Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 09:48 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Any Muslim who doesn't adhere to the letter, to the T, of the scripture, is a Jack Islam.
Is this sort of like calling someone a RINO?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2015, 10:20 AM

35,086 posts, read 17,051,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Is this sort of like calling someone a RINO?
People who are called "RINO's" usually don't die. Apostate or partial Muslims, better have eyes in the back of your head.

Old 03-15-2015, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
People who are called "RINO's" usually don't die. Apostate or partial Muslims, better have eyes in the back of your head.
Despite the fact that the murder rate is low.

Old 03-15-2015, 10:24 AM

39,239 posts, read 27,629,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Saudi imam rapes, tortures 5-yr-old daughter because he 'doubted her virginity' - Wilmington Conservative | Examiner.com
Following Sharia law, an Imam tortures and kills his 5 year old daughter because he doubts her virginity. Punishment is a fine.
He is also a popular Saudi Arabian television preacher. Very disturbing.

Old 03-15-2015, 10:33 AM

96 posts, read 85,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
You can't kill the homeless junky.
Add to my scenario a zombie apocalypse and that throwing the homeless junky out of your home means certain death for him.

Abortion isn't directly killing the baby. It's just denying the baby access to the heartless *****'s organs.

Old 03-15-2015, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroZombie View Post
Add to my scenario a zombie apocalypse and that throwing the homeless junky out of your home means certain death for him.

Abortion isn't directly killing the baby. It's just denying the baby access to the heartless *****'s organs.
Off topic so this is my last reply on this. I don't think you know what happens during an abortion.

Old 03-15-2015, 10:47 AM

468 posts, read 553,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Saudi Arabia is a basackwards theocratic monarchy. That we, the US, considers them an "ally" just shows our stupidity
It always cracks me up when Americans display their ignorance and naivety on the US govt's history of consorting and cooperation with the worst of the world's dictators and war criminals, and that the US itself has never engaged in the very same activities themselves throughout history. Lord, the notion that many of the US leaders they so adore are the most upstanding, righteous, sincere people... Looking honestly at the US's history w.r.t. other nations they frequently vilify, as well as their own people, being friends with the Saudis has never surprised me in the least.

Old 03-15-2015, 10:52 AM

13,305 posts, read 7,876,816 times
Quote:
Any Muslim who doesn't adhere to the letter, to the T, of the scripture, is a Jack Islam.
A jack off the old block?

Old 03-15-2015, 10:54 AM

13,305 posts, read 7,876,816 times
Quote:
A jack off the old block?
"Flock"!

It's jack off the old flock!

Old 03-15-2015, 11:19 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,640,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
It always cracks me up when Americans display their ignorance and naivety on the US govt's history of consorting and cooperation with the worst of the world's dictators and war criminals, and that the US itself has never engaged in the very same activities themselves throughout history. Lord, the notion that many of the US leaders they so adore are the most upstanding, righteous, sincere people... Looking honestly at the US's history w.r.t. other nations they frequently vilify, as well as their own people, being friends with the Saudis has never surprised me in the least.
Jumping the gun a bit there. I'm hardly ignorant or naive as to the vermin our government is, and has been, in bed with. So, if you're done self grandeurizing your knowledge of US foreign affairs, remember, "way it is" or not. Doesn't mean I have to like it, and have an opinion of it.

I saw enough, while overseas, to form a fairly informed one. I will acquiesce that it means little, but, sitjatio s such as the one here do tend to bring out hypothetical "If I were king of the world" commentary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies