Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2014, 10:04 AM

Location: NYC based - Used to Live in Philly - Transplant from Miami
2,307 posts, read 2,769,139 times

Advertisements

Wow!
She is just not right in the head.
Maybe we should just send her to that heavily afflicted area in Africa. I am just saying...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2014, 10:05 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Why do you think that we have "no problem" fighting wars?
Stupidity?

Failure to learn from experience?

Because those who take us to war don't go to war?

Because many make lots of $$$ from war?

Because we completely ignore the fact it's the Department of Defense?

Old 08-07-2014, 10:05 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,797,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Ebola Doc's Condition Downgraded to 'Idiotic' - Ann Coulter - Page 1

HEY ANN - he may not have been a perfect human with perfect judgment, but at least he was doing SOMETHING in his life, both during his time in the USA and Africa, to help others and at least try to make the world better. Unlike YOU, who has never done anything more than be a self-serving, sniveling, disgusting maggot who earns a living by making repulsive statements. Up yours.
I don't take to much of what she says to heart. Even being a republican and relatively conservative on many issues, I happen to think she says things just to hear herself talk. The less we give people like her attention the sooner they will just go away.

Old 08-07-2014, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiandudeyo View Post
Wow!
She is just not right in the head.
Maybe we should just send her to that heavily afflicted area in Africa. I am just saying...
Oh, she's right in the head.

But correct?

Not so much.

Old 08-07-2014, 10:09 AM

Location: NYC based - Used to Live in Philly - Transplant from Miami
2,307 posts, read 2,769,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
It's not my brand. I'd bet if you knew the politics of those missionaries, you'd find they are probably conservative. Ann Coulter is an idiot who makes her living being provocative. If she didn't say outrageous things, people would forget who she is.
I agree with you. Ann Coulter is an idiot.
Those missionaries are probably conservatives. As a liberal, I admire these two guys. This is a type of Christians that us as outsiders have to be exposed to instead of that hate-spewing ones like Coulter.

Old 08-07-2014, 11:23 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,291,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Stupidity?

Failure to learn from experience?

Because those who take us to war don't go to war?

Because many make lots of $$$ from war?

Because we completely ignore the fact it's the Department of Defense?
You misunderstood my question or maybe I phrased it wrong.

What makes you think conservatives have no problem with going to war?

Old 08-07-2014, 11:28 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,797,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiandudeyo View Post
I agree with you. Ann Coulter is an idiot.
Those missionaries are probably conservatives. As a liberal, I admire these two guys. This is a type of Christians that us as outsiders have to be exposed to instead of that hate-spewing ones like Coulter.
As a Republican I do as well. However this does not make Anne Coulter an idiot, I just don't think she is right most of the time and is way over the top for the average thinker, left or right. Her snarky attitude turns many of us off. I do think it amazing how many libs think every Republican is an idiot for thinking differently than they do. Maybe I just hate the name calling.

Old 08-07-2014, 11:31 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,036,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Ebola Doc's Condition Downgraded to 'Idiotic' - Ann Coulter - Page 1

HEY ANN - he may not have been a perfect human with perfect judgment, but at least he was doing SOMETHING in his life, both during his time in the USA and Africa, to help others and at least try to make the world better. Unlike YOU, who has never done anything more than be a self-serving, sniveling, disgusting maggot who earns a living by making repulsive statements. Up yours.
So, I did a word search on the Coulter column and no word "idiot" pops up except for whoever wrote the headline.

Old 08-07-2014, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
You misunderstood my question or maybe I phrased it wrong.

What makes you think conservatives have no problem with going to war?
What I said was "have NO problem accepting doing things for other people, including fighting wars for them at American taxpayer expense "

Witness Iraq. Saddam was allegedly a threat and we took him down and spent who knows how many $$$ building infrastructure and training their army. We defeated Japan in 4 years yet after almost 11 years we still see threads here blasting liberals for wanting out of Iraq. Just how long should Iraq be our responsibility? Yeah, we broke it but have put more than enough into fixing it IMO. It's not just going to war, the conservative mantra is LESS government/LESS spending yet when it comes to the military it's MORE military/MORE spending. To me it's an unacceptable disconnect to act as if the military isn't the government.

Old 08-07-2014, 11:39 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,949,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
So, I did a word search on the Coulter column and no word "idiot" pops up except for whoever wrote the headline.
Sure it did, it is spelled differently there though, look for the word "Coulter"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies