Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2014, 05:13 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,085,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
It appears he believes people are oppressed by police in general. Doesn't say he thinks Wilson did anything wrong.

Old 11-27-2014, 05:22 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,129,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazChasey View Post
Wouldn't have anything to do with the FORMER in "Former Philadelphia Police Officer", would it? Give it a rest already. NO ONE sides with Michael Brown other than uninformed, ghetto blacks and liberal hipster dolts. 98% of the country wants you to just shut the eff up and go away. The thug got what was coming to him. The cop was found not guilty of any wrong doing. CASE CLOSED. Go teach your kids not to rob liquor stores and challenge armed cops to pissing matches.
When you've done half the things I've done. Then come tell me about what I need to be doing.

Go teach YOUR kids lol

I won't even play that game.

Good night. The Movement is strong.

Old 11-27-2014, 05:24 PM

399 posts, read 407,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Good night. The Bowel Movement is strong.
Shouldn't have had all that turkey.

Old 11-27-2014, 05:29 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,129,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazChasey View Post
Shouldn't have had all that turkey.
When a poster doesn't even know what's happening

Good night Mr./Mrs. Irrelevant

Old 11-27-2014, 05:38 PM

393 posts, read 503,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta_0.001 View Post
And we are tired of you making the struggle between the police and thugs all about race. Brown shooting has been politicized from the very beginning with Amnesty International and every black group and politician taking interest and condemning the police officer before all evidence has surfaced and the justice system had a chance to review the circumstances.

We are all sick and tired of the so-called Black community burning and looting stores in Ferguson under the pretext of seeking justice. I am sick and tired of white police officers being scrutinized every time they have to arrest a thug who happens to be black. Like Browns mother who can't believe that officer Wilson walks free but has nothing to say about her 18 years old son performing a broad daylight strong-arm robbery on a local business. Is she proud of her thug son? She raised him well, didn't she?

We are all sick and tired of hearing about crime in the so-called Black community. There are no games here. We are sick and tired of your complacency toward the thugs, robbers and dope dealers. We are sick and tired of Black culture exemplified by gangster rap that idolizes criminals and elevates them to the level of role models for black youth. Do you think that whites, Asians or Hispanics like to deal with he problem of crime in the so-called Black community? No, we all wish it would go away, together with vast ghettos in American cities.

Before you guys start casting stones maybe you should clean up your own neighborhoods and families first.!
amen!

Old 11-27-2014, 07:27 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Uhhh? Who didn't see the rioting and looting coming. I guess you weren't around during the Rodney King trial. Stop acting like you warned everyone about this when everyone knew exactly what was going to happen REGARDLESS of the decision handed down in the MB case.

Hey, it's going to he hot in Arizona this summer! I'm telling you now. Just be prepared!
There was a Long, very Long thread on the Verdict coming soon - I posted a LOT of links to the Grand Jury Process and the Twitter feeds of the 'peaceful protestors' that were planning their Riots - while they were Demanding "Rules of Engagement" for the Police. The DOJ ran training sessions for the Police with "rules" about what they could and couldn't do. I tried to make it clear to everyone that these Riots WERE coming, AND that they were planned for other cities also.

Gtownoe was busy calling me and others "Fear Mongers" .... while he insisted people would be 'peaceful', that Wilson would be indicted AND that he/she would "respect" the Decision of the Grand Jury.

Those that were participating in that Long, very Long thread will remember that and how it is now clear that not only does he/she NOT respect the Grand Jury Decision, but is in favor of more and more "protests" in what he/she now calls a "Movement".

This is OVER - the Decision is in and Holder will do nothing at all. Time to Move On - they accomplished what they set out to do .... Destroy the Town of Ferguson in their Mis-Placed RAGE.

Old 11-27-2014, 07:46 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,085,505 times
I agree the Feds will come up short due to the criteria that they have to prove. They Have to prove malice. That would mean officer Wilson would have to have a history of black prejudice or a personal issue with MB. Neither of which exist. Exact same reasons Zimmerman faced no federal charges.

Old 11-27-2014, 07:50 PM

251 posts, read 641,421 times
In which riots will start all over. Be done with this case and move on. The man had never fired a weapon in 4 years.

Old 11-27-2014, 07:54 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,804,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
I agree the Feds will come up short due to the criteria that they have to prove. They Have to prove malice. That would mean officer Wilson would have to have a history of black prejudice or a personal issue with MB. Neither of which exist. Exact same reasons Zimmerman faced no federal charges.

They already came up short.
The Grand Jury was the lowest standard they had to meet.
If there wasn't enough evidence for probable cause that a
crime even took place, a conviction was an impossibility.

Old 11-27-2014, 07:59 PM

57,296 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
They already came up short.
The Grand Jury was the lowest standard they had to meet.
If there wasn't enough evidence for probable cause that a
crime even took place, a conviction was an impossibility.

There was no political will by the DA to indict, the grand jury was a softball. If the DA truly had the conviction that Wilson was guilty he would have gone after him and taken a more aggressive approach, this amounts to checking the box.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies