Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2014, 05:33 AM

2,964 posts, read 3,532,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
The PBS Newshour chart of Ferguson witness statements shows that despite McCulloch's claims it was not an open and shut case.

12 witnesses say Brown was running away when he was shot.
4 witnesses say Brown was NOT running away when he was shot.

The chart shows that some interviewees had 2nd and 3rd interviews with little or no change between the first and last.
I don't see how anyone can read this and still believe that there as not enough evidence or enough doubt whether this should go to trial.

What do the newly released witness statements tell us about the Michael Brown shooting? | PBS NewsHour
..how did the bullet holes go into his front if he was running from the police officer?

Last edited by Oldhag1; 11-27-2014 at 06:26 AM.. Reason: Rude

Old 11-27-2014, 05:36 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,388,757 times
Somehow I believe that Mike Brown attacked the cop due to "peer pressure". Here he was standing in the middle of the street with his friend and Officer Wilson challenges him. Brown was put in a corner and had to react like a thug against the police to keep his "street cred". If Brown obeyed the orders of the police, he would have been harassed by his friends for being a "punk". Ghetto culture does not allow you to take orders from authority figures.

Old 11-27-2014, 05:37 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,129,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yanno, you are one of those black and white people who never consider the unknown, or any other view point except your own...you love to insight anger and feed off of confrontation which is most evident in these pages, by getting others all heated up by your lies....and most unfortunate, there are so many others out there like you, both black and white....who feel the same way, a great menace to society....which is a great loss to this country, it's laws, and a housing a pathetic unintelligent concept of hate. You are one of those would be rioters, which insights violence of words....you are blinded by lies and reject truth...which is so totally evident, in your posts. Sad but true b/c if you turned all that negative energy around, you could be an asset to society.
Lol.

I'm already a major asset to my community and the greater society.

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm negative. And hell. Jesus flipped the money tables. And helped the poor.

What do these posters on here do on a daily basis?

I'm crazy because I can empathize with a robber? I'm negative because I support a more balanced income between the masses? I'm bad because I don't support Wall St. corruption and raise awareness about black youth being killed?

I'm bad because I want the drug war to end because its killing thousands each year?

I don't get my guidance from you. Thank GOD.

Old 11-27-2014, 05:41 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,892,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
Hey genius liberal guy...how did the bullet holes go into his front if he was running from the police officer?
New bullet technology allows bullets to do 180 degree turns.

Old 11-27-2014, 05:42 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
Somehow I believe that Mike Brown attacked the cop due to "peer pressure". Here he was standing in the middle of the street with his friend and Officer Wilson challenges him. Brown was put in a corner and had to react like a thug against the police to keep his "street cred". If Brown obeyed the orders of the police, he would have been harassed by his friends for being a "punk". Ghetto culture does not allow you to take orders from authority figures.
yeah, so what are you saying, he is innocent? If he had obeyed the officer, he'd be alive, and that my friend, is what you do, when you are told to stand down, YOU DO IT for face the consequences, bottom line.
Peer Pressure, is no excuse....
I'm sick and tired of excuses, for lawlessness.....pathetic!!!!

Old 11-27-2014, 05:43 AM

Quote:
yeah, so what are you saying, he is innocent? If he had obeyed the officer, he'd be alive, and that my friend, is what you do, when you are told to stand down, YOU DO IT for face the consequences, bottom line.
Peer Pressure, is no excuse....
I'm sick and tired of excuses, for lawlessness.....pathetic!!!!
Did you support Occupy?

Old 11-27-2014, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Lol.

I'm already a major asset to my community and the greater society.

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm negative. And hell. Jesus flipped the money tables. And helped the poor.

What do these posters on here do on a daily basis?

I'm crazy because I can empathize with a robber? I'm negative because I support a more balanced income between the masses? I'm bad because I don't support Wall St. corruption and raise awareness about black youth being killed?

I'm bad because I want the drug war to end because its killing thousands each year?

I don't get my guidance from you. Thank GOD.
If you were valid in your theory, you wouldn't need to empathize with breaking the law....you would automatically condemn it....and don't use Jesus to back your corrupt way of thinking.....there is no excuse for breaking the law, NONE!

And to answer all your questions, yes, I'm glad you are aware of it....maybe down the road, there is room for change? Probably not....

and pssst, we're not talking about any of the subjects you listed above, we're discussing the verdict of Michael Brown, not you.....

Old 11-27-2014, 05:50 AM

Quote:
If you were valid in your theory, you wouldn't need to empathize with breaking the law....you would automatically condemn it....and don't use Jesus to back your corrupt way of thinking.....there is no excuse for breaking the law, NONE!

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. And I just sent you a prayer. You ever seen a miracle??

And to answer all your questions, yes, I'm glad you are aware of it....maybe down the road, there is room for change? Probably not....
I'm doing everything I can to try to set this country on the right track imo. I was warning everyone about a situation like this arising over a year ago and would you imagine the names I was called??

Even with me speaking in a nice tone, being reasonable. People wouldn't listen until chaos broke loose.

Maybe people should listen more to the community they always try to demonize.

Old 11-27-2014, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Great Post. Ultimately his parents are ashamed and rather than admit the truth that their son was an out of control bully they blame "the man".
yes, he was, the video shows him pushing the store owner.....
Personally, if the store owner had been black and shot him, this wouldn't even be an issue.

I hate corrupt police, human beings and politicians....yes, our system stinks, it should get tougher, and to tell you the truth, the national guard should start shooting everyone who means harm to any city by rioting....instead we stand by and watch it....pathetic.
Protesting is one thing, but rioting and looting against the wishes of Brown's parents is utter definane and a desire to break the law, just b/ they can. They are totally useless to society.

Old 11-27-2014, 05:55 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,753,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
Really, in jail because they reviewed the evidence and concluded, like numerous other people have, that no crime was committed?

No wonder you think the way you do, you are not for justice int he sense of a civilized society, you are for mob justice based not on facts, but on emotion and racism.

The only reason you think Wilson is guilty of a crime is because he is white.

To Understand the Ferguson Riots, Look to Africa | American Renaissance
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies