude stuff on their show. I am not surprised Cumia said this stuff especially after following him on Twitter for years.

I can't help to think: What if Cumia was black and he was taking a picture of a white woman and was attacked and said the same racist stuff about white people?

Old 07-08-2014, 03:13 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmantz65 View Post
I will admit I am an O&A fan. If you have never listened to them, they have said some pretty NSFW crude stuff on their show. I am not surprised Cumia said this stuff especially after following him on Twitter for years.

I can't help to think: What if Cumia was black and he was taking a picture of a white woman and was attacked and said the same racist stuff about white people?
People like yourself would have asked for PROOF that any of it actually happened.

Cumia LIED. Then he went on a racist, misogynist rant. And now he's fired. Move on.

Old 07-08-2014, 03:18 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,393,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
What evidence do we have to suggest that she (let alone 5 other black males) did that?
What evidence do you have that suggests Cumia is lying?

Old 07-08-2014, 04:03 PM

17,587 posts, read 15,266,523 times
Quote:
What evidence do you have that suggests Cumia is lying?
What evidence, other than a picture of a black woman, do you have that suggests it actually happened?

I really doubt, myself, that he's lying about it.. Exaggerating? Oh, most likely. But I don't think he's flat out making it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies