Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2015, 01:47 PM

894 posts, read 1,050,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
FYI, the Kardashians depend on the paps for their celebrity. They actually call the paparazzi to let them know where they will be, when they will be there and what they are doing. How do you think that the Kartrashian girls are in the tabloids every week despite not being celebrated for any particular talent?

Any and all celebs know where to go or not go to avoid the paparazzi. Its not that hard to do. When celebs want exposure they go to certain restaurants on certain streets when they could EASILY avoid any paps by going to a restaurant or store one street over. Notice how MANY high profile celebs are NOT plagued by the paps on a weekly basis.

Don't be fooled.....those who are "hounded" by the paps are going to where they know the paps will be.
THANK YOU!!!!!! It's funny when you have celebs like Halle Berry and Jennifer Garner testifying in front of Congress to put limits on paparazzi access while people like the Kartrashians are known for calling the paps and tipping them off so their fat behinds can get in magazines.

Their fame and "careers" would be over if the paparazzi no longer had interest in them.

Old 02-08-2015, 04:52 PM

1,871 posts, read 2,098,982 times
What a week for Bruce Jenner.

Old 02-08-2015, 05:22 PM

5,139 posts, read 8,852,035 times
from what I read today, paparazzi were not a factor in the accident. All the cell and text messages from all parties involved are being investigated. For the white car (the one that the woman who died was driving) to get rear ended by Jenner and forced to go over into the oncoming traffic on the other side of the road, that must have been a terrible impact. He had to have been going fast, and I think there is a possibility he was texting and not paying attention. If you have ever rear ended anyone, usually the car just stays put, it doesn't fly over the highway into the opposite lanes. Sounds very odd. There are very good pics however of the accident. I did read conflicting information that she was coming to a stop at a red light and another version that she had rear ended the car in front of her. I think Jenner is in big trouble.

Old 02-08-2015, 06:10 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,094,032 times
when I looked at the photos I said someone must have been speeding and or not paying attention at all to have shoved that white car over into another lane . Yes I think jenner is in big trouble and not one of those kartrashians will help him most assuredly Kris will try and distance herself from him really a lot now . No big loss there and maybe one day Jenner will come to his senses and stay away from these soulless vermin aka kartrashians .

Old 02-08-2015, 11:01 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,603,034 times
I just read that the Lexus hit the prius in front of her first before Jenner hit the white lexus.

Old 02-08-2015, 11:01 PM

2,429 posts, read 4,023,856 times
I'll just have to wait and see DIAGRAMS of where each car was BEFORE the impact, and after.

TMZ is now saying the car Jenner hit was stopping at a light. (I've been on the coastal highway, I don''t really remember any lights, but I guess there are some on there somewhere.)

Story 1 -- he was fleeing paparazzi and hit the back of a car, that had stopped because of another car in front of it. So Jenner's car was the THIRD and last car in the chain.

Questions IF the white Lexus Jenner hit was behind another car, then how did he hit it -- at what freaky angle did that have to happen for the white car to be pushed -- not into the car in front of it -- but into ONCOMING traffic. (Not cross traffic at an intersection, ONCOMING traffic)

Now we hear -- he wasn't fleeing photogs after all.

Story 2 -- the car Jenner hit was stopping at a light.

IT DOES look like Jenner's Escalade did NOT ram into the white care -- straight from the back -- but instead tried to swere to the right, and so hit the rear PASSENGER tail of the white Lexus. THAT, COULD have been at an angle that would push the white car to the LEFT, forcing it to hit (clip) the rear LEFT of the car in front of it, before it went across the double yellow line and into ONcoming traffic. It COULD happen, but it's a heck of a bank-shot hit.

I believe photos show the LEFT FRONT of Jenner's car and the back RIGHT of the white car he hit are damaged. That would indicate he swerved and it wasn't a straight hit, that would have pushed the white car FORWARD into the car ahead of it straight on -- NOT around it and into oncoming traffic.

Like I said, we'll just have to see where the cars were before and after, the speed and angle of Jenner' Escalade.

Old 02-09-2015, 03:57 AM

14,539 posts, read 21,265,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
CA vehicle code says drivers have to leave stopping distance between them and the car in front. Which is almost impossible to do in L.A. At the very least Jenner will probably be ticketed for not doing that.

That stretch of PCH is narrow. What I'm wondering is how the photographer got such clear photos of the moment of impact. Probably a pap because the photos were immediately sold to an agency and the photographer obviously knew Jenner was in the SUV. Something is hinky about this one. A car stops suddenly.... Bruce Jenner, the money $hot for a pap, is in the pile-up.... and someone gets very clear shots of the moment of impact that are worth mega-bucks.
I remember once driving down PCH from Huntington Beach towards Newport, which is heavily traveled and narrow, and there were flashing lights and everyone had to move to one lane. I was the passanger, but could see as they were hauling children out of this car which got run off and knocked in the ditch. All but one adult in the crash died. Apparently someone was trying to pass on the right since the car in front wasn't going fast enough for them.

A narrow road with lots of traffic is just asking for an accident.

Old 02-09-2015, 07:15 AM

9,614 posts, read 21,275,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesmama View Post
I am not convinced - yet - that he's undergoing a transition.
Yeah, could be part of an attention-grab, a desperate attempt to stay in the public eye after leaving the Kardashian family.

Old 02-09-2015, 09:38 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdflk View Post
Like I said, we'll just have to see where the cars were before and after, the speed and angle of Jenner' Escalade.
You have to remember the weight of the trailer & the dune buggy Bruce was pulling too. That much weight hitting a stopped object could push it into the oncoming lane.

I think it would be his fault since you must have control of your vehicle at all times & leave the appropriate space between the cars in front of you. Our state use to have a law saying whomever rear ended was at fault no matter what. He didn't leave himself enough room to stop the Escalade & trailer even if the cars in front of him were stopped. I hope he wasn't texting & driving.

Old 02-09-2015, 09:47 AM

5,570 posts, read 7,276,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Any and all celebs know where to go or not go to avoid the paparazzi. Its not that hard to do. When celebs want exposure they go to certain restaurants on certain streets when they could EASILY avoid any paps by going to a restaurant or store one street over. Notice how MANY high profile celebs are NOT plagued by the paps on a weekly basis.
Under normal circumstances, this may be true. But he is currently the focus of a pretty juicy story. He literally can't leave his driveway without paps following him. They camp out and wait for him to leave the house and follow him all day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies